A lot of normalfags like to make fun of Miata drivers. What would those same people think if they saw you in this?

A lot of normalfags like to make fun of Miata drivers. What would those same people think if they saw you in this?

F I A T
I T G O
X A N
I Y
N

>he must cut hair
>lol fiat
>is that my wife's stylist

only faggots drive roadsters/cabriolets

>le fix it again tony meme
Built by Mazda.

It's actually very nice car and fun to drive. Plus black bonnet = bonus points.

>FIAT is unreliable
Please stop memeing.

>Built by Mazda.

FIX
IT
AGAIN
MAZDA

>This chap makes poor decisions

>a fucking fiat
does anyone even need to say anything more?

Please post bread on the hood of your car and information about the last time and type of small Italian car you drove. Thank you.

>being this insecure

>being this British

>believing it's a Fiat, when it's a Mazda with Fiat styling

>being this British
being this wrong

Putting Fiat badges on anything decreases its reliability by a factor of 10.

IT HAS A FUCKING FIAT ENGINE YOU FUCKING MONGOLOID

FIAT = ONE OF THE WORST COMPANIES IN TERMS OF RELIABILITY

>Fiat engine
Which is reliable. Every single Fiat-built part around it is generally considered unreliable.

Besides, it's superior in every single way to the 2.0 Skyactiv.

>implying mazda is some kind of quality mark today

>Please post bread on the hood of your car
how come this is relevant?
>w-well i bet you drive some shitbox so you cant critize a car hahahah i won!
dd a focus mk1 wagon atm

>information about the last time and type of small Italian car you drove
hold on just let me find my notebook where i write down every single car i drove with their respective dates

>dd a focus mk1 wagon atm
Not him, but that IS a shitbox.

of course it is, it just does the job.

>IT HAS A FUCKING FIAT ENGINE YOU FUCKING MONGOLOID
>FIAT = ONE OF THE WORST COMPANIES IN TERMS OF RELIABILITY

>MEMETOWN, Population: (you)

using capslock won't make your lies come true

what said
also
So have you or have you not drove a new-ish fiat? Or you want to tell me that you drive SO MANY different cars that you can't remember?

i drove a fiat every now and then, but thats completely unrelated to their reliability, so why bother?

just check some statistics, talk with people, anything really, most people will tell you fiats are pieces of shit.i get the same from people i know.

Saw one for the first time. Late 40s white dude at the beach

>most people will tell you fiats are pieces of shit
That's a bandwagon fallacy right there. Anyways, yes, most people agree Fiats are unreliable, but the engines are decent, especially the 1.4 T-jet. It's pretty much the only Fiat part in there - and it's superior in every way to the 2.0 Skyactiv.

Because reliability isn't everything? Because this is Veeky Forums and not Veeky Forums so we care a bit more about the fun factor rather then just pure numbers?

Just find a 1.1 cinquecento, give it a go around some corners and come back. Then we can talk.

Also, protip, don't say "all FIAT engines are unreliable" or you will sound like a complete ignorant when it comes to the diesel workhorses they put into vans.

ITT

>What would those same people think if they saw you in this?
it somehow looks even uglier than miata

I said normalfags, not Veeky Forums

They see an Italian sports car and probably think it's a Ferrari cabrio or something

Yeah, i don't think there is anyone who thinks car is super after noticing FIAT badge

>124 Spider
>Built by FCA
Nope. You can't just compare FWD cuckboxes to a RWD roadster built by Mazda.

>it somehow looks even uglier than miata
You're allowed to have your opinion, however, it's wrong. The ND is ANGRYALLTHETIME, and the 124 is much more restrained in terms of styling. Basically, it's the Italian turbo Miata everybody wanted, and even then people are complaining.

Still, it could've been even better - pic related. Bonus points if Mazda made THAT in Soul Red.

>You're allowed to have your opinion
it's not an opinion it's fact, the new RF looks superior in every way and i don't even like Miatas. If you want something even gayer just get a Mini cooper

You are wrong. Fiat is objectively better. However, you are welcome to have an inferior taste in automobiles.

Nice dubs. Sure, I'm trying to polarise, but you can't deny the ND looks too angry. A hardtop doesn't fix that.

>Caring about looking gay
Stop being insecure.

>Being so insecure that the fear of someone challenging your sexuality makes you abstain from fun stuff

normalfags aren't going to look at that and know it's italian or that a miata is japanese. it's the same shit anyway.

i had been going with my last gf for a while before she bothered to ask what car i drove. she was even in it at the time
>by the way what car is this user
>it's a mazda
>oh

normies don't care about such details.

I'll let you know when I buy mine

How much depreciatio- I mean, weeks, is that going to take though?

They haven't really started to dive yet.

Used 2017 base model manuals are already starting to show up, but are only listing for a couple thousand less than the MSRP of a new one.

Will just depend on if I can actually make myself wait for a year for used Abarth's to start showing up, or if I say fuck it and blow my bonus on getting a new one

Do you have any specs to look out for?
Will the Abarth depreciate harder than the regular model?
Will you be adding sikk mawdz?

>things men who wear scarves drive

I bet an Abarth with the optional Brembos and a Euro+drive tune would be a fuckload of fun on the track.

>breaks down like Fiat
>rusts like Mazda

Not with that pricetag it won't. A trashed NB8 would probably be more enjoyable, since you wouldn't have that nagging 30K pricetag in the back of your head.

It'd be a great weekend car though. Brand new track car? Not so much.

Also, why doesn't the US get that gorgeous blue?

probably some power mods, since most of the 500 Abarth aftermarket seems to have transitioned over to the 124 with no issues. As far as depreciation, it's still early, but 500 Abarths sank like a brick after the first year...

If I get the 124, my 95 NA will become the track whore

I wear scarves but I drive a miata

I wear scarves and I drive a ford ranger

I wear scarves and I drive a bus

not sure, normalfags would probably think it's some kind of sports car, but only with the matte hood and trunk. 99% of 124 abarth's i see don't have that hood/trunk option and honestly...they don't look as good

without that matte point normies would probably just see it as a slightly angry looking and angry sounding little convertible

>Which is reliable
haha

no

he's right, actually. ask any 500 abarth owner and they'll tell you the engine runs fine, it's just that every other fucking thing on the car breaks.
fiat cant even manage to make a reliable alternator for fuck's sake

>Because reliability isn't everything?
Tell me how fun is a buzzword next

This, I've gotten hit on by a lot of qts grills in my old shitbox NB and my NC2.

Fiat's approach to reliability is having parts so cheap you won't mind changing them.

you are amongst the dumbest tripfags this board has ever seen and 99% of what you say is wrong. I don't believe you.

Probably
>why is the hood black and the mirrors red?
>he must have crashed it

i don't disagree but you should probably research what a tripfag is before saying it

also i'm right, as hard as it is to believe fiat makes something reliable.

and i don't mean lexus reliable, just pretty good

?

Funny how brand perception works.
Huemonkeys view FIAT as super reliable.
Amerifats keep parroting the Fix It Again Tony meme.