Why does everyone on this board drive a Miata?

Why does everyone on this board drive a Miata?

Cheap, light, fun, available, reliable, easy to work on, RWD

It just makes sense

This

because they can't afford anything better.

They don't. It's a meme.

Because the only cars better cost over $100k. Not many people can afford that.

i still ride the bus, im thinking about getting a RS-S or a ST184 or 204 celica. maybe a 164 or older if im lucky

autism and anime

>cheap
I can pickup a 2001 toyota verossa with 140,000Km on it for $500 more than a 1990 miata with 270,000Km. normies blindly falling for memes has overvalued that shitbox

If your average minimum wage millenial can afford it in good condition, then it's cheap

Some of us drive civics.

if it's not powered by four rolls royce engines then it's cheap.
Everything is relative. Right now the miata is the beats by dre of cars

>Right now the miata is the beats by dre of cars

what are you implying faggot?

>Right now the miata is the beats by dre of cars
lol no beats are shit, cheaply made, extremely overpriced and have absolutely garbage tier quality and is bought by normies who give no fucks about audio quality.
miata is like ath m50 of cars.
beats by dre of cars is some overly expensive suv that can't go offroad and can't be fast on the road and is driven by normies who want to get from a to b

ok but what about me in arizona.

Yeah, but there's a reason its a meme. It came from everybody in the automotive community recommending it because of what it is,

IDK you tell me

You referenced a JDM car. I can't get one. There are a million Miatas I can get, I can't get a verossa. What else would you recommend instead that offers the same perks of the miata.

Mine cost me £700 with 89,000 miles and and a fresh mot...

sounds like you found a unicorn. How long ago was this?

why would i want a fucking toyota verossa over a miata

it's like saying that lotus elise is overpriced (they actually are but for a different reason) because you can get lexus is350 for the same price
are you fucking retarded or something?

elises are actually dirt cheap for a borderline car that has exceptional handling and feather weight. the only comparable car that is somewhere in its price range is an mint conditon post facelift zzw30 with all good bits on it

2 weeks ago, theres loads of really cheap ones knocking about here

>1JZ god machine
>1.8L gokart

same could be said about the miata you retard

is350 has 2GR-FSE you dumbass

nice. round here £2925 will get you POS with cut springs and a fart can

was talking about the verossa mongonaught

Mines pretty much standard apart from some enkei wheels and a stupid straight through exhaust which is going as soon as i get paid! Bought some spax coilovers off the bloke for 100 quid too, getting a full inspection next week worst case scenario is rotten chassis rails can get them done for 700 quid so will end up with a solid one for less than 1500 :)

Most clasic car guys cant use a cell phone or pc.

Kids and working class cucks that shitpost here drive them

Lol

Cheap easy to work on rear wheel drive.

Throw a big block in a miata

But it's ugly and small.