THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

TIRE SHINE. If you choose to use it, use it right.

DO NOT liberally spray it all over the wheel. It has silicone in it, and it floats up in a fine mist and rains back down on the car. DO NOT do this when you have your car doors wide open, windows down, or top dropped on your Miata, you will find a ton of small spots all over your interior. This is a GOOD REASON why you dress tires first BEFORE cleaning your windows. DO NOT dress tires and drive off right away, you will spray excess dressing all over the sides of your car.

You wonder why I show up at the coin wash at 7am? To avoid people like you that drown your tires in dressing and I'm parked a few spots over drying my car, seeing little spots form all over it in the water sheen still left on my car.

HOW TO apply tire shine correctly: Spray it at close range on an applicator pad! Wipe it on! Do all four. If your tires are older, they will suck it in, apply another coat of dressing if necessary. Wipe any excess off your wheels. LEAVE the car to sit at least 20-30 minutes if you can, so the dressing can have time to adhere and dry. Best to apply tire shine at the end of the day so it can sit overnight and really dry. You may get a little blow-back on the sides of the car the next day, but its minimal.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME

It's like you've never lubed up your dick and proceeded to windmill like a mad man before.

Fpbp

Prove me that tire shine isn`t just a meme

Tire shine is the "wet look" hair gel of the car world

This. To me, tire shine isnt a part of a car wash. Just wash the tires and makes them not brown

made me kek

>mfw some squid put wiped tire shine on his motorcycle tires at a car and bike show I was photographing then proceded to high-side as he left the lot with his crew of squidlets

Just use red hot to clean the tire. Spray it off. Then use No Touch, you queer

Rofl. You never put tire shine on a motorcycle.

Never done this, but I did windmill in front of a full-length mirror which was fit for a fairground hall of mirrors. That was pretty amusing.

meatspin.gif

>dressing tires
wtf

>not lubing up your tires for hektik slip ’n slides

>shining tires and they crack 2 years later
>dirty tires never crack in 10 years

I stored my car outside under a cover for years, our winters are cold, the one year I didn't dress the tires, I got bad sidewall cracks come spring. It does help keep them moisturized.

>needing to lubricate your tyres for skids
sometimes I forget that people don't drive ss commodores

Most men never truly live.

Thank

A few do, that's for sure.
I'm sure you do, right rich guy?

I thought skids were slides but burnouts count as skids too?

Skids can honestly be any of those. Generally it refers to sliding at somewhat low speeds (i.e. Coming to a roundabout and sliding around that, stopping at a t-intersection and doing some sick 180 and 360s before fishtailing up the road)

If you're doing a sitter then you'd just call it a sitter, no reason to call it a skid when theres a more accurate term

Nah mate, 5.7 litres, an LSD and stockies at the back and i'd be sliding with a kick of the skid pedal