>Helpful links
pastebin.com/8R2HQiuu (embed) (embed)
>"Hey guys what's the price on this piece of shit item"
poe.trade/
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12388328
poeplanner.com/AAUAAOEkAwBuuR0V7JkrvYHKkITZR369NmVNvqcvzMGCYuy2ioTv2sF07QUteu9AoMC_qZUM96yvBIcyTo-ZGbQtgxUgCTPRNuIsAdx346lueWjBBF8_wBp4DbXyNZLYvTrh_o9N46ZXFCDvDlBH5FEaPn7ieTlnm8T2cqn3MpJ93COYb-XPr6c9DwY5UWD7qvMGxq4LYa9saPLwH6IABLPqGHasz36tjayqWfMaOJBVJy_p1a4-wGY8Be983Q1brw2N_MW3F4Dh4l44lhR1d9d0oFh1BiAX3AaiBosg41_aCiaS9wAAAAAA
youtu.be/a11NfvfTDUI?t=1065
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1707517
poeplanner.com/AAUAAOcSAABxm43OqAG873rnCgqbeOv8xbcXXPlkWjiW4l6A4e4OVvqq-KiiwdjTfn11_rq746OK-WOUuHsUBiMZ_hsB_sgV8AX5mybo1iLqsTDaZI9PtQhxocM6KjjndG1stUibtV-wykpvnoMJYENuPQOWOyiJa-x0IzFGcbQMytO-ipMnL50W8yY86roNfFfJKPq4kxzc6-4y0UVHwGat8RhdPO9o8q9sC2HGrsT2J-0ZLtlhVw3xrCku9qMVIC2DGbS-p2VNvTZHfoTZapNM_0MxwzNaGlT-veY2PVWFpctb9Hmhi5m5bwAAAAAA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for no hardcucks allowed

fuck this game

fireball elementalist or inquisitor ?

for bhc

havent played in some time and I'm sure the breaches are going to rape my ass anyway

I dont care for pleb meme blade skills

Reposting for an answer desu.

>i got an ad for Guardians of Ember,i'm guessing it's shit?

Elementalist if you wanna live.
Inquisitor if you want moar damage than you know what to do with.

Tfw get both my level 88 and level 83 die within 2 hours of each other.
I just gave all my exalts and chaos orbs to a newbie and quit till next league.

What are some good other vidya to kill time till next league?

With the promised 1h love I think I'll try pic related for 2.6 desu senpai

Unless the AoE changes snips BF's balls off, then I'll try something with less attack speed and more crit. Like everyone else...

I want queen atziri to flay me alive and use me in her quest for eternal youth

>eternal youth
Zerphi boss fight when?

why is tul so perfect, bros?

because she is not real

IMPORTANT LEAGUE POLL

strawpoll.me/12388328

IMPORTANT LEAGUE POLL

strawpoll.me/12388328

IMPORTANT LEAGUE POLL

strawpoll.me/12388328

Post pictures of tul

Scrubcore. I'm too much of a lazy sack of shit to gamble it all on the chances that that 4-Ghost 5 Essence Mob with a Bonespire Talisman won't kill me.

This is the thing I'm struggling with as well. Planning on buying FFXIV but I know that in 2 weeks I'm just going to go ham on PoE and then I have FFXIV which I will probably not play a whole lot for the coming month.

If it's easy to get the legacy stones (I assume they will be easy to obtain) then having perandus, breach and other stuff active will make it really easy to get a build going.

Hollow Knight comes out on Friday.

But then you're going to have to face the issues of a possible vaal pact nerf if going crit. Since life and crit doesn't really work atm you end up with too few life unless life gets some changes as well. If the Vaal Pact + ghost reaver thing gets nerfed along with possible nerfs to ES melee ES builds are not going to be a thing to play in hardcore anymore. Just removal of vaal pact will hit very hard.

Is this a ok Max Block Crit Lacerate Gladiator Build? poeplanner.com/AAUAAOEkAwBuuR0V7JkrvYHKkITZR369NmVNvqcvzMGCYuy2ioTv2sF07QUteu9AoMC_qZUM96yvBIcyTo-ZGbQtgxUgCTPRNuIsAdx346lueWjBBF8_wBp4DbXyNZLYvTrh_o9N46ZXFCDvDlBH5FEaPn7ieTlnm8T2cqn3MpJ93COYb-XPr6c9DwY5UWD7qvMGxq4LYa9saPLwH6IABLPqGHasz36tjayqWfMaOJBVJy_p1a4-wGY8Be983Q1brw2N_MW3F4Dh4l44lhR1d9d0oFh1BiAX3AaiBosg41_aCiaS9wAAAAAA

How important is Spire of Stone for pizza sticks? As in, do you care enough that your totems get stunned to use up a jewel for it, even if you have 0 allocated strength in the radius?

this confirms it, HC is dead

Why do you think did it die?

You can forego it, but it's very helpful. All depends on personal taste.

>Polling during daytime when the HC players sleep

>HC
>Sleeping
You're doing it wrong desu senpai.

That's only true when there's a new league out

It died when they removed separate HC/SC leagues. It's been a wasteland for ages. HC is niche and GGG doesn't care about making a niche HC arpg anymore; they only want money, and niche doesn't make money. The casualization and powercreep of poe is not a meme. It attracts more people and yields GGG more money. They can't make shittons of money catering to such a small percentage of their playerbase (it used to be the majority of their playerbase).

but the statistics from breach showed more players in HC.

I don't know but I imagine with leech being so heavily debated (and mostly Vaal Pact) I do expect some changes are coming. The thing is if you nerf ES and buff life, so that life will be better, people will just start making unkillable builds that only die to oneshots with life + leech + vaal pact.

youtu.be/a11NfvfTDUI?t=1065

17:45-19:45 Chris Wilson talks about the plans he has. At 19:00-19:30 he mentions a couple of things that are ''hot topics'' in other words topics that likely are going to be adjusted or nerfed.

Do you have a link to them? I can't be bothered looking. You could be right but the previous leagues did not match that trend.

Hardcore difficulty always had the player retention issue. The leagues would die out early because people just lose motivation to level a fourth or fifth character.

it's almost as if hardcore is retarded or something

that was 2 months in
its of course just a snapshot of the ladder and does not display all characters

It displays the top 2,000 from each. The last time we got statistics actually comparing the leagues would be the prophecy thread here:

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1707517

what are some ethical builds?

What did he mean by this ?

POE misses that joy of finding better gear for yourself like in Diablo. In poe you just buy your min maxed gear and you are done.

just run mf /b/ro

It wouldn't be the same thing with the second build. Your first build should be an efficient farmer and able to shape most yellow maps while retaining an easy leveling without great gear. The cost curve on it should modest to prevent eatting into your next builds stockpile.

Then on your second build spend a few alcs on leveling gear and breeze through til maps. You can now play a much larger amount of builds because you didn't pigeon hole yourself into build that can literally do everything which is a very small amount of options from the very start.

or you can just get a fotm build farm endgame and get as much income

It's only like that in poe because GGG has to balance around their precious softcore economy.

>mathil copying MY oro's cyclone with xoph
fucking manlet

>d3
>joy of finding gear

In d3 you find all gear you want in less then a week and then you really only can get 5% upgrades(basically min-maxing)

Oh you can also farm paragons/gems

Mathil did it first, fact. It doesn't matter if you made the build and even made a build guide on the forum, Mathil did it before you, even if the date he did it is after your build was created.

Neither PoE nor D3 ever gave me the same feeling i got when i dropped my Griffon's back in D2 (although my first Shav's drop came quite close).

fuck you bitch I planned that shit the instant I saw xoph's blood

How would Poe fix it?

will /ourguy/ ever return?

My first brodeal ever. Too bad it's so late into the league.

pt is NOT our guy
baked is

nice flask binds
wish I could shoot you rn

>peepole unironically enjoy playing seizurestrike

If you were spewing words back when Breach started here, I definitely remember it.
Mathil still did it first 3 months later.

Remove the RNG out of jewels fuses
Reduce to certain extent the bad rolls on high level gear
More shit like essences like something that rolls suffixes doesn't touch prefixes or vice versa

no idea what you're talking about, I don't share my builds

Eh,i still get some rush out of PoE when i see a T1 Unique or an ex drop,don't get me wrong.I guess the Griffon incident just stuck with me cause it was that one unique i just REALLY wanted.

HOWAutists need to be rounded up and shipped away to extermination camps

i think everyone here can agree with this reasonable opinion

its no surprise our gen has been raided by shitbirds
now even GGG has acknowledged them

RF SR, life or low-life? Assuming currency isn't a huge issue.

low lifu

>HOWAutists
Don't you mean HoWaAutists

GGG's dev and QA team should be rounded up and gassed. anyone who actually plays this shitty game knew how op that claw would be when it was released

we went over this last league

pt is our guy on odd days, our guy baked on even days, and our guy paws on weekends

>our guy paws
she's a girl you shitlord!!!!!!!!!!

>WE WUZ META BUILDERS N' SHEEEEIT

>free
>free
>free
>free
>free

>fire sword with avatar of fire amulet
>meta
HAAH
WAAW

im gonna play sc because im too shit for the labyrinth. i usually play hc but i give up now, i've lost too many chars to traps

is it possible to make a non support quad/penta curse blasphemy build?

literally how do you die to traps

just press 1 or fucking using your movement skill

the only scary thing in lab are those poison pew pews if you're not ci

quad yes
penta no

dont see why tho. curses are the most gimped theyve ever been

Same, it's the biggest factor deterring me from playing HC. I'm too fucking lazy to do every trial/lab carefully and anallyze every roomba's trajectory.

Just to make something different, get damage from the curses and not the tree

>there is no incentives for creating alts

holy shit you guys need to git gud

stop

no, 1500+ hours on steam playing mostly on hc. i give up now, i'm just too shit at doing the traps

Someone give me the copy pasta. You know the one.

it's stupid how the best way to deal with most trap layouts is to just quicksilver through and using your health pots as necessary

what are some ethical items that are SSF viable

I play softcore because I don't care what anyone thinks and I'm FREE to do what I want, you all should feel the same

I never liked ARPG games, and I only played POE because my friend and I were looking for something to coop. The fact I was playing with a friend was literally what kept me slogging through the game until I finally understand it. The game really does need a tutorial, but I'd say more like giving them out as they become relevant. IE, find the firs trial, get a small popup explaining that trials let you access something later on. Claim reward before Brutus from Nessa, have a small pop up explaining that some gems can be linked together. At this point of the game's life cycle, especially with the ambitious move to Xbox, there is absolutely no excuse for not having something as basic as a tutorial explaining the mechanics. it's something that really should have been in the game from the beginning and updated as more stuff got added.

I didn't know there were actually people that found that pile of shit hard. I thought all the hate was just because it was boring, unfun and unrewarding.

One of the lieutenants has some of reflect ability that he rarely uses. I only found out about it this league towards the end of the endgame challenge.

30 seconds of voice as you are laying in the water.

"You have been exiled to the land of Wraeclast from the capital city, Oriath, blah blah blah." Keyword here, intro to Lore there, and then

"You wake up in Twilight Strand."

Then a tutorial inside Twilight strand.

These are sockets. This is how you link them and how you get more of them.

These are colors. This is how you change them.

These are gems. This is how you equip and use them from the UI.

These are support gems, and their relation to links.

These are flasks. They gain charges as you kill more.

It should not be that hard to implement this?

Twilight strand should be 10x bigger on Tutorial mode turned ON (default) and there should be little quests from guys all over that give you an idea on what I laid out above. Do this, and i guarantee you that average player retention lasts far beyond Brutus.

I don't think the lowest ilvl of the items that you trade in determines the level of Mysterious Gift's reward anymore.

I just traded in a bunch of shit low level (18 and below) uniques and got Surgebinders.

its like you dont know GGG

>why have proper trade system when poe.trade exist
>why have QoL options when people can use macros
>why have a proper way to filer loot, let people make their own loot scripts
>why have a tutorial, let people just go to reddit

Rise of the Phoenix

the end game map + trials are hard for me. i hate the fucking aura stones they have (applies bleed, can't use movement skills, no flasks, or whatever the fuck it is that they do)

i hate them too, and i dislike the lab enough to never farm it

but i wouldnt call it hard. at worst if you brick a run by getting stranded in the middle of traps with no potion charges left, just log out

That 3rd one is reasonable.
The next reasonable step is to let people reskin their HUD.

you can already, with poesmoother

>0.0001% chance of being banned every second I use it
No thanks.

is there even anecdotal evidence of anyone being banned for it?

ive used it on my laptop to play with no weather and shit for months with no issues

im not a logout scrub, i dont play hc to logout when i face danger.

>Play RF character
>Can just indefinitely facetank any lab trap

NOT! Are you fucking kidding me?! How in the hell does anyone play this on hardcore? That end skeleton motherfucker with his intestines shooting out and tickling me to insta-death. I fucking hate him and all the bosses leading up to him. All of them. Thank god you don't have to restart a boss fight when you die, or I would never have beaten normal mode. Sweet baby jesus, I cannot imagine cruel and merciless with the exp penalty.
My poor ranger brutalized over and over. I have to STOP TO SHOOT MALACHAI. I can survive for a few moments running and dodging on the 2x2 platform full of FIRE BOMBS AND SKELETONS AND LAVA EXPLOSIONS while that big son of a bitch tries to tickle me to death. I'm just not sure how to feel. Dominating mobs with ease, got my shit handed to me on the boss fight.
God bless you hardcore players. I need to go put some ice on my more sore areas.

how does this build look poeg?

poeplanner.com/AAUAAOcSAABxm43OqAG873rnCgqbeOv8xbcXXPlkWjiW4l6A4e4OVvqq-KiiwdjTfn11_rq746OK-WOUuHsUBiMZ_hsB_sgV8AX5mybo1iLqsTDaZI9PtQhxocM6KjjndG1stUibtV-wykpvnoMJYENuPQOWOyiJa-x0IzFGcbQMytO-ipMnL50W8yY86roNfFfJKPq4kxzc6-4y0UVHwGat8RhdPO9o8q9sC2HGrsT2J-0ZLtlhVw3xrCku9qMVIC2DGbS-p2VNvTZHfoTZapNM_0MxwzNaGlT-veY2PVWFpctb9Hmhi5m5bwAAAAAA

pls be gentle