Bitcoin about to hit 900 Euros.

Normies in Europe about to get woke.

Other urls found in this thread:

standaard.be/cnt/dmf20161227_02646445
deredactie.be/cm/vrtnieuws/economie/1.2854955
w3bdeveloper.com/how-to/how-to-store-bitcoins-on-a-usb-drive-using-electrum/
coinbase.com/join/585db3739da16101c398a3a4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>sold a few weeks at $760 to pay for day trading shares that I lost money on.

Remember that Europe is about to enter a world of pain with the Euro getting assrammed up the ass.

And just like the Chinese and Indians, the Euros are going to flock to bitcoin, only with a much greater impact because of the vastly greater amount of savings the average Euro has.

Just jumped from 893 to 895 Euros.

standaard.be/cnt/dmf20161227_02646445

Euro banks just announced that savings account yield is getting halved, explains a lot lol.

Never buy the FOMO.

It will cost you your soul.

FOMO hasn't even started yet.

deredactie.be/cm/vrtnieuws/economie/1.2854955

More news about Euro savings accounts yielding less.

Whats the easiest way to get into BTC, what exchange, website etc ? I'm not in the US, but I have access to USD.

is there a easy resource for this ?

I'm in Europe and I use Kraken. Probably just as good to use for everyone else.

Just set up an account, get verified, deposit your fiat currency onto there, and buy bitcoin (trade>new order).

Simple as that.

And then store your bitcoin on a wallet if you're going to hold. Preferrably cold storage.

Here's a good explanation for the wallet I use (Electrum):

aw ye im rich bitch

I saw another exchange, Polinex I think it was called. Is there any difference between websites, charges etc ? what is the most mainstream one ?

Im in Latin America if that helps in any way.

What are the advantages to a wallet ?

Sorry that Im asking to spoonfeed me.

I only ever used Kraken, another one I know of is Coinbase.
No idea about any of the other ones.

>What are the advantages to a wallet ?
Much safer for storing bitcoin.

If you leave your bitcoin on a trading site like Kraken or Coinbase, you don't actually own any of it.
Just transfer to your wallet, much safer.

Just follow these instructions:

>mfw people from my country got burned super hard last FOMO because news started reporting at around the 2013 ATH.

Hopefully those pussies are still holding on to their coins

For a second there it looked like bitcoin was simply going to blast past the 900 Euro mark, but eventually some resistance did come.

Get ready to buy the dip.

what dip?
the zone is entering 10 years of JUST
id expect a steady rise on BC since its liquid and not getting fucked by the banks yet

There are always little dips now and then, even if the trend is so very positive.

banks can never fuck it, banks can only unfuck themselves by giving up and accepting the new bitcoin overlord

Antone want buy bitcoin?

I sell for special discount for Veeky Forums friends. Sell you real bitcoins for 20% below market price!!

I also will buy Bitcoins. No cash. Will pay for Bitcoins via alt coins.

Anyone interested please repry to thread.

Okay Veeky Forums why should I buy bitcoin?

Poloniex is the biggest exchange for other cryptocurrencies you can trade with btc. For buying btc check bitstamp or kraken. Coinbase is not an exchange and circle just stoped doing so.
I'm on 4 platforms (actually 6 but 2 empty right now) because I invest in several altcoins which are not on Poloniex: coinbase (as my central btc wallet), bitstamp (where I trade btc / USD or EUR), Poloniex for mainstream altcoins and bittrex for shit coins.

Stand by for 900 Euros.

Boom lol.

900 Euros.

What ever happened to Mt. Gox?

lmao newfags being euphoric about their little BTC gains.. meanwhile I'm accumulating alts cheap af.

You're on the wrong train guys..

>hey guys I'm retarded

Thanks for outing yourself.

>shitcoins
Enjoy your pre-mining and other scams.

my parents just told me to stay away from bitcoin because it's a ponzi...
i was shocked they even heard about it and couldn't really start explaining to them why that is just a meme.

>Monero
>Dash
>Factom
>shitcoin
pick one.. I made over 30% with Monero within a couple of days lmfao.. And you're happy about BTC rising for 30% over the course of months

I've been buying mining and selling shit for bitcoin since 2012 and haven't seen a rise like this since December 2013 ATH.

The year+ long bear market when faggots were declaring Bitcoin dead and shilling altcoins only makes this all the sweeter

Of course we'll see a small sell off eventually but the price will rebound like it always does

With the God Emperor replacing king nigger in 20 odd days and bitcoin approaching 1000 this is the greatest time to be alive

Im in Canada and using coinbase has been super easy for me, they have a straightforward mobile app
coinbase.com/join/585db3739da16101c398a3a4
I'd recommend getting in as soon as possible, just not all in at once if youd like to be safe. 150 at a time
theres a %4 fee for deposit/ withdrawal,but that is kind of negated if you deposit 100 or more, they send you $10
happy trading

yeah, shitcoins for trading bitcoin for storage, easy money to have been made this year with ethereum/monero

would you keep buying monero at these rates?

also how low will ether go until it's time to buy more?

Nobody said shitcoins can't have their flashes.
God knows they get shilled hard enough.

wouldnt buy monero now but thats just me, it's still deep in bubble-mode and will probably fall back down a lot in the next few weeks. i expect it to follow a very similar pattern to ethereum's bubble.

does that mean I am rich now

if youre sitting in or close to six figures worth now you cold be a millionaire if bitcoin has another super bubble

wew

is this true? thinking about buying 2 btc

the guy is the founder of megaupload

It's certainly very possible. He's certainly not the only source saying it.
It's probably even inevitable if things go they way they seem to be going (i.e. unrest or even collapse of the EU, segwit going through, etc.)