worldoflogs.com/ranking/eu-us/the-nighthold/hps/
dailymotion.com/video/x3debil
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first

give me sugestion for my fem goblin rogue name

youreugly

i quit wow 2 months ago and everything else I play is boring

what do i do guys

>You got that gold ready for that Token, user? Time is money friend, don't keep me waiting, I need that gold, Sugar

Alright i've got these at max level what do I level next.

0-1: Shaman
2-3: Hunter
4-5: Paladin
6-7: Priest
8-9: Mage
Dubs: Death Knight

worldoflogs.com/ranking/eu-us/the-nighthold/hps/

does disc exist? Not a single disc priest in the top 10? Why? They're like Vengeance Demon Hunters. Why make a spec you know is completely non viable?

ok

Post Wife Material

I want to fuck a worgen woman

0-4 use boost on tauren warrior

5-9 use it on orc warrior

My wife is the superior elf!

the last guy that trully loved her and wanted to have a life with her was betrayed by her.

see

dailymotion.com/video/x3debil

Go to bed, Johhny

friendly reminder that she wanted to get pregnant by varian but has a barren womb

Stop spouting lies. How rude.

I'd go for the orc warrior

tauren are for pallys

PROOFS?

elves are cute tbqh

Is it gay to suck female blood elf holy paladin penis?

Most fun warlock spec?

are the palladin healers fun to play?

Western Digital has meant bleeding-edge hard drive development, and the Raptor X is a killer example. As they like to say, it’s the first drive with a view! Why? To let see the 10,000 RPM spindle speed and learn the real meaning of “motion blur” as it zips by faster than you can see. The drive uses state-of-the-art technology, with special polycarbonate lenses and carbon nanotube fasteners to allow you to be in on the action.

Why is this speed increase so important? Any time you perceive a slow down in your system, it’s mostly likely due to the seek time in getting your HD to find whatever it is that’s asked for, either by you, or some game or video. While manufacturers have been building larger and larger drives, they weren’t any faster, and so it was taking longer and longer to search through them. Western Digital has offered a solution – use smaller drives at faster rates! When you combine the reliability and speed of the new WD drives, you see an unbeatable combination certain to be wanted by every computer enthusiast around! Face it: you want it for the cool value, but do you need it? Yes!

As a person who read the comics, I can safely say that isn't true.

No. Sucking a female blood elf penis is the pinnacle of being straight.

Depends on how big it is. Also is the semen infused by the light?

ALTHOUGH WESTERN DIGITAL'S 10K-RPM Raptor Serial ATA hard drives were originally intended for enterprise-class workstations and servers, enthusiasts were quick to employ them in personal desktop systems and gaming rigs. Marketing types tend to freak out when enthusiasts show such blatant disregard for artificial product segmentation, but Western Digital took it in stride. In fact, the company has even cooked up something special for the enthusiast community with the latest Raptor refresh.
We've been waiting for that refresh for a couple of years now, and Western Digital finally tipped its hand in January when it announced the Raptor WD1500. The drive retains the Raptor's 10K-RPM spindle speed and Serial ATA interface, but adds a beefier cache, larger total capacity, and support for Native Command Queuing. Just days later, Western Digital pulled back the curtains on the Raptor X, a version of the WD1500 with a window on the drive's internals. That's right: a hard drive window.

The Raptor X shares the WD1500's updated internals, and apart from the better view, it's identical to its enterprise-class counterpart. But how does it perform? We've cornered one in our labs and subjected it to an exhaustive set of synthetic and application tests to find out.

From an aesthetic perspective, hard drives tend to be rather dull. Not the Raptor X, though. It's dressed in black and features a unique window that offers a glimpse at the mirror-like finish of the drive's platters and one of its heads. The view is even more impressive with the drive powered on, as the platter spins and the drive head darts from track to track. Check out a video of the drive head in action here. There isn't any real utility to the drive window, though. One could perhaps use it to diagnose a head crash or other mechanical failures, but it's really just for show—showing off, that is. When you're running what may be the fastest Serial ATA hard drive on the market, you might as well show off its internals. Think of it like an engine window on a Ferrari F430.

Of course, Ferraris don't come cheap, and neither does the Raptor X. The drive carries a $50 price premium over the Raptor WD1500, which lacks the window but is otherwise identical to the Raptor X.

Apart from the WD1500, the Raptor X's closest competitor is its predecessor, the Raptor WD740GB. Here's how the new drive's specs compare.

why bother when SSDs are a thing

wiki spammer back?

Perhaps the biggest difference between the Raptor X and the WD740GD is the former's higher density platters. New 75GB platters allow Western Digital to squeeze 150GB out of a two-platter design, giving the Raptor X twice the capacity of the previous generation. Platters with a higher areal density do more than just increase the drive's storage capacity, though. Greater areal densities allow the drive head to access the same amount of data over a shorter physical distance, resulting in higher sustained transfer rates.

In addition to doubling the WD740GD's total capacity, the new Raptor also doubles its predecessor's cache size from 8MB to 16MB. Support for Native Command Queuing (NCQ) has been added, as well. The WD740GD actually supports a form of command queuing known as Tagged Command Queuing (TCQ), but storage controllers with TCQ support have been few and far between. Support for NCQ is far more common—nearly universal among high-end core logic chipsets.

Despite several new features, the Raptor X has the same 10K-RPM spindle speed as previous Raptors. Write seek times are more than half a millisecond faster with the new drive, at least according to Western Digital's spec sheet. That might not seem like a lot of time, but with processors pushing billions of instructions per second, it's a virtual eternity inside a modern PC.

Speaking of eternities, the original 150MB/s Serial ATA interface has been around for a while now. Newer SATA hard drives and storage controllers have moved on to support 300MB/s transfer rates, but the Raptor X tops out at only 150MB/s. Western Digital says it hasn't been able to get 300MB/s transfer rates working perfectly with a wide enough variety of disk controllers, so it has taken a conservative approach with the Raptor X. Since not even 15K-RPM SCSI drives can sustain fast enough transfer rates to saturate a 150MB/s connection, the Raptor X's lack of support for 300MB/s transfer rates shouldn't be a huge drawback.

Note that the Atlas 10K V, Caviar SE16, and Raptor WD740GD lack support for Native Command Queuing. As we've mentioned, the WD740GD does support a form of command queuing known as Tagged Command Queuing (TCQ), but host controller and chipset support for TCQ is pretty thin. Our Intel 955X-based test platform doesn't support TCQ, either. Thanks to an Adaptec 29320R SCSI controller, it will support the Atlas 10K V's SCSI command queuing. The Atlas technically doesn't do NCQ, but SCSI command queuing should be just as good—if not better.

While our SCSI card supports command queuing, adding it to our test system introduces a couple of other issues. The system lacks PCI-X slots, so the card is stuck on the relatively pokey PCI bus. At the very least, this will limit the speed of burst transfers, although it could also affect performance in other tests. SCSI drives also support a WRITE_THROUGH flag that requires that data be written directly to the disk rather than to the drive cache. This feature prevents data from being lost in the event of a power failure or other interruption, but it can slow write performance. WRITE_THROUGH is an important feature for enterprise applications, so we haven't disabled it on the Atlas 10K V.

Since Seagate makes versions of the 7200.7 both with and without NCQ support, the 7200.7 in our tests appears as the "Barracuda 7200.7 NCQ" to clarify that it's the NCQ version of the drive. The Caviar RE2, Deskstar T7K250, DiamondMax 10, 7200.8, 7200.9, and Raptor X aren't explicitly labeled as NCQ drives because they're not available without NCQ support.

Regardless of whether you actually want to see your hard drive's internals—and pay a $50 premium for the privilege—you have to admire the engineering that went into installing a window in the Raptor. From a technical standpoint, it probably would have been much easier to put a window on a drive with a slower spindle speed, but Western Digital had the audacity to do it with a 10K-RPM drive. That says a lot, especially in a hard drive world filled with relatively dull and boring designs.

Of course, there's more to the Raptor X than just its window. The drive offers a number of improvements over previous Raptors, including higher density platters, a larger cache and total capacity, and support for Native Command Queuing (NCQ), all while retaining the 10K-RPM spindle speed that made the Raptor so popular in the first place. Thanks to those new additions, the Raptor X has no problem outperforming its predecessor, in some cases quite dramatically. In fact, the addition of NCQ support seems to have had a particularly profound impact on performance under multitasking loads.

If anything dampens our enthusiasm for the Raptor X, it's the drive's lack of support for 300MB/s Serial ATA transfer rates. That's not a huge deal, of course, and we'd rather have Western Digital get it right than release something half-baked. However, with a suggested retail price of $350, the Raptor X has little room for error.

tfw wow DCing me on SSD all the time

Did you know you can tell other's mental capabilities by asking which dps they play?
Use this picture to find out if you're retarded or a supernatural being!

After camping Dalaran for an hour and a half (including some Underbelly visits) I'm pretty certain that any Night Elf Priests that exist are too busy table-dancing in Goldshire and the only Dwarf Hunter that exists are minor questgivers in Highmountain, Nagrand, and Shoalzar Basin.

Rip Love Fool meta-achieve, I'll see you next year, maybe.

That's right: $350 for a 150GB hard drive. That's a pretty dismal cost per gigabyte, but given the Raptor X's performance, it's not that hard to justify. Raptors obviously aren't the most economical solution for those looking to maximize storage capacity, but if you're looking for the fastest Serial ATA hard drive around, the Raptor X is the way to go. If you don't want to pay a premium for a window, you can always opt for Western Digital's Raptor WD1500. That drive shares the same internals as the Raptor X, costs less than $300, and should offer identical performance.
We don't hand out Editor's Choice awards often here at TR, but the Raptor X is deserving for a number of reasons. For starters, it's by far the fastest Serial ATA hard drive around. As if that weren't enough, Western Digital had the engineering prowess—and nerve—to put a window in it. Finally, and perhaps most importantly, Western Digital made the window optional by offering the WD1500 for those who have little interest in staring at their drive's internals for hours on end. I've been playing with the Raptor X for a couple of weeks now and the window's novelty still hasn't worn off, but then, perhaps I'm too easily amused by precise mechanics spinning at mind-numbing speeds.

The Drekirjar continue to enslave and torment my kin. Show them the allies of the Thorignir do not fear their nets and harpoons!

which class has the fastest killing speed in pve killing content at max level?

>assassination rogue over literally ANYTHING

I play shadow and even I can tell you this is bullshit

What server are you on? I can make a couple of dudes for you to rose petal but you absolutely cannot waste my time
If I log in and you're not there I'm never coming back and I'm telling your mother

rollan

rerolling already have shammy

I added a starter edition license to my bnet and made all but Orc death knight which I got by joining world boss groups til I found one

That's how I soloed the love prism toy achieve too, beam your alt on your main and when the alt gets the achieve and uploads the toy it works on your main

Spinebreaker, but I'm also posting from a phone in bed because fuck getting my computer back on right now.

>EXISTENCE ENDS... I BECOME NOTHING

GIVE ME THE FUCKING DRAGON YOU PIECE OF SHIT

nice game

nice thread

>Shadow that high
lol, its easy as fuck to play shadow, they even dumbed it really down this expansion.

>tfw i will never find someone trustworthy enough to buy 2.5 mil gold from me for PayPal $

i'd do that but not for the gold but because i liked you as a person

in other words lets fug

Here's how I think of my money - as soldiers - I send them out to war everyday. I want them to take prisoners and come home, so there's more of them.

I'll give you one hundred dollars for the 2.5 million gold. However to make sure I get my investment in you back I want a 5 dollar royalty everytime you spend my money until I get my hundred back. Simple enough, right? Once I get my money back the royalty drops to 1 dollar in perpetuity.

just got this badboy

its getting buffed right

yeah it's getting buffed

now increases corruption's damage by 15%

hey, mister!
have you hugged a gnome today?

>femdorf monk

This has no business looking nearly as good as it does what the fuck

What race/class do bogpilled people play? I'm thinking Balance Druid or Arcane Mage

I really, really love Jaina. I cuddled my pillow wishing it was her.

Reminder she died in the manabomb

Good looking fist weapons that aren't either fuck huge wolverine claws nor low quality brass knuckles?

No she didn't. She was just imbued with a fiery, righteous hatred fro the Horde. She's the perfect lady.

Two headed ogre

Fist of the Deity is pretty cool

ummmm......

which addon is the skillbar thing? does it also have the bag bar and menu bar?

Inferiors waifus step aside.

bartender and yes

>no health numbers
>20 million quests
>shit ui setup in general
>pedo fapbait character

Really made ME think

never sexualize my character again

Lady Proudmoore is best lady.

step aside living fags

"she" is a dreadlord

Love Rocket is a giant waste of time.

Even if you did it 1040 times, since the reported drop rate is 0.03% that would mean only a 26.8% chance to get it after those 1040 tries and that, my friends, is a lot of tries.

Best nathrizem*

Thats 1 in every 3333 boxes...

Its a bit too big for my taste

I just want something that looks decent and not overly big
Maybe some simple claws

Which spec is best for raiding as a Warlock right now?

aff

>20 hours played at 110

>Already 2 bis legendaries

Nice game retailcucks lmao

good thing you are gated for week+ until you can use your second :^)

time moves slow now tehehe

fuck you, what class and spec leatherman?

I just got the ring to go with my helm on frost DK after 35 hours played and I'm so bored with how easy this is to do top DPS I'm just going to go back to Elysium

>200+ hours played at 110
>one legendary
>still

>When your oneitis asks to do content with you and you hang out in Discord alone together in the middle of the night trying to push a keystone
Feels good

>wanting the lich king's frosty seconds

>in 7.2 blizz working hard to nullify the advantage of dedicated players with a lot of AP and good legendaries over casuals

I fucking hate this game. I fucking hate blizzard. they should change their name to "cuckold games". lets all just bow down and suck of casual players. they don't play as much as you do but have almost exactly the same dps? wooow, real impressive! bravo casuals! just fuck off and die dedicated players! stop being so good and lucky at the game!!!

If a casual does as much DPS as you then you're just a shitty player, user.

If the only reason you're doing more is having dumped AP into 0.5% more damage traits and getting a lucky BiS lego, you're just terrible.

Please stop these attacks on her character.

Rollan

And race:
>Odds: Alliance, Evens: Horde
>1
Gnome/Goblin
>2
Human/Orc
>3
Draenei/Tauren
>4
Worgen/Troll
>5
Nelf/Belf
>6
Dwarf/Forsaken
>7
Panda
>8
Reroll race
>9
Reroll everything

Whoops

is meant for

Jaina died in the mana bomb explosion.
That person is a dreadlord in disguise.

WUS POPPIN ARTHAS???

>...I BECOME NOTHING
>...AND YOU GET NOTHING! SUCK IT, MURDERER!

Except not true, and I love her, and this is ridiculous Horde propaganda.

Is that why there a several books from Jainas perspective after the events of Theramore?

Afflection is lowest on the parses for Nighthold, why would I go that over destro?

You gonna give her lotsa of whelps?