Veeky Forums

>Veeky Forums
>broke college kids who've only been driving less than 5-10 years
>thinking their opinions are valid and worth shit

It's more about the mileage than the actual length in years...

But I agree that the "The whole car industry is stupid!!1!" attitude is dumb...

>>broke college kids who've only been driving less than 5-10 years
broke liberal cuckold college kids in thousands of debt and getting a worthless degree that will land them a hot job at starbucks and wal mart

90 year olds have been driclving the longest and they arnt even allowed to drive in some states

>Generational hate between members of the same generation

>bitching and moaning about people bitching and moaning

What a time to be alive.

hahahaha, best comment on Veeky Forums right now.

This is pretty much the worst place to come as an automotive enthusiasts. Nobody here can agree on anything and everyone acts like their opinions are objective.

board is infiltrated by /pol/ retards, that is the main problem.

No, the problem is the 3k civic faggots and other retarded busriders who think anything Japanese is superior

The problem is faggots from /osg/

sounds like every other auto enthusiast forum on the internet

No, the problem is people like you who can't judge things objectively because of your superiority complex caused by you overcompensating personal problems.
The fact you use Veeky Forums as a way to vent things makes you incapable of making a rational reply causing everything to be useless banter and memes.

Manufacturer specific forums are echo chambers tho

you mean Canadian faggots from osg

>having a lot of differing opinions about cars is bad

hot damn that's an intricate way to tell everyone you're an angsty working class scum

That's pretty accurate. There doesn't seem to be much love for the joy of driving or the feeling of pride in just having a car you appreciate. It's all meme spouting nonsense about wrong-wheel drive, pigfat, can't-turn, etc.

I'm 26 and I've been driving for 14 years.

This also.

Im running like 9 different filters right now to remove some of the cancer and at any given time there is 5-10. It's pretty bad.

Fuck off with ur pol boogeyman shit

>frogposter
>thinking his opinion matters