/mbgg/ - Mobage General #658

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/AlternaGirls/comments/5t5zxv/quitting_alternative_girls/
youtube.com/watch?v=k5ooXotLUac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is AG gacha still garbage with powercreep every 2 new tower?

big

Where is my new DC content? Daily undergrounds get boring fast and everyone in PVP is an OP asshole.

>gook game
>content for non-whales
>after nerfing crystal gain and shit to do into the ground

There hasn't been any bad powercreep yet in the game. You can do tower with poverty 3* units and Twilight cross characters, the first set in the game is still useful to the point where Rainbow Miyaka is still a great leader.

Strongest units currently in the game are the Heavenly trials 4*'s and those are grindable instead of being in the gacha. You can definitely get fucked in the gacha but you can get fucked by gacha rolls everywhere.

>Daily undergrounds get boring fast
what if they made it like it's Rebirth 8~10 except 20 times over so you couldn't fuck around?

I can't even tell what kind of new stuff would be all that amazing and fresh every day given the game system

>Everyone kept saying how Sakura is literally fire Setsuna

I hate you /mbgg/
Setsuna gets Monk and Assassin for her other jobs. Monk gives her access to a 2.5x attack buff with a very low jewel cost while Sakura gets Ninja and Axe warrior.

Sure, Sakura might be tankier but Setsuna is going to be infinitely more useful and farmable to the point where Sakura is just a inferior Setsuna thats way more expensive to grow and you should definitely grab the original if you have the chance.

I wish someone had pointed these really important things out when I was starting out and asking but now its far too late so screw you /mbgg/, your advice sucks.

>Sakura might be tankier
I have both at 65 with only their 1st job but Setsuna feels more tankier.

Sakura will be tankier with Axe warrior which requires level 75. Meanwhile, Setsuna gets her usefulness at 65 which will take a week tops to farm. And to make things worse, Setsuna has overall better stats than Sakura plus you can realistically take her to 85 while you wont be able to do that with the other one.

Both are really useful when starting out but Sakura drops off hard until you get her third job while Setsuna just gets better.

I should have grabbed Setsuna from one of the tickets but I trusted /mbgg/ and them saying Sakura was literally fire Setsuna but it couldnt have been more wrong so I'm posting so other people dont make the same mistake and fall for people's lies.

There should be more girl in suits not just uniforms. BGHS set when?

>level 65 setsuna soon
Too bad a buff doesn't do anything since by the time she gets to a mob, uses buff and gets another turn she'll be dead since the game is shit

Is she in a library? Who is this fat cow with kaleidoscope hair?

>crime scene on the back
>everyone crying and shocked
>this bitch is just smiling for the camera

She is the killer.

I never noticed the background

Wow, Rei sure is cold. Smiling for the camera when someone probably died back there.

On the other hand, you can make Sakura into a ninja which is always useful. Setsuna lives and dies by the sword saint.

>download alt girls PC version
>read reddit.com/r/AlternaGirls/comments/5t5zxv/quitting_alternative_girls/
>close game

10 minutes left until DC comes back up. CANT WAIT FOR MY 1000 APOLOCRYSTALS.

>Reddit

And there's no powercreep though, see Newer cards in the gacha might answer some tower floors easily but if you've been playing for a while and don't have abysmally bad gacha luck then you can most likely put together a team that will do the same job. 2*'s and 3*'s can sometimes be better than higher rarities in this game because of skillsets and their weapons so its more about team building and coming up with a good comp over dumping a couple hundred on every gacha and pressing the auto button.

>using reddit at all

>abyssmal gacha luck
I haven't gotten a 4* since the xmas pick ticket. Which is why I quit mid january.

Also seals, seals, SEALS.
Seals are massively important in this game that should never be ignored and they just distributed a seal eraser to reset your seals and reroll their stats if you've gotten to the point where you have too much Luna and can afford to start min/maxing your seals.

>event for clearing UG
Wow that seems nice
>no rewards until march 15th
oh...

I keep getting Twilight 4*'s and haven't rolled a non-twilight 4* since pirate Miyaka release but the cute girls and fully voiced story keeps me playing. Plus its pretty casual and you can finish the events in 1~2 days so its not like it takes too much of my time.

They might do more career sets, similar to Nurse/Doctors but for other themes. For March there's an unknown set, maybe related to Story 3, and likely something related to flower viewing.

>download andapp for the alt girls PC version
>it refuses to start up no matter what I do, always crashing
>test it out on 2 different friend's computers and it works perfectly for them
It hates me.

>pirate gacha
>october
>still playing
What a masochist

Axe warrior gets a passive that boosts attack as well as HP. At 75 Sakura will have almost 700 attack with those two passives equipped, which is about 40 or so higher than a 75 Setsuna. She is also have almost 900 HP to help survive better.

On the plus side, I think I've rolled literally every Twilight except Airi, shion and the new girls.

My cute wife!

She's in a *magical* library user, it's very important to know

Clearing word 8 on normal difficulty nets you a 5* character ticket
Clearing it on hard gets you the 5* suit wearing girl

>couldn't even clear pre-nerf ch7
rip

Exploration gives shitton of EXP now *compared to before.

Only for this event though

>Massive body
>Even bigger tits
>Tiny head

I hate this

Story mode clears giving a 5*? It's going to be near impossible, isn't it

I don't know what possessed me, but pic related.

You sound like you might be exaggerating what you heard too a bit.
If you're at the point where you're fretting over wanting a Setsuna with the Monk buff so you can steamroll EX/Extra stages, you've just busted past 'starting out' to 'I need a bunch of things at 75 so I can pull some of this bullshit'.

I don't know what girl you got in place of Setsuna or who else you started with, but could you have cleared the entire story as quickly without her ?

then you're gonna love this one!

Does anyone have a spare Shironeko Tennis account with a qt 4*?

A library is still a library!
Not some hanky panky funhouse to just start stripping whenever one pleases! I'm there to read books and gain knowledge, not ponder why some silly frump who can't keep a shirt over her filthy fatbags, is chewing on a string and looking at me like a bitch in heat!

Holy shit this is fucking awful. I'm glad I'm not playing this game.

Is qurare fun

finally the goddess i was looking for

>killing two enemies by myself all game
>my teammates can't kill one jean hogging a point
This game is such a fucking joke, so I went to try and cap a diff point but nope thanks to the long ass animation I barely move it an inch before someone steps on the zone and stops me

Is 4* with +1 better than 5* with +0? The autos/skills do more damage since they're tier 2 but not sure.

No but they might be better if they are at +4/5/6

>If you're at the point where you're fretting over wanting a Setsuna with the Monk buff so you can steamroll EX/Extra stages, you've just busted past 'starting out' to 'I need a bunch of things at 75 so I can pull some of this bullshit'.

And Setsuna would make things a million times easier, something Sakura will never be able to do because she lacks the burst power. They both cover different roles but Setsuna will be more useful and carry way harder than Sakura will carry. Sakura gets more flexibility with her jobs with being able to go Ninja or be a tankier swordmaster but the burst damage from Setsuna will be way more useful if you're starting out and could have helped me tons.

If someone had pointed out these important things out and I had grabbed Setsuna from the ticket like I should have done then I'd be progressing a lot faster instead of being stuck waiting for my units to get stronger and to 75 my limited dudes so they can start putting in work. Now I'm stuck waiting like a month or two to see if my units can clear stuff instead of being able to do some serious damage with Setsuna's burst damage.

Only came to this realization after playing for a while and reading different guides and materials but it was too late.

>30 years and 10 big versions later
>still with the pixelated graphics

thats good stuff tho

kek

>dana vs dana
End this 5 minute suffering.

yes
no

that's a fanart on pixiv so that's weird response to have
I guess it's a sort of a compliment to perceive it as a pro's ingame art right away without question

>more useful if you're starting out and could have helped me tons.

If you're just starting out, she won't have the gems or speed to completely abuse her monk buff by herself. Surely that's something you'd hear of from guides and stuff if you're reading them ?

You keep comparing her to Sakura, but Sakura is not ticketable for free gems so you surely picked someone else over Setsuna. Was -she- not at all useful to you ?

>I guess it's a sort of a compliment to perceive it as a pro's ingame art right away without question

>implying you need to be a pro to have your art in a game
Huh??
There's a million games with super shitty art.

Anything and everything Mamuru.

>You keep comparing her to Sakura,

Yes, because people kept saying how she's literally Setsuna but fire which is wrong and I wanted to address that point and warn other people starting out to not fall for this one. They both have the same first job but will do different things and Setsuna will be overall more useful.

>Was -she- not at all useful to you ?

Could have lived without her and Setsuna would have filled that role better so yeah, I could have done way better.

What did they mean by this?

Obviously she wants to have hot, but safe sex with you.

Just re-roll for one.

She's down to fuck

Just give her the condoms and start plowing her insides for EXP

>Guaranteed Moa in gacha
youtube.com/watch?v=k5ooXotLUac

How to reroll in SAO MD? And what to reroll for?

I guess I'm just projecting then, because I think it's fairly easy to group something like pic related as "fanart scribbles and probably not actually in a game"

>Could have lived without her and Setsuna would have filled that role better so yeah, I could have done way better.

If you say so.
I just entirely doubt you really understand just from reading guides, because there's enough cons having only Swordmasters over a good dedicated range AoE class early game, and Setsuna's farming stage is all the way in Chapter 3.

I really hate rerolling Colopl games for some reason.

>for some reason
Its the long as fuck tutorial they do in all their games.

Just to make sure, are constantly swiping down on your elements (even if it's the same as what you already have or not advantageous) when attacking? Having the superior element gives a 1.2x damage bonus, but being in the element transition gives a larger damage boost.

What's the most trendy game itt in English with cute girls?

fire emblem heroes

Sword Art Online - Memory Defrag

Yes It's not my first time playing

>Only swordmasters

And who said you'd only have swordmasters? Or that grabbing her will suddenly make you unable to use ranged users? And how does that relate to the only thing I'm complaining about?

The only complaint I have here is the fake comparison between these two characters when they do two different things. Sakura's buffs are all more expensive with them costing over double and her being a limited late bloomer while Setsuna is an farmable early bloomer.

Sakura's buffs cost double (or more) for less attack while Monk's buff is 2.5x for 12 jewels. Both will have to get more jewels to pull off a nice combo but Setsuna will need less jewels to pull it off and can pull it at an earlier level.

Also, gearing yourself for the early game and ticketing/grabbing characters with the early game in mind when it only lasts like a month (more like a week in this game) is absolutely retarded in every game ever. If you're going to gear yourself up then do it with the mid/late game in mind instead of getting something for a stage of the game that you'll be over with in no time.

can vouch for FEH

This kills the owl

Yep

Valkyrie Connect

STOP

Give me some green orbs in my gacha and I'll stop you stupid owl

It's pretty accurate since feh is kill.

I wish FEH was an idol game

If anything that would ruin it even more than having nothing to do.

kill in what way?

You reroll by playing a different game.

No content, no events, stamina is gone in less than 10 minutes, arena 3 times a day or once a week if you use swords.

>Game came out a month ago
>Wow wtf this has no content

Well no shit.

They're at least adding content slowly in the form of new characters, new stories, VS event challenges and extended the free gems/training tower stam costs event thing.

Then they shouldn't have released it yet.

oh well, I'm on the casual side anyway

I don't think mobile games often have that much content this early though, and I don't consider grind as 'content'

New event soon too. I always thought Saki was one of the bigger girls, but she looks a fair bit smaller here. Would be easier to tell if we actually had the 3 sizes.

Though looking at it, Yuina is probably the biggest.

The sprite animation in FE are so good.

take a look at Android top grossing charts and get reminded that the big money's on total casuals

Should be a new gacha soon too, wonder who will get their 5* next.

are you new here

Not even close, but come on Nintendo should be able to do better than your standard mobage.

In what way, though?

What if they figured this is exactly how mobages do well and succeed, and they were right?

Well I mean they're going to succeed anyways because of their IP but god I sure hope that isn't what they're thinking. Animal Crossing fucking when?

>And who said you'd only have swordmasters? Or that grabbing her will suddenly make you unable to use ranged users? And how does that relate to the only thing I'm complaining about?

Because you make it sound like you ticketed something horrible just because it wasn't Setsuna despite having Sakura. Like a ranged user or a tank. I'm not gonna at disagree that she's not Fire Setsuna, but I doubt that was the only piece of advice you heard here, but the one phrase you remember well because you're regretting.

>Sakura's buffs cost double (or more) for less attack while Monk's buff is 2.5x for 12 jewels.

Sakura doesn't exist for that 1-turn charge abuse. That's a Fist Saint/Monk strat. Neither buffs are used for the same thing.

>Also, gearing yourself for the early game and ticketing/grabbing characters with the early game in mind when it only lasts like a month (more like a week in this game)

And you're imagining that you can pull that combo off -where- it actually matters before the same amount of time it takes to farm a Setsuna passes. But hey, I don't know what else you started with, so maybe you actually can.

Anyway, I'm not gonna bring up these terrible memories for you again, so good luck farming/rolling a Setsuna. She's cute, so regretting on missing her out is entirely understanable.