Whats the best drink you can drive with?

Whats the best drink you can drive with?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7KP62TE1prs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kill you are self

This

>blended
lmao look at this poorfag

Coffee laced with milk and meth.

Stimulants are the best for driving.

one of these

also this

>Bought an autotragic Evo

this

also this

Not even. It's a ralliart

I've been drinking vodka out of the bottle with a long ass straw on my commute for a few months now. I was using water bottles but I'd run out before I got to work and that shit would piss me right the fuck off. I just buy whatever is on sale.

>with fake shift knob

Even worse

Water

>RHD
nothing of value was lost

Not blended scotch, go for a nice single malt. Bourbon is nice too.

Bourbon is nice indeed.

>Not Blended Scotch

Literally nothing with Monkey Shoulder, Chivas Regal or J&B Rare. Tastes good, relatively cheap, and you can mix if you feel like it. Not Every night has to be a Single Malt night.

Moralfags' tears

He's trying.

Junkies please go and stay go

5 O'Clock is my favorite cheap shit, that or Popov.

Vodka FTW because it's harder to pick up the smell, and you can put it in a water bottle and not arouse suspicion, unlike a 40 in a paper bag.

Doctor's prescription.
My other doc says I need to smoke trees, but I found out that's kinda a hassle if you're not cruising in a 64

you asked for this

Do you have a pair of DC shoes and rear window stickers to go with that heart attack in a can?

Drink water, the liquid of the gods.

I did not.

No.
After 12h work days, a 3+ hour commute home is too much on just water. VR46 is the best tasting available caffeine in fuel stations.

Never understood people like you.

>Need muh cigarettes
>Need muh coffee
>Need muh caffeine
>Need muh fix
>Need muh beer

Auto base model owner keeps trying to force shitty meme
Kys

You'll understand it when sleeping more than 4 hours is a luxury and you're at work for 12 or more hours, doing manual labour.

I just don't have the energy to drive a few hours after that. So I rather get some energy drink so I get home. Normally only on Friday on my way home. Otherwise I just book an hotel nearby.

get some skills then, christ

What sort of car is in OP?

don't worry. He keeps doing that and he will. He'll probably take out lucky Tina the cancer survivor on her way back from chemo, but he'll die.

>drinking and driving
I hope you get into a car accident and die but not take out anyone else
You're scum user
SCUM

I actually got pulled for doing 9 over about half a mile from work with my vodka straw in hand. I told the cop it was the tube from a camelbak and he didn't press the issue. Ultimately he let me off because I was polite and he said he appreciated that. Overall nice guy, would get pulled over by again if I had to choose my 5-0.

t. $3k RASEKAR MANUAL Civic drivers

Who the fuck works a 12 hr job and has to drive back and forth 3 HOURS. Thats....thats just fuckin stupid.

Fuckin move or quit your job, life is too short to be pulling 12 hrs shifts and communting that much

>trying to glorify literal slave labor
LOL

Grape or black cherry rockstar

I would drink too if I owned a Mitsubishi. My wife's dildo is Mitsubishi and it pains me that she cheaped out. Fuckin whore.

Ill never understand you dirty brainwashed first worlders and how the lot of you literally want to hang a man for drinking and driving.
Yes driving drunk is wrong and stupid but there is nothing wrong at all driving after a couple drinks.

vanilla latte

youtube.com/watch?v=7KP62TE1prs

His penis was 5 inches. How do I explain this to my kids?

get any old whiskey, but also, make sure its a gun