>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC (embed)

>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/ZaYpkNDw (embed)
fireemblem.gamewith.jp/article/show/51662

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ttnaicbsr/status/828218176357830656
atomix.vg/2015/03/16/feature-25-waifus-de-fire-emblem-que-es-imposible-no-amar-primera-parte/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to fuck the taco man

Azura a shit !

Awakening seems like it really upped the thread quality t b h

>Camilla is Misato
>Corrin is Shinji
>Garon is Gendo
Wow this all fits too perfectly.

I love Felicia!

I love Azura

Severa is a cute cosplayer!

Severa was born for hardcore anal sex
Look at her fucking anal manic hair. She styles it that way so you pull her as close as possible and slam it deep in her asshole.

I love Kamui.

Is this the most degenerate general on Veeky Forums ?

>what is katawa shoujo general

>Before Awakening
>Usual waifufagfing and reddit memes.

about the bonus hero system being whaler bait: I think the system has been decently fair so far. The first season had Alfonse and Sharena as bonus heroes so everyone theoretically could get bonus points by using one or the other. Sharena is actually a great character too.

the second season has narcian on there, and almost everybody has him unless they were underleveled for his event or started playing after it. it also has odin, which many people also probably have.

It's true that in many cases there may be more ideal characters to use, but it could be a lot worse. That said, the first season had like 10 or more bonus heroes whereas this one has a lot less. I don't really like that. I think they should keep the same number of bonus heroes for every season and it should include some oddballs/common characters.

Have you ever seen /sc2/?

Shit taste imo.

Shareena and Alphonse should always be there at least.

AHAHAHAHA not even CLOSE.

Why is Odin so fucking bad?

It's like they took Nino or Tharja and removed half of their ATK stat. His SPD is lower than theirs, too.

needs to be updated for after heroes.

Guess I'm totally fucked in the arena now, no bonus heroes so I'm stuck getting 300 points a game.

/padg/ is close

Then let me rephrase that : Let's say that /feg/ takes me 1 months to kill myself, which ones would be faster and how much?

He's not a mrymidon.

We trained him wrong. As a joke.

I agree with this as well. That would be ideal and fair for everybody. Hell, add Anna to the list as well.

/sc2/
I dare you to come back and tell me what it's about

I forgot to take a pic of my roll but it was

4*Eliwood and Fae, 3*Saizo, Est and Corrin

I think ill keep Est and Eliwood, I need a heavy spear and Eliwood because Im want my meme horse team when ursula comes around

No bonus hero sadly, on the flipside, I can send some shitters home to feather someone to 5* my current runner ups are -def,+res Nino, Sharena, +spd,-res Lilina or even my neutral Shanna, who deserves to become a thing?

If he gets below 50% he becomes a rape machine. Defiant ATK is the biggest ATK buff you can give a unit in the game, and it's +14 on him.

The fairest way I think would be a few of the free rotation heroes (assuming the pool will eventually change once they add more shitty heroes) + free boss hero + random non-rotation heroes + current focus units. Having Sharena/Alphonse permanently on will just mean every team has Sharena.

They have three empty spots that could be filled by them even, it's like they originally planned to do it but changed their minds.

>gets +14 ATK
>still only slightly higher than Tharja and Nino unbuffed

fucking pathetic

he has lower base ATK than most healers

I love the taco.

If this is in fact a kung pao enter the fist reference then it's an excellent post.

The catch might be that he can work solo (buffs himself) as opposed to the other 2 who need at least 1 dedicated buffer. Doesn't excuse his pathetic speed, though.

Sharena is a good lancer and really shines if paired up with Tharja, Nino or lol nobody uses Odin.

Lilina is a nuke cannon. Not as devastating as Linde but she gets the job done by raw single attack output. And dat special skill though.

Your Corrin looks like - Attack something and I hope I'm wrong. She is worth it to 4* atleast because Dark Breath is really, really nice for grinding.

How would ya'll feel if they added a focus and paralogue where a bow Anna, sword Anna, Lance Anna, and maybe a staff Anna were introduced? Maybe when you roll a 4* Anna she'll just comment on how you maybe need to buy more orbs and the 5* Anna will be like awe shucks you'll probably won't buy anymore orbs now.

Taco is for bullyingkidding, Takumi is for headpats and reinsurance

>Just saw Eliwood's art for the first time in Heroes

What the actual fuck.

You know the rules.

Takumi is for falling off a wall to his death!

another happy customer

>not another focus with 4 reds

>When you cannot stand looking at him but you sorta need him for cavalry memes

Shoot me.

odds - a 40 pack
evens - no
zero - refuckingroll

Ursula fucking when, I swear Ill have her ready to 5* the day they release her grand battle

Godspeed, user.

>get the daily orbs from yesterday and today, the six orbs from launch celebration part 3, and the six orbs from the sword/axe/lance quests
>31 orbs in total
>roll
>all 3* bronze shitters I've already got and 4* Palla
>back to square one

Hold me Pallabros

>mfw

His battle face is the worst part

Palla will be GOAT once the Tacomeat meta passes.

If she is red, all the better. Eliwood, Gunter, Abel, Ursula. LET'S GO LAD

shit i can feel the wrys from here

>once the Tacomeat meta passes
>Tacomeat meta passes
>Tacomeat
>meta
>passes

N E V E R E V E R

Isn't she a blue mage with the Anti-cavalry tome?

Things the game needs-

-some system for resource conversion, especially for particularly excess resources like promotion seals and sp.

-more ways to accrue feathers and orbs once the free orbs end. might tie in with first point.

-a bow cavalry

-a red mage cavalry

-an armored bowman and armored mage because fuck it, why not

-maybe a dark flier (Aversa?)

-laguz for shits.

-probably more diversity of units in general. I'd have to look at the current unit distribution, but it seems like there are way too many infantry red swords running around

Send home is such a baffling option to me. The feather bonus is far too negligible for shitter units and why would I ever want to get rid of a 5*? If I get a dupe chances are I will just merge

>Blue
EVEN
FUCKING
BETTER

ALL ABOARD THE CAVALRY META HYPE TRAIN

/xivg/ makes this /feg/ look civilized

But he isn't particularly tanky, either. 25 in both defensive stats and 43 HP is far from a tank, it's slightly less paper than Nino and Tharja but that's not saying much. Linde, Minerva, Camilla, Anna and Raven 1 shot him, so do any of the fast meta units if they're +SPD natured.

So setting him up to be below 50% seems more trouble than it's worth.

I'm waiting for lance using great lord lucina, bow using bride lucina and tome using grandmaster lucina to round out my team personally.

>-a red mage cavalry
I know Leo is so shit that people wish he didn't exist, but cmon....

Shes something thats missing from the current lineup a blue mounted mage (we are only missing a mounted archer), while her tome is eh I think she gets ward cavalry too and death blow, at least from the lunatic chapter where she doesnt seem to have all her skills anyway

My meme team will be Gunther Cecilia, Eliwood and Ursula

Is it worth 4*-ing Olivia or is 3* good enough?

twitter.com/ttnaicbsr/status/828218176357830656

Roi and Ririna-san.

Man everyone should at least have the Narcian unless you just started playing.

And odin is incredibly common as a 3* drop.

He'll 1 turn Takumi if you let him hit first

Oh you're right. I actually legitimatelvy forgot he existed.

I guess I meant to say blue mage cavalry, which means they should hurry up with ursula.

I really regret sending a 3* Eliwood home when I realised he had aoe cavalry buffs. I already got Gunter and Cecilia.

I-I will roll him again soon, right?

>sending a lord home

I'M ANGRY.
ANGRY ABOUT TACOME

SKEEEEUUUUUP

Seems accurate.

jajajaja

Well? Don't leave me hanging. Who are the 25 waifus que es imposible no amar?

Jesus christ Lucia is just the right amount of tomboy and tits.

After Heroes

>FUCKING TACO
>WHERE IS MY HECTOR
>Lyn is my wife
>Lucina is my wife
>Tiki is cute
>I want to fuck Nowi
>FUCK YOU TACOMEME
>STILL DON'T HAVE HECTOR

atomix.vg/2015/03/16/feature-25-waifus-de-fire-emblem-que-es-imposible-no-amar-primera-parte/

>not including Nino fans crawling out of the woodwork

/sc2/ is an acquired taste.

I've spent years in there, and i am a prefectly balanced individual.

Don't forget
>Cuckwings
>Nino vs Julia
>Ike when?

Did anybody use Lucia in either Tellius game?

She was kind of forced in that one level of Radiant Dawn, but then I never touched her again.

I want Jaffar... I want Jaffer so badly.

>Camilla is good/bad and you should kys for hating/liking her

USELESS
I'D MAKE HER USELESS BY FULLING HER WOMB WITH BABY BATTER

Long Hair Lucia > Short Hair Lucia

Isn't she largely considered the worst unit in both games? If not the worst at least one of the worst.

No one is truly bad in PoR besides Ena

and in RD she's nowhere close to being as bad as some of the shitters on the Fail Brigade or the Crimean knights

Why did her belly get bigger after sitting on the throne?

Did you do something to her user?

I'd rather she stay a loli.

She'd look 60 or something, not 20.

I don't know if the team comp's decent or I'm being memed. Most teams I go up against are just jacked with reds and it's easy to deal with, but I'm finding this a decent set up regardless.

This was my first run of the week. Had two deaths because both times were on the shitty 2-in-each-corner map and both times they cornered poor Julia and raped her in the butt.

Didn't even see one Taco, strangely enough.

Would Takumi be best waifu is he was a girl?

To celebrate pulling Ephraim, here's a drawing of some hot Ephraim-on-Eirika action

I only played RD twice on Hard and the only ones of the brigade I considered Good were Micaiah, That swordfighter whose name I forgot and Aran. Everyone calls Micaiah and Aran shit but they turned out pretty well both times for me. I don't understand the hype for the axe guy, he was compelte trash for me after the first chapters.

more alfonse

4.3k is easy to get

4.5k is what's hard, you need a team with high total stats and to not lose a single unit in your run

Not the worst unit, but the worst myrm in both games, in PoR she joins way too late and even fucking Mia with her shit growths can be better by that time, no competition for Ziahrk/Stefan

In RD she has one of the shittiest availabilities in the game, and her unnimpresive bases and growths make even training edward a walk in the park, shes only useful to get Parity out of her.

But no shes not the worst character, that would be no one really in PoR and not Meg/Fiona tier in RD

>they cornered poor Julia and raped her in the butt.
hot