WE

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

thuleanperspective.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

illyian pyramids in bosnia predate egyptian society by an epoch shift in earth climate

WUZ

>"The ancient Greek philosophers where blonde and blue-eyed, and even then talked about how their race was mixed with others, and how this affected their society negatively. When there were no more natural blondes and no more blue eyes in Greece, they incidentally stopped producing great philosophers."

Storm niggers are just as bad as wewuzians.

That being said white people are the best race overall and the world will enter a permanent dark age once they're bred out of existence in their homelands.

>Sumerians
>Chinese
this is worse than Nigger Wewuz.

No, thats when the golden age returns agains.

kek is that the real Varg or just some stormkid that idolizes him?

it's from his blog thuleanperspective.com/

>A bunch of Indo-Iranics- a people whom the Chinese consider barbarous- and their mummies is pretty much China being descended from whites.
k.

>Europe gets pushed back all the time despite being rulers of the world before Christianity
>Europe expands as crazy under Christianity
How does he explain this?

Varg's pretty unhinged in his videos but he saves his looniest theories for his written work.

>Europe expands as crazy under Christianity

When exactly?

Isn't that the mayhem guy who killed one of his band members?

it was in self defense :^)

For something that had yet to even begun.

In Vargs defense, the guy who he killed was a communist swede fag.

considering that Euronymous was the same guy who took a photo of a guy who just shot himself in the head with a shotgun and used it as an album cover, I'd say Varg wasn't lying when he said that Euronymous was planning to kidnap him and make a snuff movie, which iirc was confirmed by other people

You may argue about whenever he would have approached the guy himself instead of calling the cops though.

Coincidently, this was the same time when Christianity was split, people started to question the Church, and eventualy, countries secularized.

Meanwhile, the previous centuries had a much stronger Church and religious sentiment, and what did that accomplish? The First Crusade was the only notable thing, and most of its gains were lost a hundred years later.

>Europe goes Christfaggot in the 300s-400s.
>15th Century
Wow so fucking because of Christianity.

christianity is foundation of european civilization.

People questioned the Church and created their own Churches that were split of from Rome, often adhering even more to the Jewish parts of Christianity than Catholicism ever had. Shouldn't this by Vilk's logic have hurt Europe even more?

At least they did conquer something, not get endlessly rolf stomped as they supposedly did before Christianity, losing China and all.

Those are egyptians on the right, not greeks

Not an argument

Not an argument

Not an argument

Not an argument

Not an argument

not an argument

I challenge any insecure shit eye ITT to prove him wrong

Nightmare Mode: Don't use memes

Most of those portraits were taken from Pompeii. So they're mostly Latins. Unfortunately realistic Greek painting didn't survive in any great number.

They still weren't nords though.

Not an argument

Ok, Caucasian as a haplotype varies a great deal in and of itself and to insinuate peoples outside of Europe were European is bona fide autistic, considering """"continents"""" are arbitrary made up boundaries typically not reinforced by actual geography or cultural differences

Arabs and Jews are Caucasians, but Semitic
And if Semites aren't Caucasian neither were the Sumerians, Babylonians, et al

"WE WUZ ERRYTHANG" is just some stormfront-tier version of we wuz kangs, and has about as much merit as an argument.

>Arguing with a lame b8.

Actually I did some minor research into the Fayum Portraits and apparently most of the people depicted were in fact Greek colonists. Makes sense given that Egypt was Ptolemaic around this period.

Still there's probably a few Egyptians here and there in the surviving portraits.

>pompeii
Actually a good number of those protraits were wood panels found in Egypt dating to Roman Rule. Analysis shows that said tombs were a mixture of people Roman, Greek, AND Egyptian descent, though I think there were more Greeks and Latins than Egyptians with graves in the same aria.

If you don't dissent with some retard's opinion someone lurking will probably use it to reinforce their autistic notion that we wuz ancient babylonians n shit

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if there were a few Egyptians but most sources I can find on the subject say that the Fayum portraits were largely Greek inhabitants.

I remember at least one Egyptian native among the Fayum portraits. Also when I say "romans" i might be thinking of Latinized Greeks.

Kristian "Varg" Vikernes is pretty wacky

I don't think there were a lot of Latins, as in descending from Italy, in Egypt at this time. But definitely Greek Roman citizens. They lived among the Egyptians and were buried in the Egyptian way but for whatever reason Egyptians didn't seem to get these kind of Hellenistic portraits made of them. Probably just had to do with wealth. Maybe cultural differences as well because this was a very Greek artstyle, not at all similar to the traditional Egyptian.

>I challenge any insecure shit eye ITT to prove him wrong
There is no genetic evidence that the founders of Chinese civilization were white. The poster is likely referring to the Tocharians, who were white, but inhabited a region thousands of miles from the heartland of Sinic Civilization, indicating that he has little to no understanding of geography.