/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Gear Design Contest (Ranged Magic DPS/Healer Edition)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/57b6173ca0330be656b9e7c6763a930a1d5ec5bf

>Patch 3.5 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/d90ea3ee6d083eaba4f22e5deefe934b0a0a464e

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Red Mage Teaser:
streamable.com/25l4x

>Samurai Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=E1wcuoxs4mU

>Full 4.0 Cinematic
youtube.com/watch?v=mnFT1GH9cUE

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>3.5 Gung Ho for GARO Collaboration
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/blog/001753.html

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/YcEBGQWu

Previous thread:

what am i in for, lads?

PURGE

potato

as a reminder if you are a healer and your DPS in anything is not at least a 3-digit number you are worth less than Eos

BTN is strangly relaxing. Just started leveling it a couple days ago and just hit 40. Does it still roll in the Benjamin's at a higher level? Mama needs a new pair of shoes.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear Tsunderie....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling Shana....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear Shana....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear Shana...hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear Shana….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear Shana…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear Shana…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear Shana….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes…

The Dun Scaith Tank set looks so cool.

i would like to hug and/or fug all three of these cutie patooties

Posting for Odin.

>there will be people in this thread that wont have this set and main sam
just commit sodoku already, nerds.

Really makes you think what makes someone type this...

The amount of hatred.

It's just a copypasta, Ignore it.

post pits and glasses

send nudes

thighlanders

>tfw no red xaela gf to smell the morning dew w/ and cuddle under a blanket

post more rare dextras

Just come to Odin man.
Remember to play a handsome tall male or femelzen/femroe.

It only makes lots of money immediately after a major patch when there's new folklore mats. You can use it for a steady income outside of whatever boom/bubble period, but it's not going to make you rich unless you bot or are autistic enough to grind it constantly.

rly makes u thing

Lohillus you have like so many cute boys can I just have one please

>tfw no aura gf on odin

My only companion is this bottle of wine...

no, fuck off they're mine.

It's a run of the mill theme park mmo what do you think you are in for

I can play a sexy catgirl? Fuckin' SOLD. Where do I give away all my money?

didn't you have a trip for a while

could you have it again? like you're not being obnoxious this very second but i know you aren't going to be able to resist later today.

what thinks rly make u thing

I actually don't own any of them, feel free to talk to them.
Don't you EVER pretend to be me again.

binch

shut up loh

What happens if my static MNK and DRG are doing less damage than my static's NIN all across the board? Is it really a bad thing?

Which married ebin do you want to steal away from another person? Lets get risky.

PLAYING WITH FIRE user

But he nailed your tone so well.

Either your NIN outgears them, or your MNK's very bad

Sue

its 'end your fucking life' type of bad

I was gonna say this too

Even if you're 5 ilvl's below a NIN as a MNK you should still out damage them. That's honestly fucking deplorable and you should replace them.

I see no thighs though

I told you last time, no YOU shut up.
Can't argue with that, actually.

We'll damn. Might as well it leveled though for that 3.55 stuff. Are the other gatherers good as well? Also how much of a grind is 50-60?

what server does everyone play on? i picked brynhildr

FemHighlanders have the best underwear.

why do you have a pile of ginkgo leaves under your maple trees

I'm so glad to be a male roe again. (not quite so much with having to deal with all the gayroes though. fug)

Its bad. If your ninja is outdamaging them in perfect runs where nobody dies, or even worse, outdamaging them when he dies but they don't, you need to talk with your other melee and see what they are doing wrong. If they get uppity or claim they're doing everything correctly and won't change, kick them.

If you can't kick them for whatever reason, for example I have a green median melee in my group who's cousins with our high purple median warrior and they've always played together, so we can't kick one without getting rid of the other, well you'll just have to make due with it.

I have maple leafs under my pringles tree and pringles under my maple trees. Makes perfect sense.

>when you just can't get (You)s like you used to

sounds like you need to replace fwha lmfao

Anyone on aether want to do dun scaith? 4321 in pf under AS

Sure why not

Here, don't spend it all in one place

New shoes? Are your timbs not enough?!

Mining and Botany are equally useful. Fishing is almost entirely useless outside of 2-3 recipes, but you may find it the most relaxing as other have said.

It's not the same...

Who is this goddess?

Obstructed by filtered sunlight.

bits

Odin /xivg/ meetup when.

JUST GIVE ME THE FUCKING UNIDENTIFIABLE BONE

i just started savage and i know its pretty late, but even though i know my class very well and do what i think is really decent damage, I only get around a high blue percentile number. im not with a static and i use party finder for most of the time but am I doing something wrong or am I just late to the party where people have just facerolled every fight? im i259 btw

Anyone wanna make alts and cuck me?

I've been having the same issue. Neo ebins and posters just dont seem to care unless you gossip post, but I don't come here frequently enough to know any of these losers names.

Redpill me on Rania. The real story

photoshop?

ReShade

no, not even a little bit

I'll give you an unidentifiable bone, kiddo

blue percentiles with no set group and mediocre gear is more than ok user.

There are various raiding discord for the datacenters. If you are on Chaos, I can provide ou run.
Just make a partyfinder and say you're looking for a group. Most people also use /r/FFXIVRECRUITMENT/ to scout people.

heh, more like reGAYed hahaha

we have them a lot, where have you been?

>Still on fucking umbrite grind
>New relic step coming out soon(tm)
Fuck me, I'm never going to catch up now.

The umbrite grind is probably getting nerfed next week.

Less grain, please.

If its a9s with random shitters and if you arent clearing within sub 4 minutes without AST then thats to be expected.

There's hundreds of catered parses that you are competing with and to get a good percentile you need a competent static that can kill in a reasonably fast time and an AST to give balances.

if you aren't bis and getting a blue with randoms, youre fine, its just the nature of fflogs these days.

tfw you have to keep your c@pits fetish a secret

Keep in mind that pugging is likely going to have slower clear times than statics which will affect your dps

I'm no parsewhore but it sounds like you're doing fine. And yes, people have facerolled every fight by now, but don't let that discourage you

haven't been on the generals in a while. Last I checked, everyone stopped playing on Odin and went somewhere else.

Just like do beast tribes.

It's going to lower the cost of umbrite/sand and not help me much since I've already spent tons of lore on getting to 150/240.

No the relics are just plain done. That's it. Umbrite nerf soon tho.

ok thank you

Cutie that wants a bf a bit too much

cute af

Motherfucking Ixal are the biggest trolls ever.
Here, just go HQ three of these fucking scale-to-your-level hard-as-nails crafts. Oh and we halved your CP to boot.

Can't do it? Fuck off, your rep is capped till you do.

Mining is probably the best one for making money, botany is mostly useful for making food and potions (which you can make a lot of money with but you need 3/4 star stats). 50-60 grind isn't that bad but it's not fun either.

In order to take advantage of the new stuff when it comes out you will probably need properly melded ironworks gear.

Whats the catch? They would have had a dozen bf by now unless they were crazy or something.

>one whole day without being /pet
Is it time to quit?

ty you too

Still looking for someone to make an alt to cuck me.

Name?

Tonight if people want to.

hello
what are your specifications

tfw random pets all the time as well as hugs

> want to get into the game really badly
> don't want to level up x amount of classes to be good
> 4.0 is apparently going to fix this but 4 months away

oh. well we have a linkshell and hang out a lot, just hmu if you want an invite. on last boss of dun scaith, should hopefully not take too long