How is this thing?

How is this thing?

[spoiler]lexus thread[/spoiler]

well fuck me

>[spoiler]lexus thread[/spoiler]

Welcome to Veeky Forums newfag.

Its the lesser BMW 3 series, that's more reliable.

That's shit, reliable but shit, also a known milf car.

>white

I blame Americans for this, I mean this fucking fashion of white cars...

The car is good, the 350 is definitely the perfect engine (apart from the RC-F V8), because this car is a comfy "little GT".

Wrong, the official car color of America is beige metallic. White is a sandnigger trend.

Do you mean the IS?

drove an RC 350 F sport, couldnt be less impressed by it. it's makes loud noise at hard acceleration (probably artificial sound) but the car barely moved.

Explain yourself

*succ vape*

It uses the IS engine and only has 2 doors. But somehow, it's heavier than the IS.

I would go for an IS. Usable back seat, lighter, cheaper insurance. The RC is a roadster, not a sports car. If you absolutely want the look, go for it, but the IS is more useful and cheaper.

>10k
Which Lexus get with that?
Looking for a comfortable car.

Does your car have this button?

I have an IS 300h and this bullshit activates a synthetic V6 sound which is a funny feature but totally useless.

The sound works only when in Sport/Sport+ mode so if you're in Normal mode you won't hear it but I'm not 100% sure.

Also I'm not sure this ASC feature exists for normal petrol engines.

Its a GT and not a roadster

Shut up faggot I'll fist ur asshole

>But somehow, it's heavier than the IS.

That's because the RC plaftorm is composed like this:

>33% Lexus GS --> front
>33% (old) Lexus IS-C --> center
>33% (present) Lexus IS --> back

*rear

Ls430.

It's like a RWD V6 Accord that's 500lbs heavier. Parked next to one and they're the same size. Cooler interior but I'm not sure what makes it worth twice as much.

seriously whats with tiny windows, no wonder we need backup cameras.

It is terrible. It is so bad that Lexus is thinking about discontinuing it already. Abysmal sales on it and frankly speaking, it just straight up sucks compared to the Lexus IS itself.

If you want a coupe, sure, get the RC350 but don't bitch about having the SAME EXACT ENGINE as the IS 350 and worse handling.

If you really want to blow it on a coupe, get the RC F, but even the RC F sucks compared to its sedan counterpart; the GS F (20 grand more tho, Lexus really don't know how to put a price tag on their cars).

But then, Mercedes C43 exists, E43 exists, M3 exists, M4 exists, etc...

Not OP but I've been thinking about picking upa C43. Looked at the Lexus and was unimpressed, C43 seems to be a good balance of everything. Been with BMW for a few years now and they seem to be stagnating in terms of interior/refinement and backsliding in terms of driving dynamics while Mercedes and others catch up.