overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamer.com/randy-pitchford-jeff-kaplan-and-other-devs-will-face-off-in-a-16-player-quake-tourney/
reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/4g2ler/jeff_tigole_kaplan_forum_rant_from_his_eq_days/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for I still haven't done my placement matches.

post webms

If you switch to counter your enemies outside of competitive then you are an asshole and should kill yourself

I miss snowy hanamura

How do I do the perfect webm?

just use webm for bakas and remember
bitrate > resolution

When is the PTR coming live?

arcade is horrible and i really don't want to play it but i want those boxes

Remember to cheer for Jeff

pcgamer.com/randy-pitchford-jeff-kaplan-and-other-devs-will-face-off-in-a-16-player-quake-tourney/

Play Brawls.

jeff is an mmo player and his only hope is for everyone else to be incapable of aiming and moving simultaneously

>update for the first time since july
>check out the new arcade mode, see that you can get loot boxes by playing the different modes
>a dozen games across every mode and i'm at 2/9 victories

I'm so tired of losing to people that are level 400+ when i'm fucking 45. Why can't it just match me with people of comparable skill level?

Is Jeff actually good at video games??

How far back would you pull Zarya's foreskin?

Literally none of the brawls are fun or interesting. It's five minutes of waiting for a game only to end up on the wrong side of a piece of shit that clearly wasn't playtested because it's an order of magnitude more difficult to attack than it is to defend.

Guy from Id has best chances i think
I hop Randy will find a way to embarrass himself
He was a leader of huge guild in EverQuest, that's how he got his job

Because you're as skilled as those level 400 guys.

Play Brawls.

His Tigole Bitties days are over, I'm talking about his gaming now.

>Literally none of the brawls are fun or interesting
The only bad Brawl is the Pharah/Mercy one.

Fareeha a pure.

Whats the release date?

I tried

when they did the dev stream to show off ana he actively ran away from enemies while nano boosted as rein

Strike Commander Winston and Second in Command Lena Oxton!

Soldiers, support, defence brawls are bad as well.

Now that's what I call dissociation.

His rant from his EverQuest days is pretty funny

>"Whoever came up with this sheer fisting of an encounter can go fuck themselves. Do me a favor so I don't waste my guild's time on this kind of jackass shit-fest again, send me an email at [email protected] when you decide to A) Implement an encounter that wasn't designed by a retarded chimp chained to a cubicle A.)Get a Quality Assuarance Department C) Actually beta test the fucking thing and D) Patch it live. And please for god's sake -- do it in the order I laid out for you. Don't worry, I won't charge you a consulting fee on that one. And for good luck you might as well E) Pull your heads out of your asses. While you're at it rename the game to BetaQuest since you've used up you're alotted false advertising karma on the Bazaar and user interface scam of '01.Fix the Emperor encounter. Fix Seru. Rethink your time-sink bullshit. Fix all the buggy motherfucking ring encounters (I suggest you let whoever made the Burrower one do this since that dude apparently laid off the crack the rest of you were smoking). Fix the VT key quest. Fix VT (just guessing it's fucked up considering your track record). Don't have the resources to fix this stuff? Move the ENTIRE Planes of Power team over to fixing Shadows of Luclin AND DO IT NOW. If you don't fix Luclin, you jackassess will be the only ones playing the Planes of Power."

reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/4g2ler/jeff_tigole_kaplan_forum_rant_from_his_eq_days/

>Overly Defensive
>We're all Soldiers Now
>Not terrible

>bust my ass off with lucio doing offence class jobs killing off stragglers
>no commends

fuck

Also reminder that he was one of the big reasons why Paladins were such a fucking shitshow for all of Vanilla, because he and the other dev that came from EQ hated how Paladins were just Warrior +1 in EQ so they sabotaged the shit out of them.

You are making it sound like there are good brawls or something. The only thing that used to be worth shit in the arcade was 3v3, but only until the last patch when Hog took completely over. Now there is hardly point to touch it for lousy three boxes. Especially outside of event.

Should I bother playing ranked? I'm way better than my rank for sure, but I'm this low because I trolled all of my placements and got 1 win

I don't want ranked to take away from the fun of normal games like it did with league

ETA until EU's season is over?

>A
>A
>C
>D
>E

No wonder points B on 2CP maps are TRASH.

01:00 CET

I'm not. I'm quite significantly disabled and that's pretty clear by my performance in game. The whole point of skill based matchmaking is that people like me who literally cannot get any better at the game will eventually filter down in to a bracket full of children and literal retards where I can actually enjoy myself, except that never happens. I'm always just the lowest common denominator up against a team full of people that all have several thousand hours played. I literally lost another brawl between this post and my last.

Thanks

>Defense
>Soldiers
>Bad
I knew /owg/ was shit at games but this is surprising.

>I'm way better than my rank for sure

Yeah, you and all the shitters stuck there with you i'm sure.

>tfw i have never played lucio in a charge brawl

ABILITY TO SELL FUCKING SKINS FOR HALF THE COINS FUCKING WHEN

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Hana pleases old men for buffs.

>he doesn't have over 10k coins saved

What are the chances of this getting some discount anytime soon, im too jewish to trow 40 shekels on it.

>half
>when dupes give 1/4th

>A
>all objective speed rates (point capture, payload speed etc) are locked at the 2-man speed i.e. regardless of how many people are on the objective, it moves/captures at the same rate as it currently does when two people are on it

or

>B
>contesting is now a numbers game, one person contesting is only going to slow the objective down as if one person less was near it i.e. if three players from team A are on the objective and one person from team B steps in to contest, the objective is going to cap at the speed it would if only two players from team A were on it
>in the case of six people being on the objective, which would make it cap like there were three which is the max, one person would still bring the speed down to two, meaning that you'd need three players from team B to contest to make it act like the current system of a complete stop

or

>C
>the current system is fine

>event legendary worth 3k
>dupe doesn't give 1k

>About to hit 2300
>So close to my original 2600
>Next 2 matches are diamond throwers
Fuck this game

This bitch comes walks up to you at the club and slaps a pulse bomb on your healer's ass. wyd?

>cheer for jeff
why the fuck would I do that when my man Ted Price is in the running?

Im the healer
I drop the beat

why are the maps in this game so bad

You're covered!

>Im the healer
Then you better get those hands busy doing something that isn't typing

>symmetra can't build shit in spawn
>somehow blizzard didn't realize they could do the same to mei with her walls

Nice thumbnail.

>ranked to take away from the fun of normal games
You mean QP is fun? Hell no.

C) for the first 20 seconds then B).

It baffles me too. The flanking routes are very boring and obvious. They put details into the parts of the maps that no one goes to. I'm pretty sure they just map generic shooter maps and didn't take into account that they were making a class shooter.

>first game of the day
>get matched up with a literal 12 year old in a 3 stack
>"omg sorry my friend has to go" during the first round

I love Hana.

The current system has worked fine for games for years, and in games that have larger teams than 6v6

I have 20 hours of torb, QP is still fun to me dammit

>pharah/mercy brawl
>splash damage negated for one team

gee golly gosh i wonder which side is going to win yet again

Me on the left trying to see who Tracer's been texting...

When will she shine again?

>D
>different spawn times for attack/defense and spawnwaves.

there you go, fixed

the one that gets the single person capable of airshotting

Remove cowtits.

>soldier cant kill pharah when she's out alone without a mercy
>"okay if you can't hit her thats fine but swap out and someone else can take over because we really need someone to kill her"
>"stfu retard"
>he doesnt switch
>he still cant hit her
>she still kills us
>we lose

why would you intentionally lose us the game to save face

How can you not hit a hitscan weapon

Anyone watching OGN?

I think I know now why Blizzard isn't buffing Sombra.

Geoff claimed she's in good spot few days back, so i imagine it will take half year or so again before they give her any meaningful buffs. And then nerf her again because pros won't be able to press Q to be awesome without thinking. All things consider, i'm not even sure if i want her buffed.

I have no idea. Im not going to hold it against someone because people are bad at the game, whatever, it's normal. but to actively prevent us from winning is just bizarre.

>get grandmaster ana in QP
>oh shit this is goign to be good
>not a single nano boost the entire game

How boosted can you be?

>last match before end of season
>premade of 5 people, i'm on solo q as usual
>2800, but idc anymore because i fell down anyway
>play Pharah. healers LITERALLY refuse to heal me and always stick to their buttfriends
>ask them a few times
>nothing, they keep refusing to heal me
>whatever
>win the first round in vodka industries in ease, carry their shit
>tell them "gee can you maybe heal me too next round instead of being worthless shitters?"
>they decide to tell me "hurr you didn't do jack shit we carried your ass"
>mfw having a sinister thought
>mfw i decided to throw just to show them who carried who
>mfw they literally tried to beg me to play
>mfw they were so assblasted about losing that one of them added me only to curse me

don't fucking taunt your teammates, shitty premades (^:

too bad nobody loves you

Reminder that a scoreboard would solve this problem

What activities coincide with your gameplay? Tried playing Hearth concurrently and really shit up both my games.

Reminder that fanart and doujins are canon in some universe, so that makes Dva the town bicycle. Even Mercy has less pairings.

how is it possible to be that good at rendering but that bad an anatomy

That's not a render, it's a drawing

Fuck I'm tempted to throw my S4 placements and have a non-stressful fun time in silver/gold.

I would like to punch D.Va in the ass.

I always hate Tuesdays. The weekly loot boxes reset and on arcade I always get pros and try-hards who just ruin the fun of any game for me.

CAN I BE UP AGAINST SOMETHING OTHER THAN FUCKING FINNISH NEETS IN 1v1

tongue-punch or regular punch?

When are they removing streaks?

>Playing 1v1

why do you hate finnish neets?

t. finnish neet

Didn't he claim that Zarya was fine and then nerf her a week later?

>nerf

Don't be an idiot. One thing is not taking comp too seriously. Another is being surrounded by a bigger inept pool of teammates. Unless you are brain dead.

I missed it, but yeah I agree. Sombra is great. When I play her I can go a whole game never dying and her ult his a team fight winner if your team isn't full of idiots.

>dem FPS
jelly

So with custom games soon being able to reward xp, how will blizz police xp farms and such?

>nerf

Being in silver is why I quit the game for like 3 months. In your head its "haha woo i pick genji/pharah and mow everyone down" in practice its "my team LITERALLY stood outside the enemy spawn on a payload map so the game was over 5 seconds in"

silver is where even now you get widow/hanzo payload attack. i only started having fun when i got to plat.