oldmapsonline.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ITT post historical maps of your region

1. Find map on oldmapsonline.org/
2. Screenshot/download map
3. Post to Veeky Forums
4. Shitpost about your region with Veeky Forumsfriends

Fellow Virginiafags where you at

Canadian artillery map of "lifting barrage" at Vimy Ridge, April 9, 1917.

Many available of TN.

NOVA here

Detroit Suburbs here

This site is awesome but it's fucking impossible to get a good pic out of it. I wish they'd just let us download the maps.

Check out T.E.'s plan for the middle east before sykes-picot/sevres/kemal attaboi wrecked his dreams forever

Some sites it links to will let you download the maps. Others, especially European ones I've found, don't let you.

???
I had no problem downloading mine, it looks like in your case the map is pretty huge though, so that might be the issue.

Ancient Sumeria used to be much closer to the Persian gulf than the cities are today.

central VA here
>tfw oldest maps are topographical maps from 1963

Paris at the same time as the OP map.

ayyo west Dearborn here, looks like my house got cut off from your map by just a bit

Ayy same here

I have a print of this map of my county (Leicestershire, England) on my wall. It's by Pieter van den Keere and was published in 1627, with reprints occuring until 1676, making the copy I have 340 years old at the minimum.

New Zealand province called Taranaki 1844

This is the town that I grew up in. It's weird seeing it like this.

Probably less goths and chavs back then

The top left here has been assimilated into the Birmingham suburbs now.

In fact, this entire place has basically turned into a giant suburb. Pretty comfy town though desu

>dearborn
t. Muslim

Was ist des Deutschen Vaterland?

Anyone got more of these? Borders of old nations over modern nations.

MNbros where u at

Ist Amerika?
Ist Rusland?

Growth and decline of Moldova

Some historic maps of my hometown, Chișinău

End of 18th and beginning of 19th century

1832 according to the moldovan historian and politician Pan Halipa

1834 was a special year for the city because it was then that the russian architect Ozmidov expanded the city with diagonal grids, specific for other imperial russian cities at that time. Today the historic center still retained this aspect

German panoramic view from WW II

The oldtown destroyed by the communists in red

I have a lot saved in my map folder but unfortunately the majority are too big for Veeky Forums.

Where did you get these? I am trying to find high res maps of Lower Styria for my thesis research so far I only acquired Josephinische Landesaufnahme and a 19th century cadastre.

Interesting research. I got the maps from Wikimedia Commons. Ironically enough, all of the maps based solely on Styria that I have are over the size limit for this board (or any board on Veeky Forums desu).

Ah thanks. I must be mentally challenged since I haven't even thought about looking through wikimedia commons and instead contacted several archives first. I'll look there. Good luck to you!

Good luck on your thesis.