>30000
>Doesn't heat your bum

Easy, rain isn't clean water

What if he lives in a clean area? Czech mate

So a red state?

fuck off kit kat, you already shitted up the pickup discussion

Stay BTFO

cuck

I got a different hair style going on now.

>are you kidding me.jpg

>someone parks in your assigned space
>their brake lines are mysteriously severed
Woah

Wax your fucking car, cunt.

pollution

If water in bottles can be drunk why can't I drink water from toilet

... you can tho. The water in the toilet is as clean as the water in your kitchen. It all depends on how clean your toilet is

>anti lock brakes
>car stays locked after using them

It's because during normal use a fine even layer of dust forms over your car, when it rains the dust scatters and becomes noticeable. Also it doesn't help that most rainwater is dirty as fuck from air pollution.

>rain isnt clean water
Because you live in or near a large city and it is acid rain.

rain where i live doesnt make your car dirty.

>... you can tho. The water in the toilet is as clean as the water in your kitchen. It all depends on how clean your toilet is

Holy fuck i think i know u. Do u live im Wichita and cut hair?

U can tho

At least the tank hose if u want for some reason

No I don't. I live in Denver and slang auto refinancing

>Someone is caught on camera cutting brake lines.
>victim and assailant now both have to spend all day at the police station.

>slang auto refinancing
You mean you make up euphemisms for it?

Slang is a known African American term for "to sell." And I sell refis.

I'm not hating on your anything but that picture you just posted makes me feel like you'll rape anyone that comes across your path

I live in West Texas. It rains mud out here.

Lel. I'd rather not, the legal repercussions would be horrendous.

>I'd rather not, the legal repercussions would be horrendous.
kek'd and checked

Rain droplets can only form around dust particle, didn't you niggers ever watch The Magic Schoolbus?

>kike
>"working" in usury
colour me surprised

I mean the people already have had the car, just helps them pay less per month and get a better interest rate.

>merchant dejewing people jewed by other jews

>park gar for the day, fuel level is 2 bars out of 10
>start it the next morning, have an extra bar

My car makes fuel at night

I don't get it, who benefits from this? Does the refin entity have access to even lower long term interest rates so it purchases the customer's debt and becomes the new creditor?

>turn right
>trip computer starts showing a warning for low level
>turn left
>warning goes away
CRISIS AVERTED

That's your plastics dissolving user

>drive car
>leaves oil stains
>leaking from somewhere
>confirmed by dipstick
>3 days ago
>stops leaking

???

Car off
Can shift through gears without pressing the clutch
Turn on car
Cant shift without pressing clutch in.
wtf

Only make left turns kek

>brake
>"rear right blinker not working" shows up on the dash
>use right blinker
>"brake light not working" shows
>drive VW T2
>can shift without clutch any time

Oil sensor low light comes on
Fill it up with oil
2 weeks later of driving, light comes back on
fill it up with oil
Goes away
No oil leaks btw.
Low oil level light comes in, turn it off.
Turn it back on, low oil level light gone.

Park on hill
Low oil level light comes on.
Park on same hill next week,
Low oil level light doesn't come on.

learn to float fag

Well you're not African American so stop acting like one.

Water can also make your car dirty if it's hard water and you don't dry it properly. Rain can clean a dirty car but if it doesn't dry quickly dirt and dust will stick to the water and paint.

If I was acting like one, I wouldn't drive a bone stock low mile used Acura, or ride and fz6. One would have massive wheels and the other would be Hayabusa

>niggers don't drive bone stock used Acuras
t. someone who doesn't live in Atlanta

>I wouldn't drive a bone stock low mile used Acura
businessinsider.com/ludacris-still-drives-around-in-an-old-acura-2014-5

>fz6
Well it's a piece of shit so yeah you would. I've seen niggers on better bikes than that.

+2 rad/s

H E A D G A S K E T
E A D G A S K E T
A D G A S K E T
D G A S K E T
G A S K E T
A S K E T
S K E T
K E T
E T
T

I've got no desire to live in Atlanta or the rest of the South.

Better than your nobike sissy cuckold boipucci ;)

>Better than your nobike sissy cuckold boipucci ;)
Wrong

Nice v65, but he fell for the
>Carbs
Meme

I never suggested you should. But if you knew anything about blacks you would know they drive whatever brand with a luxury image they can afford. But since you live in Denver you probably haven't seen a black person in a year

Kit Kat says as he's sucking Edelbrock dick to build a 5.slow.

Black people across everywhere I've lived in America have put riyums on their cars. It was more prevelant in Oakland when I lived there.

Carbs for cars = EFI for bikes > carbs for bikes

Read a book

>Carbs for cars = EFI for bikes > carbs for bikes
How are you this retarded.

I see more rims in pawnshop Windows than I see on cars. The most common rolling stock for the species of pavement apes I deal with seems to be steelies

Fluoridated tap water ;)

But actually it I could afford a tbi set up for my car I would but I can't justify spending $1400 on a fuel system for a $1000 engine when I can do a whole fueling system for $250

EFI bike is really, really nice though.

I think the proliferation of rent a rim has made it a lot bigger, you see those shops everywhere here and why wouldn't you give your shekels to Mr. Chromenstein, where for the low price of 90 dollars a month (for 36 months) you could have some sikh $200 a wheel rims on your ride instantly?

>But actually it I could afford a tbi set up for my car I would but I can't justify spending $1400 on a fuel system for a $1000 engine when I can do a whole fueling system for $250
You might as well go for a junkyard MPI setup if you chose fuel injection.

>EFI bike is really, really nice though.
Bikes are the only place carbs make sense retard.

Just because you're too much a pussy to take yours out once in a while doesn't mean they're shit, it means you are.
I find it funny though, you used to shout the glories of carbs from the heavens in /dbt/. You really are just a poser faggot.

>Better than your nobike sissy cuckold boipucci ;)
kek
I hate you kit kat but I greatly enjoyed watching you rip that guy a new asshole

I've owned the carbed bikes and dailied all of them. Consistent fuelling and better mpg and under the curve throttle response is a huge thing. Also bike carbs aren't that bad, just a pain in the ass compared to car ones because of all the rubber components and tight spaces and those fucking terrible, terrible dry rotted rubber mounting collars that are between the engine and carb.

As for the car, that's a lot, lot harder to adapt as I would have to replumb the fuel system, modify the fuel tank, buy a different intake, wire up all the sensors and shit, pay some faguette to tune the ecu and then I'd have to get it tuned again any time I modify the motor.

The alternate is buying a plug and play fitech system that can use the factory fuel pump when you buy the fuel command center thing, and slap it on an already good carb intake, and then let it tune itself. Then, when I build an actual good motor like a 351/stroker 351w I can just slap it on the top and do it all over again.

>I've owned the carbed bikes and dailied all of them. Consistent fuelling and better mpg and under the curve throttle response is a huge thing. Also bike carbs aren't that bad, just a pain in the ass compared to car ones because of all the rubber components and tight spaces and those fucking terrible, terrible dry rotted rubber mounting collars that are between the engine and carb.
So once again, you are a lazy faggot I've already told you this.

Oh shit waddup foco here

Pain in life is going to happen, but suffering is optional. When it comes to my bikes, I want to be able to just sit on it and go, not sure a few days fucking with it every now and again to make it work.

Cars I have more patience for

You have a bike? I think next weekend if it clears up I'll be riding around Estes Park area

Kill yourself my man

>do moneyshift from 4th gear to first while 50km/h
>auto went 100m and stoped, cant turn on for hour
>its old vw, year 1990.
>say goodbye and leave on parking yard

next day i came to push him to nearest jew but it's start and works fine. dont know what happend.

Nope. Used to ride my dad's ninja and thinking about getting something, but nothing right now. Foco to Estes would probably be dope with a bike.

I'm in Denver, it's pretty fun going from Blackhawk there