/elyg/ - Elysium General Sadem Edition

>What is this?
This is the Elysium general. A private server for vanilla World of Warcraft.

>Guilds:
ELYSIUM
Horde guild:
Alliance guild:

ZETH'KUR
Alliance guild:
Horde guild: None
/who "guild name", whisper anyone!

>Server Homepage
elysium-project.org/

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vaniIla-112-addons-download/
shagui.org/pfUl/

>Leveling Guide (fixed link)
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>WoD models + WoD tilesets for Vanilla
modcraft.superparanoid.de/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=11051&sid=5bef861d0c0a46bb9d0e8c7436e813ff
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ElysiumProject/comments/5vdtfb/crestfalls_withdrawal_from_lgn/de1l1jy/
discord.gg/A2YbQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why didn't you listen?

AUTOMATE CHECKING IN

Here, for example, you can see the Russian 2ch World of Warcraft board, on which the screenshots implicating Vitaly’s shady dealings with Chinese exploiters have been posted (post #36)

. Right next to it, post #39, the guy says that he knows Shenna is reading this and asks her to contact him («Шeнa, я знaю ты читaeшь этoт тpeд. Bыйди нa cвязь.»). Well, look no further than post #40 – a supposed Shenna responds to him and even signs her message. («Haпиcaлa в ПM. Шeннa») «Шeннa» = Shenna, pretty obvious stuff.

So she evidently knew about all of this (and, trust me, about much, much more), but nevertheless decided to withhold the information from you and your partners, and to even actively cover it up.

It’s a shame, honestly, since I genuinely believe that you and other GMs are good and honest people, who are being exploited by the crooked and talentless Valkyrie admins, seeking to profiteer from other people’s work.

reddit.com/r/ElysiumProject/comments/5vdtfb/crestfalls_withdrawal_from_lgn/de1l1jy/

I'm not going to tell you who I am or how I know what I know but it seems like a bunch of leaks have been posted here first so I might as well.

You have all heard by now the accusations of gold/item/character selling by the admins of Elysium are true. You have also heard Crestfall is also stepping away from Elysium because all that has come to light. And because of this you may look to Crestfall as being clean of any wrongdoing and may choose to roll there in the future. Well I can tell you Crestfall admins plan on doing precisely the same thing Elysium has done only keeping it a little more close knit as they don't intend on allowing chinese players in this time. The original plans were to do it just enough to sustain the server but that's a slippery slope as you may see. My advice, if you care about any of this, is to stay away from the private server scene in general. I have seen (and participated in) this type of thing everywhere I have been, even some upcoming promising tbc server admins are not clean of these kinds of actions.

Unfortunately Nostalrius truly was a one of a kind thing we may never see again.

More questions lads

I just wanted to play videogame

Cute animes unite for crestfall!
Down with slavs and chinese!

Kronos II Guild:
Alliance:

Nost kiddies btfo once again!

>missed shenna talking
;_;

Crestfall
1. Zzukbot latest version specifically built for the project
2. Population cap (4-6k) for maximum profit.
3. No gold sellers outside of crestfall staff allowed. If there is enough chink gold selling interest they get their own containment server.
4. Devs hide details about specific exploits so they don't get fixed and are active on discord.
5. Goal to make raids as hard or harder than vanilla to ensure more people buy gear in order to progress.
6. Thorough beta testing of bots and exploits.
7. Choice to progress to TBC realm when vanilla content is complete or stay vanilla.
8. Custom serverside anti-cheat detection for cheats that we do not sell, DDoS protection and proxies for latency improvement.
9. Blizzlike ownedcore transactions, improved character selling.
10. Shady, tight-knit group of English speaking devs with backgrounds in making money out of private servers.
11. Open beta in early 2017.

Elysium
1. Bug riddled ancient botting programs.
2. Population cap (12k).
3. Chinks allowed to sell gold, ruin economy and staff profit.
4. Posts consist almost entirely of sheeps shilling for Legacy Gaming Network and asking for money.
5. Rag killed by fresh 60s wearing greens 2 weeks after server launch, only thing to look forward to is 8 months of MC and BWL, less motivation to buy gear.
6. Crashes and rollbacks daily, broken bots that get stack which makes them obvious and people report them.
7. No progression because the server won't survive past BWL.
8. No anti cheat detection, every other bot is not zzukbot.
9. Archaic gold and character selling which requires you to visit chinese chatrooms.
10. Corrupt, Russian speaking drunks with backgrounds in inbreeding.
11. Shutdown in early 2017.

Anyone else here want to fuck Madtii while she lootbans Babymetal?

Reminder we are all moving to HellGround march 5th, progressive fresh tbc server with pre nerf kara, t4 and t5 at launch for a blizzlike progression.

>mangos
I don't understand

keep your fucking spaghetti in your pockets

shaman get

I'm playing on Elysium because the nost devs recommended it and I enjoy 10 hour MCs. It's a team game.

yes me

I think I'm done with WoW, it'll never be as special as the first time I played it. I doubt any game ever will be again.

listening to euros try to speak english is like talking to a retard

kind of makes sense looking at how retarded they are at the game

do we start at level 1 with 1x rates?

GOD DAMNIT. I CAN'T PLAY WOW ANYMORE BECAUSE OF THIS AND NOW I CAN'T PLAY OVERWATCH ANYMORE EITHER.

WHAT A FUCKING DAY

This. Why wouldn't you want to play on a server with 10k+ pop? Who fucking cares if the admins sell gear? You don't have a clue what it's like or the financial burden they have to take. Just shut up about it already.

>Say something really unfunny
>They all laugh for 20 seconds

Can someone please tell me how to install the WoD Models properly?

because americans are so good at games
LOL

Are the doomsayers speaking out of place or should I just stop leveling now?

I JUST BOUGHT ZZUK BOT HELP ME

The results of inbreeding for thousands of years.

Unless you enjoy leveling, I'd say don't bother.

I actually think Kronos was retarded for not allowing known gold sellers, account traders and corrupt GMs part of their team. Gonna buy some GM gold before bed and pick up edgies and my epic mount. After all just helping the server.

Rolling
Better get a class a cutie dwarf can play

>you will never strangle her with Lucifron's choker while going balls deep
>"you want this choker? work for it"
why is life so cruel ;_;

>the same admins that work hand in hand with the gold sellers that spam us and steal accounts

alexkek getting btfo

place the patch mpq into the data folder of your wow installation

>be NA
>have a ping disadavantage
>be outnumbered by eurocucks 2:1
>get all the server firsts
>dominate in pvp

>the raving lunatic from RPGcodex was right
lmao

This is the first time I've entered the crestfall discord, and it's fucking amazing. Is the Ely discord like this too?

what came to light today bros?

who here /behindthenews/

how does a shadow priest kill a geared warr on ely

i just had a guy do 1k heroic, 960 heroic, 792 whirlwind and finished off with a 1k execute to my face. He will interrupt any mind flay or mind blast so what is there to even do?

should I try to sell my account?

I saw some guy selling a shitty R10 warrior wearing blues trying to charge $700

I have 2 60s on my account, both with epic mounts, one of which is geared to the tits in epics and with about 2000g in cash and another 2000-3000g in items

I could probably charge $1500, minimum.

I WANT TO TAKE SHENNA"S TRANNY COCK IN MY ASS. FUCK ALEX, I AM NOT A SHEEP YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT. YOU ARE A WASTE OF AIR FUCK YOU FOR RUINING MY SERVER, IF I EVER SEE YOU KIDDO I WILL MURDER YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Was Alex /not our guy/ the entire time?

>get all the server firsts
HAHAHAHAHAHA
holy shit americans are fucking funny people

TL;DR: Elysium is dead. Now we're waiting for Crestfall.

Find a mage to kill the warrior for you.

Crestfall is going to do the same shit. That's how these servers run.

how do I get her to notice me? she always ignores my jokes in discord

Getting fucked in the ass means you're gay, son. Sorry you had to find out like this.

It's 2x

rofl, crestfall is run by botters and gold sellers you dumb retard, they literally brought them into LGN

>enter cf discord
>system admin: whitekidney

DONT BUY ZZUK BOT IT LITERALLY DOESN'T FUCK WORK I WASTED MONEY ON THIS CRAP

arcane crystals
she ran me through brd for one

>t. sheep

Probably not, no.

People are just doomsaying hard.

>wanting to play on a server with 4 times the retail player cap
Back to redd*t

I traded her one and she started undressing, must have been some sort of reflex.

>"i don't care about all this drama"
>proceeds to screech like an autist about how much they don't care
uhh...

the scam is the bot itself is 4 euros but the shit you need to run the bot is 50 euros.
fucking every automated memer is just a fucking shill for zzuk
fuck you indi

THE PAST DOES NOT MATTER? YOU GUYS ARE IDIOTS

Oh we vetted him guys.

Is it normal to get a shit ton of crashes whenever you do ANYTHING for the first time once I got it to work?

>enter secret chinese only gold/stolen account/geared character/unban buying and selling chat
>owner: Vitaliy

kek

I ran zzukbot to 60 fine lol

What do you need help with? I could probably help you.

these posts always make me fucking lose it

ALEX GOING HAM ON WHITEKIDNEY

>server might not last for long after all this drama
>tfw you just reached 60 yesterday

if you aren't memeing in the CF (ClusterFuck AKA CrestFall) discord tonight youre missin out

discord.gg/A2YbQ

APOLOGIZE

ban these generals from vg

all im hearing is a lot of bs by this kraut

I don't think so, are you trying to get the player models from WoD or the pack with general mobs and textures

Crestfall is going to be no better than Elysium.

how do i not get banned?

>reddit, Veeky Forums, /r/wowservers, nostbabbies, and valkfags are encroaching upon my comfy, quiet holy land to use as a designated shitting server

Never go afk or have an alert setup. You'll get a whisper from a GM occasionally wondering how you stay awake 24hrs a day you'll need to respond to.

You getting killed by a warrior using heroic strikes as a Spriest speaks volumes about what kind of player you are.

This germ is high as fuck

I'm trying to use the new character models, and I'm getting constant crashes, I can't really do anything. I can create a character and the models work just fine, but when I hope ingame it crashes when I change my settings, when I cast a spell, or when I do fucking anything in general.

500 yuan, protection guaranteed

Its funny how the man who cares u dont careddddddddddddddddd

SHOTS FIRED

From levels 1 to 15ish it's really hard, but just brute force through it, if you get banned try again.

Made it past 15? Cool, heres where it gets easy.

Use profiles in remote ass zones, and in those remote ass zones make sure it's a remote ass spot, void of quest objectives, and other players.

Still paranoid? Get google chromes remote desktop app on your computer and phone so you can check the PC when your away from it to see if anything happened in the chat log.

General retard tips:
Don't bot for 24 hours straight

Take 30 min breaks every few hours (Set up in the settings)

If there's people around you log out, don't risk wasting more time just cause your greedy, if it feels sketchy log out and wait

Funnel you funds to your other account as much as possible, i've personally been directly mailing mine from bot to bank alt, and even if my bot got banned they didn't get my bank alt. It doesn't seem to be based on IP.

Easy peasy kid.

>babymetal in charge of laying down facts

>join elysium
>mfw chat cancer
>awful players
>bored 60 ganking low levels and running away when reinforcement come
>overcrowded everything
>retarded spawnrate when you are alone
Holy shit how is this fun to you?

>cute voice
>healslut
>excellent memer
Is babymetal /ourguy/? I know he's mine.

he has changed ever since he got lootbanned

Can someone give me a quick rundown on further options?

Stay on ely for the next 8 months, only able to do mc/bwl/ony, half pop chinks/other, raid scripts looking in bad condition already, likely to stay running up till AQ where valk previously failed.

Cresftfall obt, now working with corrupt vodkas, "Right Around The Corner" feelings, has both vanilla and tbc where neither have been tested (or have? idk), caps so low means ques out the ass unless multi servers (vg then spilters to fuck).

HG 2.0, most wpsg members rerolling there, >kurwa pop, likely to not get anywhere the #s as even CF, you're playing with wpsg...again.

Fuck GD, fuck Atlantis, fuck pandshan we wait you, fuck arena servers / fun servers.

We're all going back to retail lad.

play terraria with me instead

>"When will Hellground be joining the Legacy Gaming Network"
>"What about Corecraft"

KEK

>2018
>wake up feeling ready for some hardcore vanilla leveling
>playing on Crestfall ofc
>takes me half an hour to log in, 10 step authentication system has been acting up lately
>as soon as I get out of the inn and attack the first mob of the day I get disconnected
>check my email where I find an automated email saying that I have not used Zzukbot enough this month and that I need to bot for the next 2 levels before I can play again
>really wanted to play now but ok, small price to pay for such a great server
>4 hours later the bot has finally grinded 2 levels and I am ready to play
>I am actually level 39, might get my mount today
>as soon as I hit level 40 I get a whisper from whitekidney saying that he has got me covered for the mount gold, it will only cost me 72 dollars
>thank him for his suggestion and tell him that I already have enough gold
>disconnected
>I guess I will have to buy some gold, small price to pay for such a great server
>Some hunter attacks me but after an epic fight I manage to kill him
>He immediately buys a full t2 character spawned out of thin air and corpsecamps me for 7 hours straight, small price to pay for such a great server
>Decide to run some Zul'Aman with a random group
>A really good upgrade drops, me and a rogue both need and I win it
>Turns out the rogue was radeghost's young cousin and I am banned on the spot, small price to pay for such a great server

>Willfully looking at that retarded face and enjoying it

u must be gay mate

1.dont let him get charge off
2.always have shield up, rage starve him
3. Dot his ass and VE
4.enjoy watching him lose while you lose zero hp

Unless the warrior massively outgears you AND gets charge off you should beat him 100% of the time.

what kinda terraria? random autistic building? focusing on bosses with a new set of characters?