Post your irrational car fetishes

post your irrational car fetishes

brushguards turn me on

Old grandpa barges. I'm not into the niggers niggering them up either. I just really love old luxury boats that have been well maintained.

Absolutely clean, granny driven, 80s and 90s Corollas.

Excellent taste, both of you.

Clean, granny driven, well-cared for cars make me wish I had a storage area to buy and hoard them all, before other people ruin them.

>80's box S10 and 90's Dakota's
and I fuckin hate trucks

Dream car

Limited trim packages are my fetish.

well kept land rovers make my cock hard. not sure why

This.

this is the equivalent of a trap fetish

Bumper to bumper warranties.

>implying japan doesnt make the best vans

Japan's favorite vans are American.

fawk yea.

Or the fact that the van just is fucking odd

Maybe that why people want them

I like Northstar/aurora engines and wish they were used in more sports cars and wish GM tried to go places with them instead of mostly being used in transverse FWD.

Wasent the northstar unreible?

Dude..... American vans are the best. It's why they have a boner for them in J land.

>I like dem cuzzz we dont have demmm!!!
Idiot.

>le original
>holds up spork

Save for the headstuds, they were very reliable. Easy fix for a few hundred bucks as long as you don't wait until you warp the head.

I like small american shitboxes like the Cavalier/Sunfire, Dodge Neon, Saturn S series etc.

I want one so bad, a clean one. I want to drive on the highway and feel no bumps, while being wrapped in comfort.

WEDGES
preferably with pop ups

I have no use for one

>irrational

Nothing irrational about these.

i dont even know why

Thirty eight hunnit.

Dank

Cars with ultra big windows
All these new cars with 8 inch windows is gay

Turd gens, and swapping LS engines into them. Yeah, I could just buy a 4th gen and have an fbody that already has an LS1+T56, but 4th gens are ugly and doing the work of the swap is half the fun and much more satisfactory. Plus I already have the car and I'm very happy with it, I don't want to replace it with something else that needs everything I've already replaced on mine.

Ricer sleepers.

had one of these in high school

took the back seats out and lined it with blankets. Got lots of poon in the back. Life was good

I love the Suburban as well.

What is this cheeky cunt of a car? Geo Storm?

same here. Amen

>when she dings your car and makes you sniff

>mfw at least 7 out of 10 girls who are passengers in cars at my college put their bare feet out the window in the spring and summer time

>saturn s series
as an owner, why

This is a lie, a rotten lie. The Northstar is one of the least reliable engines made in the last 20 years by a mainstream manufacturer. And when they do break, one of the most difficult to work on or expensive to repair. It's not even like they're anything special when they run correctly either.

>inb4 anecdotal evidence

She is like the first girl who showed any interest in you. You met in the first few years you were starting to understand love. She is ugly as hell but you still find a way to be attracted to her. Her family is abusive, morally and financially bankrupt, but you fool yourself into believing it won't affect things. You love her without a good reason because you didn't need reasons when you met her.

And when people meet her, they all try to talk you out of it, especially your friend Tony who is always trying to fix things.

Forgive me father, for I have sinned.

Excessive fogs/rally lights

Love idi diesels idk why the gm 5.7 and 6.2 6.5 platform along with the 6.9 Ford so many people hate them I figured they need some love even swapped in a 6.2 with a turbo in my blazer runs awesome with plenty of low torque to crawl around in the woods

Kei cars with taaarbo and stickers on the side.

Yep.

>especially your friend Tony

Unconventional exhaust placement and huge diffusers.

Two-door murrikan musclecars with obscenely large engine swaps, Im talking a 9 litre boat engine with twin turbos.

t. 1.8l eurofag

Nothing wrong about being fascinated by 80's-90's japan cars.

there is a lagonda being overgrown in the woods near me.

would be slow as balls

but i'd daily one

I LOVE 2-door muscle wagons. Chebby Nomad a best, put a huge blown 454 in it and tear ass.

I like Utes as well,really wish they'd come to the US.

My other irrational fetish is pic related. Recently bought one, going to blow up the v6 and then do an LS/manual swap.

Bump

This, but +10 A E S T H E T I C points if on boxes

me too buddy

Fucking disrespectful desu

Old corollas. Restoring a te21 and beating a te72 is my dream.

Nothing like having to take the intake manifold off to replace the starter.

They're like the braces on a cute girl.

The term for that is shooting brake if you weren't aware. They're quite nice.

Square cars.
The squarer the better.

>tfw looking at 80's crown vic LTDs for a second car
my nigger

pre runner cars.

large suvs make me happy

Conventional semi tractors with setback axles. And I'll tell you why. I daydream about trucking a lot and these are models you could actually run in Europe if you wanted to. Granted, you'd have to shorten the trailer accordingly (ideally something that's this short anyway) but setback axles actually preserve the manouverability to some degree and usually also feature better aerodynamics than the classic bricks that require an airfield to make a turn.

Mines an 03 but mini trucks are beast.

I have an irrational, but very strong desire, for an LS swapped Miata.

There is nothing irrational about wanting a good chassis with the actual greatest engine ever built.

obscenely modified shitboxes

kei.

throwing_up_anime_girl.jpg

Class 11 baja bugs.

YES
I also like uncommon coupe versions of cars

>uncommon coupe versions of cars
YES
E
S

Euro 3 doors in silver, tastefully lowered
>318ti
>that rare c-class

UTES

An older lady I work with told me stories of her and her brother working on old VW Beetles and racing with them.
She said her brother put in an old Porsche engine in one, and it was super fun to drive.

My nigger

More than 1 supercharger

i wish i could buy one new from the factory

mah nigga

Thanks for the reassurance of my fetish friendo.

I fear I'll never be able to own one (money), but the desire burns.

>still has strut based front suspension

4th gen ls1 owner here

your suspension,steering and brakes are all inferior

Wagon versions of sedans

i remove the intake manifold to replace the alternator on my d series honda

or separate the lca and remove the driver side cv axle

>Recently bought one, going to blow up the v6 and then do an LS/manual swap.

Electric folding mirrors.. dunno why, but its a must for me.

Which wagons don't have a sedan version?

ultra shitboxes

2nd gen Dacia Logan, VW Golf and Rabbit/Polo, Vauxhall/Opel Astra, Mini, ...

Yeah but depending on what you have your car either looks like a fish with downs or it looks like a fly

>VW Golf and Rabbit
Technically the Jetta/Bora/Vento is just a Golf sedan.

>can you smell the winds of shit, Ricky?

The first gen from 1979 was a modified Golf.
The current gen (since 2010) doesn't share a single part with the contemporary Golf.

The first gen Jetta was a Golf I sedan, the 2nd gen was a Golf II sedan with a new front, the 3rd gen (also called Vento in some markets) was a Golf III sedan with a different front, the 4th gen was a Golf IV with a different front (people often even swap fronts between the two), the 5th gen was a Golf V sedan and didn't even change the front, the 6th (current) gen is mechanically still a Golf VI but has a completely different body as far as I can tell.

>Small american cars
>Posts a Toyota
Are you retarded?