Jesus fucking Christ

Jesus fucking Christ

I like it

get out.

I for one don't think the headlights and taillights wrap around enough. Make them go ever further, to the doors.

>Make them go ever further, to the doors.
Yeah the back doors

I saw it 2 weeks ago, pic related. What the fug is that bootlid supposed to be, jesus.

I genuinly fear that this style will become the "2020 car". First lexus with their fucking ugly micro suv concept, now this retarded thing and the new civic type r.

>what am I doing here
>this place sucks
>my wheels hurt

Wtf is up with the rear door handles?

>that handle location
>that tiny ass rear window

WHAT THE FUCK

this would seriously look great lowered

its not a bad looking car I dont see the problem

It's got two doors you cuntbasket

The days of being able to actually see out of the back glass? Over.

M8, look at the pic I uploaded. All the way at the top corner of the back door, there's a handle

Oh Toyota. How the mighty has fallen..

Looks damn good.

LOL WTF hahaaha they took the already risky Honda Civic design, gave it to a crackhead on LSD and came up with this.Toyota's so fucked dude.

prezo fuks wit yota

I didn't think it could look any uglier

Then I saw it from behind

What in the actual fuck were they thinking?
>Toyota design team: "Wow that's a really ugly design Senkichi, the boss will be very pleased"

This is post-modernism at it's finest. I'm sensing a strong Fred Flintstone car inspiration from that prominent side crease.

>Be toyota
>make small SUV
>its a hit
>after several generations of being a hit, 'small' SUV becomes too big
>go back and make a new small SUV
>ITS A HIT
What the fuck is the obsession with small SUV's i dont understand. You just want to sit high and have 4 seats? IS THAT ALL? FUCK

>it's a hit
the only "hit" is you on the crack, asshole.

I'm a Toyota fag. But this.... This has shit engine... Shit visibility... Shit everything.

They need to go back to designing cars out of pen, paper and clay instead of 3D graphics software

>I dont see the problem

because YOU are the problem

This is impressive, it's a mixture of everything that Veeky Forums hates about modern car design in one car

CUV form factor like the H-RV
Melting brake lights from the new Civic
"Swoosh"y body panels from the Maxima
Connected rear and side windows like the Murano
Front wrap-around/angry headlights like the Veloster

proof stancefags don't belong in here

>the tail lights are more on the side of the car than the rear

I've driven some of them (work at dealerships). If they cost $5-10k less it would be an okay car
for the price
A piece of shit otherwise

just checked the U.S MSRP ($23k) they cost starting from 30k eur here ($32k)
basically you're paying civic money for it in America so idk.

Fuck I'm not looking forward to seeing this fucking thing rolling around everywhere. It's bad enough seeing disgusting Jukes and new Cherokees.

Supposed to make it look like a 2-door

>the Aztek was ahead of its time
How did it come to this?

JUST

Italian: But you cannot make a car uglier than Multipla, now can you?
Japanese: Hold me beer.

I don't believe that this could be a soccer mom mobile.

Kids are going to puke everywhere from motion sickness since they can't see a thing.

How the fuck are little kids supposed to reach it?

Mega blind spot. Here is another car I can't drive near on the road. Especially so considering it will be driven by some harried mom who is texting and giving her crying brats candy while she puts on makeup while running late to drop off the kids with her sister so she can go fuck chad while her husband works.

Maybe they can watch the backup camera XD

No need to worry, it's an ugly design, but with modern tech, not a dangerous one.

Will Stacy bother to clean the sensor when she can't be bothered to clean 24 inches of frozen snow off of her roof?

Now Stacy will be able to own a Nurburgring-proven vehicle.

I forgot I also had a 2nd pic of that thing. Keep in mind, this id the hybrid version, someone paid 30k for that here in toothpasteland.

The thing I don't understand though, how do ameribros call this small? What do you call the toyota aygo? The aygo is the size of a smart car with 4 seats. A buddy of mine has one, they're pretty cheap, 11k euros and still get to 130 kph (highway speed here) with 4 adults

Rav-4 is small in burgerland. Anything smaller than that is for midgit families.

4Runner is cramped for a family of 4 actually. Comfy, but you'll be shoulder to shoulder.

Family of 4 in Burgerland would be comfy in something the size of a Toyota Highlander, Sequoia or Land Cruiser. LC's are not very common here. The Sequoia has more room than the LC as it is a Tundra based Burgerland model. The Highlander is pretty optimal for American families.

When I say American families, I don't mean the oversized, bovine, wal-mart people either. Those people are poor and fit into what ever car they can afford. Normal healthy Americans are probably fairly close to euro size (about same height on avg as Dutch). But our expectations are larger and we have more stuff to haul around in general. We could get by on smaller, but it would take a shift in perceptions that would take years.

I have no idea what an Aygo is. I wouldn't be surprised if it was sold here as a Scion or other small yota nameplate.

>A design board of experts actually thought this looked good.

YOOOOOOOO

I just want flat wedge shaped cars normal people can afford.

I miss the 80´s and 90´s...

>I have no idea what an Aygo is.
My neighbor has 3 aygos and a big car. Its like his mothership and the 3 shuttles. Everyone has a fucking personal aygo in that family.

Well, look at my pic
The kia picanto next to the CHR, that is what we call the A segment, they're smart car sized cars, think fiat 500. They have 4 seats.

>I just want a new xB

It's like a cute chick cutting her hair and going full SJW

toothpasteland?

I thought Veeky Forums saw this thing already I took like 3 pics of it an a recent autoshow.

Did all modern carmakers hire Yoko Ono as their head designer?

Jesus fucking Christ this looks like a physical representation of one of her screams.

>toothpasteland
/int/ poster?

The Netherlands

Nice job on the wall

DUDE
MANDATORY BACKUP CAMERAS
LMAO

>here in toothpasteland
What the fuck, I recently saw one as well in the same color.

I'm starting to think auto designers look at the shoop threads here and think that's actually what people want.

/int/ poster? No? I frequent Veeky Forums Veeky Forums and /k/

But it IS what people want. People buy this shit.

Oh boy, its like Lexus mashed up the Hyundai Veloster, the Honda Civic, and the Honda HR-V together!

I kinda like it.
It looks very organic.

I actually like how it looks, it's refreshing.
But then again I really like the civic that everyone thought was just a concept but then they produced it.

>Be Industrial Designer
>Go to school in hopes of becoming automotive designer
>Get told repeatedly that it's the hardest industry to get into, and that those in it are the best of the best
>Meanwhile the Japs keep pumping this shit out

I swear to God they're mocking me.

I found the images. Taken at the Canadian auto show last month.

They had two new Camrys out for display, but like this car, had them blocked off from close up viewing.

>this everything
I'm so fucking triggered holy shit

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

When did Veeky Forums add a 60 sec timer between posts? I swear it used to be 30.

something something bandwidth, by Hiroshimoot.

Depends on the board, slower ones got upped to 60 seconds.

FUCK YOU TOYOTA

RELEASE THE S-FR ALREADY

Get a pass, I don't have that problem. It also raises the timer if you're trying to post images successively rather than just text posts.

that back end, fucking wasted space senpai

what the fuck I didn't even notice that at first

I unironically like it

I heard you like scoops

STOP
GET THAT THING OUT OF HERE NOW

How bout from behind

OUT OUT OUT

That's actually really disgusting to look at. It looks like a crumpled up piece of tinfoil.

it's like a juke and a civic had a retarded child

Better?

These 2 tone rims are cancer of the auto industry right now. No body likes them but because it's not a crucial part of the car, everybody outting up with them

OUTOUTOUTOUTOUTOUTOUT

Well at least germany can make good designs

Fuck me, this has gone too far. "organic" styling needs to go.

it looks like it took a typical 'progressive design', scrawled it onto some tin foil, crumpled it up and then unrolled it again

lel the Aztek looks like that subaru wagon lel

>get lightly hit in the side
>entirly new tail light or headlights housings
>entire bumpers that need to be replaced

Not only that but theyve designed it without any though put into replacement or maintenance so car garages will ass-fuck you with the cash register to replace them.

>without any thought
>expensive repairs
Pls user, you can't be that naive

>It's coming soon
>you still won't be able to see back
>Finance now for 1034 months

What the hell? What happened to great lines?
Cars these days are way to angular. It looks likes a person fucked up the shaped of the car.

How far have we fallen out of gods graces?

are they trying to copy nissans ugly shit?

This is literally what happens when you not only design cars for women, but you hire women to help design them.

Lul at yoko comment. This is beyond postmodern bullshit

I don't think Toyota has a single car that small that they sell here. Maybe the Scion/Mazda thing they sell as a mini-corolla now. A yaris is probably larger.

I'm pretty much exclusively of Dutch stock myself, so outside of formative diet changes, I probably am shaped a lot like you tulip-neggars. I can't see comfortably driving one of those solo even if I was 4" shorter. But I suppose it is all what you are used to and expectations.

FWIW the smallest car I ever owned was a Infiniti G20, which is a P10 Nissan Primera in Toothpasteland. That little scrapper was an ok size, but felt kinda small after a passenger was in the car, or you spent any time on long drives over 90 minutes or so. I understand that those are more along the lines of family size over there?

I have two small children, and drive a Lexus LS now because that's the only car, that wasn't a SUV, crossover, or van, that was large enough to fit the child seats and the adults without feeling like an orgy in a phone booth.

>3 FUCKING WINDOW HEIGHTS
i thought the gerries liked organization

>implying Mustafa, Kemal, and Irmal care about anything besides looking up to slavs.