/hg/ 本田

Honda General
>high speeds edition

Toyota Sister Thread
Honda Chassis Codes
superstreetonline.com/how-to/chassis-suspension/1312-honda-chassis-code-checklist/

Zee maps
zeemaps.com/map?group=2347137

Bump the thread if you see this at page 10.

Vids:

>Stancefaggotry scrapping
youtube.com/watch?v=9GQRKRXatHA&t

>Thread Music
youtube.com/watch?v=qSh2HswKn5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=8PEIZcFtJkw
youtube.com/watch?v=9EntARo7l5g
youtube.com/watch?v=OpsZkMN9tmc
youtube.com/watch?v=DzkqxYCBn7I
youtube.com/watch?v=PGCEc6j9fRo
youtube.com/watch?v=tTxKyhntay4

>Stolen Civic
youtube.com/watch?v=jLPbU-SLbek

>Don't stop driving your car until it's like this
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9pQQCaw31c

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5y9j7JPgdCM
youtube.com/watch?v=uPAFKBauJVY
imgur.com/a/attcU
youtube.com/watch?v=BsEvQDgCZlM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>How do I join the collage?
See pic related

Ayy

Second for based CM5 having a front stabilizer bar on a family car.

>second
BTFO

Anyway worth the 800?

2 slow junior

>wheels
My god, the body looks good though, would buy and rice around in the streets with.

Any good running car is worth it. I'd jump on it.

Yeah it looks like it comes with these black ones plus a broken light? Or is that an artifact?

Mite b cool

Yeah that's still a very good 800 dollars worth of car, my car is worth about 3 grand and she is hoopty as fuck with no AC and only three of the doors open from the inside, and some body damage.

No big deal if it's broken. Corner lights on these and fifth gens are fragile as fuck so eBay replacements are easy to get and cheap.

looks good and worth the $800 with the benefit of the doubt

They're meming like us, now.

>switched back my wheels today
The time between the two photos is exactly 55min. I forgot how heavy it was to turn it with these wider and more contact surface wheels.

Kek
What if someone who works with marketing lurked the thread?

I don'tcare much for the sohc timing belt situation, but that J30 is a beast.

youtube.com/watch?v=5y9j7JPgdCM

>auto

The guy even knows it's a psusy auto so he put truck nuts on his Accord.

youtube.com/watch?v=uPAFKBauJVY

Fuck off

Sounds like shit desu

t. Autocuck

I never liked straight pipes anyway, a nice exhaust with a catalytic converter will sound less ricer and pass emissions.

My insight is missing from op image.

Like actually stop being mean

I told you user it expired since you didn't update it for a year. Whatnyear isn't again? And what phot would you like to use?
Remember all the info is in

What year is it*
photo*

Fix K13 expiration date

Will re add with this photo unless you wanna use something else fãm
(2010)

I own a 98 Civic and I want to get into autocrossing. I was looking online and people said when I get better and better, adjustable camber is a must when I use more aggressive tires? What parts do I need for adjustable camber?

Adjustable upper control arms will do that.

People recommend Ingalls? Why do I see a range of degree adjustment on some items on their site and nothing for others?

Not too sure. I have heard Ingalls are pretty good. I use Blox myself and have had no issues.

Who almost 514k club here

>Nearly 320k miles

Wew maybe one day. My body is at 287k miles. Engine is at maybe 120k. Complete guess.

>319,009 Miles
Damn nihga, you got an original motor or what?

So just upper control arms and I can get say -3 deg camber and I don't need adjustable anything else?

Yep that's the only way to adjust it on these cars. If you plan on lowering the car anyway they're a necessity because the stock arms will force the car to have negative camber when lowering it.

The engine is rebuilt maybe has 10k on it according to previous owner. they babied the shit out of it though, aside from a few dings and scratches its probably the most clean civic ive seen in person. the lad that I bought it off of was like 40. Ive already put in my bucket seat and typer spoiler which ill post a pic tommorow of.

That's really good, rebuilt motor and a good body is realy all you can ask for with how bad the EK hatch is now.

>with how bad the EK hatch is now

What do you mean by that? Im assuming you mean the age

cool, that's less money than I thought I would need to spend on suspension I thought I needed to do like LCAs and tie rods and all that stuff.

Oh shit, with how old I mean.

I'm off tonight.

Camber kit

That's just stuff you can look at later on. Better off doing poly bushings instead to get similar results.

What's your secret?

drive summer/fall only, believe it or not the civic is my summer car and I daily a fuckus

>insurance payment coming within a week
>havent check bank yet
>been paying fees and gas for the last two weeks
>big cash in about to happen
HERE WE FUCKING GO

>only have +$2,100 to last me until I graduate in 2018
JUST

side gigs my brother
just a little extra cash can go a long way

How do you make imgur albums into the grid instead of the stupid one by one? Anyways, stay up to date with the latest aesthetic
imgur.com/a/attcU

how do you make these aesthetics

gimp and vaporwave

Could you make this aesthetic?

i tried
i always resize to 1000 * x when working

Could we get some VHS/90s time stamp text in there

im going to bed tho

DELET

deret this

>sister hongry
>take her to McD
>employee knows Initial D

Very nice.

>tell her gonna try to get her a car eventually
>says she wants something nice
>even though our two cars are both 23 years old

She's getting an old Honda or Toyota. kek

me 2

I think I might lift my rear end tomorrow. Probably something close to what you got going. I'm very close to tucking in the rear.

yeah back is definitely higher than the front, we got the same coil overs right? koni yellow and eibach?

I switched over to Ground Controls but i still have the same Koni Yellows. Don't even need to take the wheels off to change the height. Just need a jack and an allen key.

Breh I literally do not have the time since I have to read so much and do clinicals

Idk ask

who are you talking to?

>Leather seats
>Bluetooth
>Nav
Is the Accord becoming obsolete?

Did the mc dicks employee ask if you were shingu?

No the accord is probably going to go full size like the Taurus and Avalon

Nope.

>sees the sticker when he opens the window
>"that's from Initial D?"
>yep
>"knew it! badass"
>thanks bro

Isn't there a new gen Accord in the works still? Maybe they should make it V6 only and let the Civic be the four banger car?

Well they better do something cause it's going to get obsoleted, you don't need anything more than a civic these days, the trunk is midsize and the backseat is too.

Accord should definitely be a V6 only because you need that torque just to move around,

Yea but they're too distracted with the Si, CTR, and new Odyssey to work on the new Accord.

It's a shame because the Accord used to be an awesome car that was as big as you need it to be with some welcoming features.

Probably one of the best looking currently sold Hondas I think. Especially the coupe.

Though I keep liking the new Civic hatch more and more every time I walk by it in the dealership showroom.

The 10th gen is really growing on me because I'm a huge midsize sedan guy, but the Accord needs a really cool motor or something to make it appealing like when it had the K24 and the civic had some sohc bullshit, ever since the FA5/FG2 there's no reason to buy an Accord if you like the K, it's got it.

I hear the J series is pretty good. It's been in production since like 1996, though.

They got an energy green Civic in the showroom right next to the hatch (which has nice red trim accents I kinda dig). It's got this offset black stripe on it and it says "CIVIC" on the hood in the official font. Pretty weird. I need to get pics of them together.

J series is a beast, but that K with the timing chain was super modern for the time, it's still kicking ass today, they're only up to 185hp on the K24w Accord these days.

I just noticed how high it revs. Fuel cutoff at 7300. That's pretty nuts for a V6.

>look up nearby manual Hondas brand new
>dealer I can see from my porch has a new Fit with a 6 speed

huh

They usually never have manual cars sitting around.

saw a 2017 white civic in Detroit, honestly reminded me of mine, something about it actually was registering as a small car

>7300 revs on a big V6
>tfw 6800 cutoff on your K24A4
I want it.

He punches it at 1:38 but it's a beast.

youtube.com/watch?v=BsEvQDgCZlM

Just picked this up for 6400 110k miles on it 6 speed

That shit is nice, see if you can get that K beast in the collage.

looks comfy m8

I parked next to a 10th and the difference isn't as crazy as I thought it would be. Even more impressive that they got rid of the tiny engine bay space that they had forever. Looks like they want people to work on it now.

I think underneath all the fluff it still has the soul of a 90's Honda engine inside. Pretty based.

It does it so smoothly, too. I'm impressed at how good Honda is at keeping windows usable. Tried driving a Hyundai Sonata without a backup cam and I was a nervous wreck when I tried reversing.

My Mom 's 09 Hyundai sonata and the modern land yacht in general are why people are scared of driving these days, the only thing the land yachts do right is bumper design.

Looks good what are your plans for it?

The one I drove was a 2013. I think he really needs a reverse cam. Especially after driving a 9th gen Civic that had one. Though that car doesn't really need it. The windows are pretty nice and useful.

I like how. Honda was the first to make it standard on all models.

Yeah 9th gen civic was the last reasonably sized civic, but those modern family sedans need taller windows.

>Crash CM5/CM6 at low speed
>$3400 in damage
>Crash land yacht Accord at low speed
>$941

Hello,

The Accord V6 is a better buy than the Camry V6, right?

Best regards,
Drew

Accord has 10hp more horsepower, but they're both 3.5L monsters that are faster than they look.

I freaked out when I turned on the right turn signal and it gave me a camera view from that mirror. That shit is useful as fuck. Don't really need it in my hatch but I wouldn't refuse it.

Definitely one of the best Civics in a long time. Though the bigger engine bay of the 10th is definitely an advantage.

I really hope the 10th gen gets an Si soon with an NA K24, it'll just float in the engine bay and look sweet instead of being crammed and looking like an afterthought.

Camry has a more reliable auto trans. I hear it's also a softer ride. Basically get the Camry if you want auto.

Looked it up and it's the same engine as the normal Civic but beefed up. Don't know the power yet but it will have 192lb-ft of torque so it'll probably be a little over 200hp. The last Si made 201hp.

I wonder if these new turbo'd engines will ever find their way in a 90's Honda? kek

Nursing?

The 10th gen Si is getting the 1.5T with 190 something torque.