This is reportable as spam right?

I love Cordelia.

Yes

4p8nirinelz1B0h78mw8royA4vtBjya1qcqiqab6
f809b764fd24d594

5 star Sakura +spd/-hp?

I want to hold hands with Roy!

so what is /feg/ doing about THIS?

Actually, I don't even know anymore, maybe it's -hp? She's almost definitely +spd, the rest I have no idea. Keep in mind that def is actually 26.

bruh. Just wait a few levels.

I'm soon done with Blazing Sword, what's the next game I should play?

It's my first Fire Emblem game.

Why don't you level her 4-5 more times before jumping to conclusions? She can still hit 45 attack right now

You have 9 levels to gain 8 Atk for neutral

Is promoting Merric to gold worth it? I also have a silver Robin, silver Nowi and a silver Corrin to promote.

Using Ephraim and Narcian.

UH OH

UH OH

UH OH

I have her paired up with Azure and the two wreck face with Lilina clearing up anything they can't. Still can't decide between Anna/Gordin for 4th though. I might stick with Anna, Gordin's speed is just too low and that good defence doesn't help when you

guys EVERY time i log into one of my accounts i have the 3001 error and got to open the file again and delete shit, is anyone else in the same situation here? are there any workarounds?

I have Ephraim so it's all good.

Did you link to a Nintendo account? If not it's dead

robin and nowi are good, the others arent

Fuck these Arena bonus characters, I'm giving in and using my 60 orbs

post results

it's linked to nintendo, but the error keeps bothering me

>local sorceress goes on a deadly rampage

wew, already got a 5* Cordelia and 5* Caeda. Too bad neither of them is the pegasus bitch with name beginning with 'C' that actually would help my arena bonus....

do the fire emblem reward tokens expire? should I just dump them all in stam potions?

My wife is the snuggliest & cuddliest wife of them all, and I absolutely adore her! I hope we can play more games together!

Redownload the game

>no good blues
>next banner has NO BLUES
how can they be so dumb?

Sacred Stones or Binding Blade.

will it stop the 3001 error from happening?

Binding Blade for closure on Elibe

Alright boys, I've loaded up every unit into a db and I'm ready to do some stupid theory crafting, Anyone got anything they want me to crunch?

I'm pretty sure any of the information I'm about to derive has already been done so but I wanted to do the work myself

hahahaha, I got FIVE fucking 5* with 60 orbs but none of them were from the banner to help with Arena bonus which is why I rolled. Still, pretty gud. Checking IVs next.

>only have narcian
>he's complete garbage and i can't really afford to gimp my already mediocre team with him
JUST

make a detailed list of which IVs are the best for each character in the game

List units from highest to lowest SPD in the game.

Catria!

Ephraim is alright if you're starving for a blue.

*or any stat really.

I actually just want to know who my +SPD Ephraim can actually double/avoid double from

>Want to use Oni Corrin in Brithright for a gimmick run
>Oni has a fucking retarded model on male characters

Fug. Maybe I'll use Kinshi instead.

Upgrade Shaniqa you dense mofo

See who can survive being doubled by Linde with at least double digit HP.

>Crom, Abel, Cordelia

Not bad. Rest is shit.

Cordelia -Atk/+Def
Caeda +Spd/-Res
Leo +Hp/-Spd
Chrom +Atk/-Spd

Caede seems pretty strong while the rest are thrash. And I said five instead of four because I'm retarded

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61554348

Have a Felicia lewd

>Shaniqa
but that's her daughter after she marries the black bull Zacharias

>Hector wouldn't hurt his unofficial nephew under any circumstance

Best uncle!

>odin 4*
>+atk
>still does no fucking damage unless I glue 2 buffers to his ass

fuck

Kent bro of all bros. I'd kinda like the idea of PSTD Lyn

3700+ points with Niles
I know it isn't too impressive but I didn't think I'd get above a score of 2500, let alone complete all 7 in a row on advanced with him.

She has no R

>was told Robin was good
>sucks a fucking chicken nugget
fuck you guys

I'm using my 3* level 27 Odin, and just leaving him in the back while I deal with the enemies with the other 3 units. No way I'm breaking 4500 this season, fuck.

Nigga you don't need me for that, the fuck. Websites already let you sort units by stats like that.
So that was one of my goals too.
I've got a decent combat simulation, its missing a lot of the skills because most of them are hard to simulate or are unique snowflakes I really don't want to add per unit. The problem is I'm not doing this in a programming language and just running sql queries with a lot of IFs and joins and tricks so running something like that is going to be real tricky.

This I can do: Sheena, Julia, Hector (by virtue of killing her), Fae, Hawkeye, Camila, Anna, Narcian, Fir, Linde, Nino, Beruka, Ceclia, Felicia, Gordin (kills her on counter), Kagero (kills her on counter), Wrys
Methodology: Everyone has 5 star level 40 stats, Linde has +4 speed, melee units won't counter attack but ranged and distant counter will and if that counter attack kills her then the second attack is not made,

>a 5* did good
STOP THE PRESSES

What's more surprising is that you even bothered to raise Niles to a 5Star.

What a waste.

>Websites already let you sort units by stats like that.
which sites?

Merric has been extremely helpful to me so far, and my Merric has shitty +HP/-atk IVs. He can take a few hits, trade with Taco, and deal with both blues and fliers.

He is good, you're just a chicken nugget

I got the orbs I can get from the weapon quests, should I grind my shitty lancers and axe men (don't got no 4 swords yet) or should I continue to level up my mains? I'm having this issue where my strongest character is outleveling the rest to the point where most can't keep up and I have to do training missions and shit and feed them.

fireemblem.gamepress.gg/heroes

Going to ask the obvious here but this is all assuming everyone has completely neutral stats, right?

Niles should not be that good though, he is essentially a dead weight only good for targeting,

thanks m8.
so gamepress is good for something after all.

Is -HP -Atk Effie okay?

>he hasn't pulled a Linde or Azura yet

yeah all neutrals. I can quickly run it again with all +res and or +spd if you want. I'm willing to bet the list looks real similar

What corrin are we talking about? Male Corrin is complete garbage while Female Corrin is amazing.

I mean +HP -Atk

8jn3vcqh6hBD1r24Bk6eqgrA9h7DhdDaeqdqo1a2
9dc16c8e18e98ba4

+atk/-def Linde

Just rolled out a -hp +atk Sheena
I-Is she useable at all?

Not that guy, but could you run what bows/tome users can double a +Speed - Def Julia but won't kill her?

how do we fix Horse Emblem?

>was told femui was pretty decent
>does no damage

Yeah put her with hector and effie. Literally incivincible.

Will the hero rotation ever change and include 4 star heroes? They bring them down to 1-2 stars anyways when you win them.

thanks user

People use Femui for debuffing, walling sword lords and loli/titty Tiki.

Take two movement range away from Arden and give it to mounted units.

>tfw literally kited sheena+effie to death with tharja+olivia

>40 blue magic damage with -17 stats in debuffs

She's fantastic. Unless you're memeing about a non-5* unit not being as good as 5* units.

Do I roll with 17 orbs or should I go through that extra trouble to get 20?

So is a -Atk Roy usable if he's also +Spd?

Roll with 17. I did 20 when I first started rerolling but you just get so many more rerolls done if you do it with 17.

Uhh. This is bad data, right?

Randomizers sure are great, why hasn't IS done anything with it as some sort of unlockable postgame?

Explain this camillafags

Sure, roy's main use is triangle expert and the small atk changes don't make a difference to him killing greens. He was already getting shat on by other units and the -atk won't change that. The +spd MIGHT actually let you do more than he could before. Atk isn't really important on any of the triangle experts as you're will into they either overkill units or don't do anything to them zone.

rerolling? do 17. Otherwise? 20. Unless you just set up a macro to get to 20 and run multiple instances in which case 20 obviously. Theres a macro script that goes 20 orbs on some thread on reddit if you want to try that.

why the hell did they give hector two C passives and no B passive?

I love my wife Lyn!

Florina strong!

/feg/ never fell for the "camilla is good" meme
we're too good

>tfw you have a decent amount of orbs and you really want to roll but there's nothing you actually want on the banner.