Would you user?

If given the choice, would you join the NKVD or any other brutal secret service for your own profit?

If yes, then why?

If no, then why?

Pic unrelated btw.

Nkvd straight up, I'm a member of the NSA(we don't exist btw) and I fantasize about being an inquisitor.

Which role would you prefer?

Would you want a comfy office job deciding whether people die or not(or just being autistically obsessed with details like the Spanish Inquisition), or would you prefer doing executions or what?

Also pls don't leak my nudes.

I'll Bertell you what I Berthold myself a while back.

No. I wouldn't be able to keep up appearances with lip service alone once I had to take any sort of brutal action to demonstrate commitment.

>That pun

Have a pic related because I actually chuckled.

But still user, wouldn't it be interesting to know the dark side of your country that you never thought existed?
To see people in a completely different light that before?

Or nevermind, it's probably just my autism speaking up

Even though I am not religious or don't even believe in god, I sometimes fantasize what it would be like to be an inquisitor. You get to do politics while making sure God's will is done. The tranquility of mind must be great.

As being an SS or an NKVD, I don't know, I am not sure I would be able to deal with the retardness of the whole thing

Yeah, I get what you mean.
I myself have had a few fantasies of being a Cardinal or even a Pope in past times for similar reasons.

As for the NKVD or SS aspect, I think the main thing is the uniforms and the social status. This is especially true for the NKVD who were known as Stalin's hounds, and notorious for various cleanups.

The sheer cold-bloodedness they treated the Leningrad situation was interesting to me. Going even as far as classifying the types of cannibals and their preferences.

>As for the NKVD or SS aspect, I think the main thing is the uniforms and the social status

That's cool for sure but imo the quality of sleep is not so good. I might as well settle for the SS, at least purges were less frequent. Remember that you can count high ranking soviets who survived stalin on your fingers

>Bertfags

Wtf I'm an Armin missile now.

In all serious regards, GTFO, Annie deserves to be gassed for being an edgelord and Bert is objectively the best husbando.

Who knows, maybe if Hitler had ruled for a longer time maybe he too would have had Stalin-like purges.

But going on what we know, the SS is definitively the comfier choice.

Shut up, Levi is objectively best husbando

And Annie is too cute to die, but i fucking hate her too

Hey man, lets NOT turn this into a shitshow and do something nice once in our lives.

Lets actually compliment each others choices.

I for one think, Levi is a dashing choice for a husbando with that cold but passionate personality and his admirable physique! Sadly, he is not in my tastes.

Here, that wasn't hard.

Aight

Berholdt isn't that bad.

This shit is hard

Much better than before atleast.

SS-Reichssicherheitshauptamt

Comfy uniforms, comfy work, comfy headquaters, comfy looting from occupied lands, comfy food, women and a fucking castle to retire to when the workload got a bit much.

>ywn take your aryan godess wife and 8 children to Wewelsberg on a snowy day and drink Schnapps, eat, smoke cigarettes and cigars, and commingle with your colleagues.

Shit, we really were born in the wrong generation.

Honestly yes. The opportunity to be an ideological zealot for some totalitarian regime is very appealing to me. Regardless of ideology. SS, NKVD, Saudi Vice and Morality Police, king Obama's hope and change secret police I don't care sign me the fuck up, give me my comfy party sponsored apartment and let me crack some fucking skulls.

Now that's what I call dedication, but could there be a point at which you would refuse or say no?

For example you are hired as a "strike breaker" and have to close and then burn a tent full of malnourished men, women and children.

Do you actually continue with the orders.

no. I'd much rather be a normie getting involved in shit like that is what leads to a slow and painful death or end up crippled.

all that only to get hanged and have your wives and daughters raped equally by Brits and Soviets

spotted the commiboo

Shoo shoo commiboo.

There's always lovely South America to retire to.

Would you be in an El Salvadoran death squad or Nicaraguan Sandinista death squad protecting Latin America against communism?

Would you be in whatever Pol Pot's brutal secret service was?

Just tossing out other examples than SS and NKVD

I just threw those out as examples pretty much anyone knows.

But being a helicopter rider in Pinochet Chile must have been a pretty comfy job.