/mcg/ Minecraft General

Sad spider edition l

Previous thread: We discuss minecraft, minecraft packs, projects, seeds, building ideas...
Share server stories and keep the screenshots coming, we want to see more builds!
If you develop mods or anything Minecraft related, keep us updated so we can give feedback.
Don't spam your server or discord here; use the list from the link below to advertise it.

>==[Links]====[News]==

Other urls found in this thread:

minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/hunger-strike
twitter.com/tfc_bioxx?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=HimvFbossU8
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BzdCv_SUTHerSGhqQTZ3SjFva1U?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for the hypocrisy of Redditors.

>1.7.10? Why are you still making mods for 1.7.10? Go update and stop hindering us!
>1.11.2? No, no, no! That's too far! Go back to 1.10.2!

First.

So which tile are you going to put your capital on?

What strange Catan/nuCiv worldgen is this?

This is a screen shot of TerraFirmaCraft 2

For some reason, Thaumcraft, Waila, and ChickenCore just refuse to work. Is there a specific version of forge I need to have?

>:believability:

R8 plz. Not sure about the white, like the ie copper block patina though.

Can someone direct me where I can find download links of minecraft 1.4.7?

Through multimc?

mcversions.net

What do you need 1.4.7 for?

I'm just a random passerby wanting to play minecraft pre-hunger

There are mods for that as there are for everything except pollution and nuclear engineering, hunger strike is the one you want.

Like said, there's Hunger Strike if you only want to avoid the stupid hunger system.

minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/hunger-strike

Or did you not like other aspects of Minecraft and didn't want to deal with modding each and every little thing out?

Thanks, but I'll search for it on my own
I don't want a mod

>I'll search for it on my own
what did they mean by this

this is probably the easiest to use launcher, but almost all good launchers let you pick from all versions back to the earliest ones, including mojang's current launcher IIRC.

Default launcher allows you to select the version you want to play on I believe.

>what did they mean by this
>if you're not willing to spoonfeed me with no questions asked then fuck yourself

>wants to play 1.4.7 without any mods
>seriously wants to play vanilla 1.4.7 just because it doesn't have hunger

I think the more likely answer is just that he has weapons-grade autism

Wouldn't autism of that level usually check the launcher settings first though?

will torching all the caves close to my base increase or decrease the fps in said area?

Its real look at Bioxx's twitter
twitter.com/tfc_bioxx?lang=en

This next picture is nearly 2 years old.
He hasent tweeted or poster anything new in almost a year. RIP Bioxx

Needs work/10 senpai

fill them with cobble
or fill them with slabs if you're lazy
torches never

Bumping question.

What the fuck do you mean refuses to work?
What
>minecraft version
>mod version
>and any other pertinent information
As well

he meant tfc's design goal, not that he questions it

Does this mean we'll get beekeeping in TFC2?

Thaumcraft is 4.3.2.5, others im not sure of, not currently at my pc.
And i mean that as in minecraft refuses to start with any of them installed, regardless of other mods.

Errors?
Crash logs?
The console?
Come back when you're not mobileposting, debugging isn't something to be done away from your pc.

DIRETIME XDDDD

DIREDERP :0000

Direwire xrdfddddddd

Oh I thought that was some new meme.
I never know with you guys.

Discordposting like that should be bannable desu.

When we get flintlocks you can have bees.

Bows are OP as they are, so I don't see why Flintlock guns would be an issue.

>1.8 is really good, you should check it out

Is Streams a good or a bad mod when it comes to TPS?

They shouldn't be but unless stuff changed in the few years since I hung around the irc bioxx and dunk are against any time period accurate firearm like matchlocks or wheellocks being implemented.

Everything is there for it, just add another recipe for the flintlock mechanism and you can use Tuyeres and a carved log/lumber.
Ah well, we'll see how it goes, if it even comes.

Yeah no idea why they are against it, just a couple of cucks i guess.

You're right, Ill come back later when i get back to my pc.
As far as I know, there arent any crash logs, since it crashes before minecraft even boots up. The only error I can recall is chicken cores version number being unavailable, which I believe is related to my graphics card. Ill take a look later.

I'm thinking about starting a completely vanilla survival server because I'm not satisfied with spigot/bukkit servers. Any advice on what serverhosting I should use?

>vanilla

Flavor shouldn't matter when he's asking which soft serve machine to make it in.

>vanilla

Considering I'm mostly sure vanilla mc has a negligible hardware req, and modded has close to that of spengies, yes, the machine does matter, very much so.
A vanilla serb could be run on mostly anything, AFAIK

>vanilla

Yeah but I wouldn't give ice cream machine advice to someone who wants to shove a pile of shit into it.

Well then what serverhosting would you use if I were to think about starting an FTB server?

>playing minecraft

>FTB

>FTB

>hindering us
>who cares if the game suddenly uses twice as much ram, M-MUH POLAR BEARS

>FTB

if only there was some place where you could see a list of servers and their ip had something like a host name

Working on a dairy barn. Thank you, based Automagy for providing an easy way to automate cow milking.

Should I toss some mooshrooms in here too? Not sure how useful it is having a steady flow of mushroom soup.

bait

>with FoamFix 0.6.1 and disabled DecoCraft you can run Sky Factory 3, an FTB modpack, with -Xmx1800M

it's time for this meme to die

THE JIG IS UP
kid got SUPER butthurt and is calling for a server rollback on the area.

Huh?

The wall looks better than his shit hutt.

>not making him pay for it

>ugly floating cactus farm with no strutural support
what does the faggot even need that much cactus for?

>kid builds a tiny stone brick shitshack
>user builds a wall to block the eyesore from sight
>said wall actually looks good
>kid gets asshurt about it

Because copying youtube tutorials for the sake of it is the limit of vanilla gameplay.

I mean yeah it kinda looks like a veal farm, but it's not that bad. Bale of hay to snack on, little water hole to splash in, soft alfglass lighting to get magically milked by, pretty nice all and all.

youtube.com/watch?v=HimvFbossU8

Hahaha get fucked, shitty little siren brats. Thanks, hungry node.

More like: someone built a shit shack near my wall.

That actually looks really cool, too bad never ever.

That's a nice looking swamp.

>implying I can't poke fun at the hexes anyway

Is there a mod that fixes the thaumicon having too many tabs where you can't access any of them?

yeah it's called uninstall shitty addons

How much bully will I get if I told you I put a server on the list and the only way to join was to download the pack data through a Google drive link and then import the data through curse so it can download the pack for you

>Tfw spend hours generating worlds trying to find something I'm satisfied with
>Tfw finally pick something but then worry that I don't have all the mods I want
>Tfw start to wonder what version I should even play on

what the FUCK do I do

You'd be more likely to get bullied for putting shitty mods in your pack desu, though I'm sure you'll catch a bit of flak for using the Jew Client

Flip a coin for every question and go with what you hoped for while the coin was in the air.

I'm going to get bullied. It's alphabetically sorted at least. Portal gun and minions are not in anymore due to cancer and crashes

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BzdCv_SUTHerSGhqQTZ3SjFva1U?usp=sharing

>favorite mod is Witchery
>the Author died or something
>Im stuck on 1.7.10 for the end of time now.

>wanting to move from 1.7.10 regardless

>At least you still have 1.7.10!
>YOU AAAAAAALL STILL HAVE 1.7.10

ded

What's your current project?

Are you working towards a specific goal or just moseying around lookin' for that comfy?

Server is going well so far, comfy starting hole near spawn

Figuring out why the fug /mcg/ is so ded, and where the hell most of the posters went.

>put 'rainbow' as seed
>get this

Nice. Also round two on Crazy Eddie's after my previous rage quit, since I found the command on how to bypass the dragon research. Maybe I'll touch upon more magic crap besides ChromatiCrap this time.

It was one of my favorite mods, and I don't even like the witch theme
It adds so much goddamn quality that there's no way I could play without it anymore

New vanilla features, no matter how frivolous they are, expand the legroom for mods exponentially
And it's going to stay that way as long as big modders aren't okay with making their mods dependent on other mods

>new vanilla features
Like constantly rewriting things, or rpgshit that either jeb or dinnerbone (can never remember the difference) keep trying to push?

FUCK BIOMES O PLENTY

is okay tho

Rewritten stuff isn't a feature, but the rpgshit yes

>New vanilla features
>>>>features