So these vile little cunts have a habit of walking their dirty paws all over your car...

So these vile little cunts have a habit of walking their dirty paws all over your car, sliding down windshields and rear ends scratching the clear coat, marking their territory with acidic piss, leaving "presents" on your roof and chewing through cables/wires especially when warm.

Yet they are a protected animal with big-ass fines when killed.

Is there any way to get rid of these bastards, or do I just specify to my insurance company that I want coverage against animal-induced damage?

There seems to be ways of scaring them off by toilet or mole tablets (smell), beeping devices, Ive also seen a harness that puts electricity into your bodywork so the little bastards get zapped. All of these have about a 50% success rate.
Germanistanis and Austrians will know what Im talking about.

tl;dr how to protect my vehicle and get rid of pests without getting caught

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beech_marten
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

haha. funny looking cat

Buy/build pic related

All of them are already in use as housing for the newcomers.

Animal damage coverage means collisions, not rodents chewing their way through your engine bay. The previous owner of my car has had an electrifying harness installed in the engine bay and neither he nor I have had an issue since, after he unsuccessfully tried all sorts of things from beepers to putting framed chicken wire on his parking spot under the engine bay.

t. Germ

>er hat keine Garage
>er wohnt in nem Kaff

>Stadtmenschen

Do you have a make/model of the device? Amazon has a couple.

Piss on your own car to mark it as your property, also piss in the area around your car and on your driveway.

The message shall be clear

Pepperspray your engine bay now and then.

guter Cuck

Stop & Go 6 Plus-Minus, it's both electric and ultrasonic actually. Don't know how difficult it is to install on your own, I think he had it done.

lay a cheeky Tellereisen under your car, when someone asks stupid questions tell them it's a holocaust memorial.

Spray your car with citrus juice

>115€

Fug :DD, guess Ill wait till next paycheck, saw three of those bastards in the last few days, though.

What are they? It looks like a possum and a cat found each other in the night...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beech_marten

Buy a really good car cover that wraps under the car a bit and then get bags. Put the cover on and then air it out. Problem solved man and only a cheeky few thousand down

Fuck em, I just say find some rat poison pellets and hide it in a discreet but accessible area.

If this is in your private garage, you don't have to be discreet

my dad actually optioned this harness on his MB, was one of the optional 'gadgets'.

You don't just go around laying rat poison, especially not to kill protected animals you imbecile

Well it just looks like a small box of pellets, and they are fucking up your shit. So you can either kill them, or let them dick your car up.

A 3 dollar box of rat poison is a lot cheaper than wiring your car to be hot, and potentially draining your battery.

Who gives a shit if some pot smoking moron declared this pest protected?

This

atleast suggest using a bait box, we ain't talkin about a rat either who knows if it actually kills them? They dehydrate untill they get an internal bleeding, if these animals are stronger they might suffer for days up to weeks.
A whole bunch of people making laws

>So these vile little cunts have a habit of walking their dirty paws all over your car, sliding down windshields and rear ends scratching the clear coat, marking their territory with acidic piss, leaving "presents" on your roof and chewing through cables/wires especially when warm.

Park in a garage poorfag

>They dehydrate untill they get an internal bleeding, if these animals are stronger they might suffer for days up to weeks.
Yeah, do that. If you catch and release, they'll return. If you kill, they'll go away

Use suitable poison in a suitable way in a suitable location, but don't just hurr durr rat poison somewhere because that's how you kill other things you don't want to kill.
It's also illegal and inhumane to use a poisen that's too light to kill them lil fuckers.

Wo kein Kläger, da kein Richter.

I think you're missing the point. I don't really give a shit how you kill them, but if you want a solution to your problem, that's it.

That being said, it looks like a rat, eats wiring like a rat, and shit's like a rat. It probably will be affected like a rat

See?
This is another case where CATS could make themselves useful for once instead of further shrinking the local bird population.

BUT NO, they don't give a shit about martens and rather just keep coming home (or to your neighbor to beg for food) and be otherwise useless.

i see
You are clearly a simpleton who always wants to have the last word, please reply again.

keep crying bitchnigga, there are enough cucks who instantly follow our orders.

LEAVE THEM TO ME

>You don't just go around laying rat poison
who's gonna stop me?

they walk over and scratch your car just as much as martens.

Is that a car cuck shed?

both are probably bros

Get a cat. Cats cannot be traced or fined, and have the added benefit of pissing off neighbours.

Get a big enough cat, and you can start rumours of stray lions or panthers.

>You are a simpleton
How about
>Some guy makes a thread complaining about a rodent messing with his car and potentially causing extremely expensive repairs
>Multiple people recommend just killing the pest that will cause him much grief
>Even another user admits that the only solution is to harm or kill them to the point that they fear your area
>Is recommend a simple, easy way to not have this issue
>"Hurr I don't want to harm these rat looking things, there must be another way"
Man you can't see the forest through the trees.

Do you think there's a game warden who constantly follows you and takes note of every infraction you make? Just start killing/running over the little fuckers. I get squirrels and cats all over my car, well I used to, until I started setting out claw traps. They don't show up NEARLY as often as they used to.

>mfw reading Mercedes WIS, I found documentation for a marten deterrent system

Kia birds new New Zealand like to peck and rip rubber trim off cars as well. Slide down cars, ruin paint.

Leave coolant in a bowl, works for cats too.

neighborsnitches who will notice when there's a limp marten under your car every day.

just get one of those deterrent boxes and done.

This.

>Yet they are a protected animal

[citation needed]

>protected animals

Nope.

There are rat poison "bars" that are light brown. I guess they are sort of like corn meal and peanut butter mixed with a chemical that causes hemophilia. The creature has a high chance of getting a stroke. So it's not some burning nasty poison that gives it a lingering death.

You can of course help it a little by stroking a very thin film of peanut butter over one end to give it more attraction power. Of course, you'll probably get many more rats than Marteens.

You don't put it by your car. You put it in various places. It is a shotgun effect that way because everything that eats it can get a stroke. Rats. Squirrels. Protected Marteen. Field Mice.

google "rat poison bars" and you'll get the idea....

Remember, it is a shotgun effect. It hits everything that eats it. Hopefully crows will peck it. Rats unfortunately may carry it off because they do that.

It is not recommended inside homes because mice/rats eat it and die and then rot and smell terrible for a long time.

They are varmints if they attack me or my car. This is self defense of my property.

Put some hairs from a large dog in your engine compartment

>pro: no Marder
>con: your heater blows air that smells like dog into your car

What the fuck is that weasel thing

Thats because they would get fucking rekt by a marder, those things are vicious. You need at least a dogger.

You're not from Germany, you wouldn't understand.

Do you have the secret police watching you lay small bricks around your vehicle?

Nut up my dude, take some ownership of one of the most expensive belongings you'll own

>Do you have the secret police watching you
They're called elderly neighbors and apparently they've all studied law. They don't just call the police, they'll insist until actual action is taken against you.

Wife and I are looking at houses. We both have our "must haves". Mine includes a 2-3 car garage, a big driveway, some land, and a man-cave basement. She can do whatever she wants to the rest of the house.

Then do it at night. It takes a minute to lay a few things on the ground and unless they video tape you doing it, it's just heresay with no proof.

God damn man either you are going to let them fuck your shit up or you will kill them, just make a decision

All well and good, but what about people walking their dogs in the vicinity of the parking lot? Dogs eat anything and everything.

>so i have problem with these little cunts
>just use rat poison faggot
>b-but they are under protection and that's illegal

this thread in a nutshell
jesus christ, i thought may was only joking about germans, you cucks are fucking pathetic

>Stupid rodent is such a pest they lead themselve to extinction

Good, Darwin was right again.

That's why when someone invades your home, you should not resist for fear of breaking a finger nail.

>a german asks for pest control advice

how the mighty have fallen

thank you for replying, feel free to reply to this post

In Germany you have a right to die. That's it.

Yeah, train a dogger to hunt these little fuckers. Unfortunately a good pupper is more expensive that the $115 you need to electrify your car. But nothing beats a good companion.

Sounds like you've never skinned a cat that decided to crawl up and take a nap on your radiator fan

I had the same problem with stray cats and my solution was cyanide traps: They take a nibble and they'll die somewhere else.

>all these retarded poorfags killing animals instead of getting a garage

Just poison the fucks no one is going to know

fucking assholes

A cloth rope with moth balls wrapped up in it every three inches. Lay it around the car in a circle. Can be stored in a bin when not in use

You're an asshole.

lol no, suicide is actually illegal too

>"newcomers"

Is that what they're calling them now.

It's not about "getting caught"

As annoying as they are, I can't get myself to kill them because I know that it has its own family. You can't kill something that has its own family. Imagine if someone did the same to your dad or something. The pest has a family and its scavenging food or even shelter for it. How do you kill something like that???

>saw three of those bastards in the last few days
What might be interesting is that you throw genuinely edible food under other people's cars. The animals go there instead of your car. Since they are already there, they climb up to sleep there, and chew the wires of that car.

That's why you keep voting for politicians that want more refugees to live in your community.

This is a myth.

>Yet they are a protected animal with big-ass fines when killed.

yeah..if youget caught...pussy

>hurr I have no neighbors cause I live in a wooden shack in the middle of nowhere, where the only thing to do on a Friday night is drink beer, shoot the empty bottles, and cozy up with my sister.

How you doin satan

>Yet they are a protected animal

Fuck off PETA. They are as protected as your crotch lice.

Eurokek is jealous of people who don't live right on top of each other
What's new?

used to be