/dng/ - Dueling Network General

Thread #2458

Draw two (2) cards edition

Last thread: New summoning mechanic: Link Summon
Explanation: ygorganization.com/memberdrawing6/

● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/baj95caex5si0n3/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/jpok5ejx0fvlu5k/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy-nopics.dmg
>High Quality YGOPro Images: ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15:
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf

>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players:
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market:
yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator:
yugioh.party/

>Official /ygo/ ruling test:
testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Tyranno's Rage (February 25th)
●OCG Starter Deck 2017 (March 25, 2017)
●OCG: Code of Duelist (April 15th)

●TCG: Raging Tempest (February 10th)
●TCG: Fusion Enforcers (February 24th)
●TCG: Duelist Saga (March 31st)
●TCG: Structure Decks Machine Reactor & Dinosmasher’s Fury (April 13th)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● READ THE OP
● Read the cards carefully
● Lurk and read the archives
● Google your deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event, see the provided links above
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1lxZaQ3UA2I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When are they going to print this?

Give me a good DM list.

Who really needs a card for it when people already do that at tournaments? :^)

It's not a legal play.

It is if you don't get caught. It's the player's job to make sure plays stay legal after all :^)

I guess it is because pendulums are not naturally ED monsters, unlike those 4. Just like if you manage to put a normal monster in your ED, and you somehow can summon it back, you will need the EMZ, because it is a monster coming from the ED.

Reminder that TIERRA WON

Honeybot is the sexiest!
Have you worshipped her as your queen yet?

is there a way to see more than just the front page or top 100 prices of cards worth money on yugiohprices? Obviously I could just search every card I own but I would have never looked up something like Gem-Knight Seraphinite or Coach King Giantrainer because they were useless trash when they came out, now they're both like $10 each.

Is there anyway to see every card that is worth like $5+?

I'm kinda glad this shit happened. I was thinking about getting back into YGO, but after this ruling shit, I think I'll just save myself some money and not bother.

So, Quasar is now impossible to summon?

Do I really have to place Master/Luster summoned via Majester effect in EMZ/Linked Zone?

RIMITO OBAADURAIFU

No, it can be done with Gofu and Armageddon Knight.

Technically no.
But it's like Quasar became Sophia tier, and Sophia was bumped into impossible tier.

against a human player, yes. Against the dumbass AI, no. you can still summon monsters like that as long as you have soul charge and have already summoned those monsters proper earlier in the duel, oh, and of course, you have still have your extra deck zone open for the new summon.

Nah. He's still plenty doable.

youtube.com/watch?v=1lxZaQ3UA2I
Dark Hole is Missus Radiant summon

Gofu+Arma is still 2-card Quasar.

Not legal since Pendulum from ED goes to EMZ which mean he can't sync the level 2 T.G.

You can still do it with Gofu + Arma Knight

>2:27
extra deck pendulum occupies the 2nd linked zone

So for my old deck, Junk Doppel, it's beyond fucking dead.
Been out of yugioh for a couple years and this new ruling seemed really interesting.

Shame that it shits on sync spam decks.

He needs 3 linked zones for that combo around 2mins

dead synchro, dead pendulum.

at least fusion and xyz made it out okay. Lunalights, Flufflas and Gem-Knights non withstanding. Contrast Hero Chaos just became even more impossible to summon

It's much kinder towards Synchros than it is towards Pendulums.
Pendulums are now officially the biggest mistake of the game.

You can use Doppel Token and Dandylion to link.
I'm sure there's some complicated combo, just like all synchro combo, that can still ends with Quasar, but whatever.
Opening 2 Quasar is practically impossible but still doable through long combo, but 3 Quasar is beyond the impossible.

>Pendulums are now officially the biggest mistake of the game.

Most people thought this when they were introduced.

Miracle Fusion 2 dead fusions, he's also an Elemental HERO.

Can we all please hold a funeral for Igknights? They did nothing wrong and are the most affected by the rule change.
Why did they kill a fun deck that was not broken in the slightest or even good unless corrupted by the other card types?

Just like every other synchro combo.
Retard.

And those shitters and their shitty opinion killed the mechanic since Konami decided to listen to them.
If only they could have done the same when people considered Synchros the mistake.

They killed it for more money. This is what konami does.

Those people were retarded. Pendulums were only a problem with PePe. Even when Qlis were meta, they were competing with Dolls, BA, Nekroz and Tellars. Pendulums never did anything outside of PePe. Xyz on the other hand...

Post cards that you will never ever get to play in a match.

>Burn all your Igknights to stack your Extra Deck
>Proceed to summon 1 (ONE) Igknight
Brb, I am taking Igknights to Worlds. How can anything compete?

Why can't they do that to Xyz?

"killed"

Synchro was given cement shoes
Pendulum got a bullet to the back of the head
Fusion got beaten with baseball bats
Xyz got a threat.

But, user, Synchro has been dead since 2011.

If we disregard the Link rules, Zarc was surprisingly very easy to summon.
And to be fair, could still be summoned even after Links. But I have no idea why one would want to play the neo magicians after Links.

Because Konami is completely retarded and they decided to listen to the retards who were screaming "Pendulum killed Yu-Gi-Oh!" while taking Castel and Utopia dick in the ass all day.

XYZ got a stern talking to.

Don't forget how Ritual was ignored, as usual.

Fine, Igknight stall is dead

I have no idea what you retards are on about. xyz got the same exact treatment synchro did. What makes it so much worse for synchro than xyz?

Because they're fun and I like their design. Design is 90% of the reason why I play any deck desu.

Yes. Slinger does in no way save them.

Can confirm. I'm currently testing against the AIs to play without links and only using 1 ED monster per time.

By shifting the focus on the deck to summon Zarc, I actually managed to get through it. But it's being hard, considering I only have 1 ED zone and the AI has as many as it wants AND forbidden cards.

Thankfully, revived ED monsters go anywhere, so Absolute is being godsent

How is ANY Pendulum deck good at all after those changes? Even Metalfoes are completely dead.

>. xyz got the same exact treatment synchro did.
Not sure if troll or just stupid.

What is it about synchro masturbaters and synchro lovers that make them so whiny?

Xyz doesn't have Quasar.
They didn't even use their Stardust Warrior that often.

Because Synchro has been reduced to Synchro spam for years already, while Xyz is still the same Rank 4 toolbox bullshit that only needs to summon 1 Xyz per turn.

You people used to be the one being whiny against them.
Now it's their turn.

PePe should be able to shit links in their sleep.

So, now that even Pendulums got a dick up their ass, can we assume that Ultimaya will be completely fucked as well?

A moment of silence
An extra moment for every pend deck that ever locks itself to summoning in archetype mons from extra

PePe should be able to shit links in their sleep.

even before this link shit they have easily been the most whiny and childish

Abductor Fairy Tail still function.
But yeah, they're more like an exception of exception.

EmEm is still good given how it can shit out Link monsters with the clown engine.

Anyone has Orica Magician builds? I'm trying to test out without links, but I guess my current build isn't good enough to modify

I loved Speedroids because they could do really cool Synchro plays without masturbating like the mistakes that were Synchrons.

She's kind of Trash without a D1, 2 and/or 3 (Direction NumPad 1, 2 and/or 3) Link.

Synchro relies entirely on extensive combo plays to function. XYZ is just simple two card stun toolboxing outside of nightmares like zoodiacs who can do anything and everything with one card. Basically, synchro requires far more investment to get the same level of advantage as XYZ gets regularly.

Synchrons were all about toolboxing until Xyz era made all their answers useless. They had to go combo route or get steamrolled.

OOOOHHHHHHH BABY!!!!

I swear Deskbots are only safe because of 004 degeneracy

I'm not even aware they exist before all this link shit.
They're just like the resident Bujin player, exist, but not really.

D/D and Zefra could survive in some capacity. Outside that, yeah. Shit's fucked.

I just hate when you see people slap a couple of Speedroids in an unrelated deck. Pure Speedroids was fun.

Synchro toolbox used to be a really fun non-masturbatory deck but then everything became destruction and/or targeting immune thanks to Castel so now it's multi-quasar or bust.

I still really, really wish that Taketomborg would have simply been level 2.
It would have been much better for Speedroids. And wouldn't have made it a free rank 3 for every non-Speedroid deck.

>Sophia was bumped into impossible tier

Please don't remind me.

Beigomax just needed the clause of "You can't summon anything but Synchros" and it would have been fine.

That would have worked too.

>D/D
>Pendulum deck
kek

What are the overlords saying about this ruling clarification on pendulums?

The same as us.

SPIRAL DRAGON META WHEN?

>Quandrionandaraxaxa is still realistically possible to summon post-Link
>he also float so destroying him to free EMZ is a viable strategy
Phoenix is no good though.
I think I'll mix them with TD-
>Crytron have 0 cont. S/T
Damn.

Pretty much the same thing as we're saying.
Pendulums are dead. Konami hates pendulums. It's "officially" declared a mistake with this.

>chain scapegoats to opponent's ED
>summon one Missus Radiant
>summon two Link Spiders and make Honeybot with them

Is it finally /time/.

>look up yugioh duel on youtube to watch some irl duels
>nothing but duel link videos

Duel Links was a mistake.

>quariongonorrhea is impossible to summon post link

no it fucking isn't, it doesn't take a synchro as material, all you need is 3-1-5 as 2 tuners and a nontuner

>Guitaars discard veiler summon Miccs normal junk res veiler, summon it

not the best example but that CERTAINLY isn't IMPOSSIBLE

Pendulum Monsters face-up on the Extra Deck count as Extra Deck Monsters and need an EMZ to Pendulum Summon onto the field.
Hand: Don't need EMZ
ED: Do need EMZ

>reading comprehension

I said realistically possible, user.
Possible.

Recycler+Thystvern still result in Quariondaraxna.

What are some good cards for returning ED Pendulums to hand?

fine, you got me

was this a part of your plan?

You're hired!

>ono crashes 5ds into a wall with no survivors past crash town
>synchro is forever shit on by konami
>ono crashes arc-v into a wall with no survivors past synchro arc
>pendulum is forever shit on by konami
Think he'll get the series after Vrains?

Oaf, Thomas, Rescue Hamster, Amazing Pendulum, Qlimate Change, Metal Counter

I hope so. I want this mechanic to be completely murdered as well. Only Xyz must reign supreme and BA shall never leave the meta.

Actually, pic related ruined 5Ds

somebody help me build Symphtrons since recyclers and math for days means Guitaars pitch Drumss for Drumms is EZ nat beast

>Fast Dragon with Drumss and Miccs

the real problem here is running out of maindeck space

a minute of silence for pendulums, no one liked them but this is too much.