>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy

>Fallout 4
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/pHrbuwt2
>Collection of Nexus Weapon Links [this shouldn't be its own link, that's stupid]:
pastebin.com/Gv5vnQi0

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc

>VGU
>Rips:
pastebin.com/v1adFSwj
pastebin.com/S2eDehza

>How to Convert Skyrim/Oblivion/NV/FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide [this shouldn't be its own link, that's stupid]:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

Pre-War Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6te-jahIl1o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Disciples/Operators for total shits

According to my trade menu i"m holding absolutely nothing but my weight value is 26, wtf?

New Vegas btw.

Quest items and stolen goods.

How do I drop them or get rid of the weight?

Is it possible to defend the castle from the brotherhood after i defend the castle from the institute and finished the nuclear option? I want to go to war with both.

Dump stolen items in containers.
Quest items can't be dropped.

Yeah, after the nuclear option if you talk to gravy he should bring up that the Brotherhood is bad and the minutemen should blow them out of the sky with artillery.

The quest trigger can be weird though so check the wiki. I got it to work by killing one of the non-essential brotherhood lackeys at Dance's police station so that the brotherhood hated me.

Went to a container, same issue, nothing in the ITEMS section, 26 weight.

Any console commands I could try?

>nothing in the ITEMS section, 26 weight
Nothing showing in your Pip-Boy?

>nordhagen beach has 18 settlers
>decide to target them first
i love killing faggots

Caravan Deck and Benny's Lighter are the only shown items in my inventory that carry weight. So I should be at 1.2 weight.

I'm not saying I'd fuck nat, but I'm typing it.

REPOSTING IT FOR MORE SUGGESTIONS:

Alright guys, i'm a role play heavy player.
And there are two chars that I want create after my actual one:
> A boxer girl, patriotic(USA themed) and dumb as a mule. She will side with the NCR (for obvious reasons) and is gona unarmed for all run,
>A late 1800's explorer kind of guy that only consider valid the "civilized" way of life. He will side with House, again for obvious reasons.
But I still don't have a solid idea for the builds for both. I know that the girl has to be low INTELLIGENCE and high STRENGTH/AGILITY and guy has to be low CHARISMA. But after that I don't have any idea about their skills and perks.
PS: Any mods to help to role play as these characters above would be nice.

Open console and enter player.modav carryweight 1.2

It's a carry weight bug that's common in Bethesda games that nobody really talks about.

He said he's at 26, not 1.2.

That big heist at the Van Graff's was such a rush. Hope she doesn't get caught!

Also, are you sure the av is carryweight? I tried that and it edited my total weight not my load.

carryweight is how much you can carry, not how much you're carrying.
So player.modav carryweight 26 will negate whatever's happened to your inventory.

Proper term is InventoryWeight, yeah.

How can this general survive with two fandoms existing in 1 place? Does no one shitposts about Obsidian vs Beth?

>Does no one shitposts about Obsidian vs Beth?

They have every day for a year and four months straight fampai

This worked, praise jebus.

>doing jobs for shank
>new outpost to slaughter
>"thats your place, you sure you wanna hit them boss?"
>always reply "dont ever question me"
Figured my nice guy after blowing up the institute, defeating the mechanist, and saving far harbout just got sick of helping pathetic leeches. nuka world is much more fun than expected

Who should I husbando, Danse or Preston?

Did Danse last time which was fun.

It worked, cheers lad.

Is it possible to play Fallout 1 as a thief? I want to try tagging sneak + steal + lockpick but I can never sneak past those pesky rats

How did Goodneighbor come to exist? it's basically a cramped backyard in the middle of a warzone. You'd think sooner or later it'd get overrun by anything from gunners to mutants, no matter how well protected it is. Hell, Swan has his turf like 50m away and could probably tear the whole place down by himself.

>Sooner or later

Later maybe, but not yet. It was only founded recently and has the support of the Triggermen (even if Hancock wants them dead)

There a way to add songs onto the radio?
I need this playing in my house in Sanctuary

youtube.com/watch?v=6te-jahIl1o

>19th century gentleman explorer
>low CHA
Come on now.

Good to hear.

Are we going to waste half of the image limit with muscle girl shitposting again?

According to Hancock it is at least 10 years old. That's a long time to be surviving to downdown Boston.

>How did Goodneighbor come to exist?
Bethesda wanted it to exist.

You might not have noticed, but there are a lot of places where Raiders/Gunners/Super mutants live not a hundred meters from each other and don't interact.

The provide drugs to raiders and customers to the gunners. As for the mutants literally around the corner,
>muh scaled down world

I hope not.

It's funny, with increased spawn mods I always see the gunners near Goodneighbor get into large fire fights with the Super Mutants nearby, often with ghouls somehow getting drawn into the mix

I haven't started Nuka World yet.
Was just wondering if you could dress up your Raiders.

I'm doing a baseball build at one of you guys' behest and I think it would be pretty fun for my raider crew to all wear Baseball outfits like me. Like a proper team
The 'Commonwealth Codsworths' or something. Couldn't think of any other name that was alliterative

Unofficial Fallout Patch leader has officially said "fuck off" to everyone who hasn't given Howard his shekels. Opinions?

The explorer type needs to be low Strength, moderate Perception and Endurance, mid-high Charisma and Intelligence, and Luck can be low because luck is for savages. Also needs Sneering Imperialist for a perk.

Okay so I killed that pack faggot mason, am I right in believing I don't have to kill another gang? I like the operators but nisha is sexy as fuck and I don't want to kill either

Video games cost money.
You can absolutely take them for free, but when something like this happens you can bitch all you want but ultimately just need to take it on the chin.

Don't really have an opinion either way, I've pirated plenty of games so I'd be a hypocrite if I said it's a reprehensible act.
I also have enough self awareness to not complain that I'm not getting support on the thing I've stolen.

read the OP image filename

Who cares?
There's nothing a mod can do to detect a pirated game.

>stolen

Guys I was referring to the DLCs please stop shitting on my non-crime

Yes?
Why not just own it? Denying it just makes you seem daft

Legally, you cannot steal a game.
You're only playing the game without purchasing the license to do so. The software is very very technically fair game as long as you don't execute it.

You can when you have them in settlements, not in the Park itself afaik.

ad fucking victoribump

How does one maxmize the damage values on Automatics in Fallout 4? Is it even worth it? I need a play through that is different to the usual Rifle/CritGunslinger.

Obviously Commando, but is it worth going sneaky and using Sandman/Ninja and getting better Crits/Crits bank/luck perks as well?

I just have my eye on the 10mm SMG mod currently and absolutely loved the SleepyTyme and Sydney's 10mm in NV/F3. I think it'd be neat to build a Survival capable SMG/Medic/Grenadier chick but the perk points necessary are a bit crippling. Think Rebecca Chambers kinda build. If anyone wants to roll me a SPECIAL and a vague perk tree it'd be nifty. I'm starting with 40 Special btw, a la classic Fallouts.

boi he dabbin

>>>/leddit/

>>>/z/

>can't post images
Thanks weeb moot

The Wounding legendary effect makes automatics absolutely broken, with the Furious effect, added by Nuka World, a close second.

explosive or wounding

explosive automatic shotgun lasers are pretty interesting, combining 2 useless abilities with something that makes it really shine

Recoil on automatic laser shotguns are pretty ridiculous though. You'll either be spraying fire over a 180° arc or be right next to your target to even hit anything, in which case the explosive effect might not be the most practical.

Can you give everything to a single Raider faction or does it forcibly prevent that?

You need to join the bos first then betray them or the quest wont trigger

It allows you to. One of the two other factions will rebel randomly.
I usually just give a settlement to the pack so I get their absurdly OP perk.

So, I found a mod on nexus that changes Piper's hair.

I thought she'd look cute, but seeing it in motion leaves much to be desired.

What do you guys think?

>now runs a feminist blog about how synths are all pigs.

So, I've had an idea for a while now about building up Hangman's Alley so that the second floor (above the ground floor) would be a crappy little wood and steel floor for the settlers with a third floor made of vault stuff for myself to live in, but attempting to attach vault stuff to non-vault stuff is giving me a headache. This stuff ain't gonna fit together like I want it to, will it?

[ Tumblr? ]
[ SARCASTIC ] [ HATE TUMBLR ]
[ LOVE TUMBLR ]

>No posts addressed with the trip Buffscale McFurrypedofucker

>Why are early Synths male-coded? The Patriarchal Army of the Institute.

So how do you guys build your settlements?
Me? I build a longhouse and fill every inch of the floor with sleeping bags. No lights or tabes or chairs.

I like to mix and match parts when building a shack or house. Which can be problematic because the DLC walls are taller than the base game ones, and floors sometimes have trouble clipping together. I'd post a picture of my Graygarden now if it wasn't for the Veeky Forums servers shitting themselves, so just pretend I did.

When combining two bodies what do I need to do with the bgsm files for the textures to show up?

I avoid making settlements if I can. I've found that large settlements (ostensibly so due to many hours invested into a single character) hamper the loading process.

Just keep trying. Make sure the settlers sleep in sleeping bags in the dark while you have a luxurious bed with lighting and decorations.

I think I'll just take two whole stories to myself and leave the settlers the ground floor.

If you use the vault supports, regular walls will attach to it. I used this method to basically build a concrete shell for my personal fort

I got tripped up attempting to connect my wooden second story to my vault third story. I had placed one of those vault windy stair things, but was unable to attach a wooden floor to the bottom exit shaft because, apparently, the vault door takes up the entire space. I could have a single vault floor tile on my all wooden tile floor, but my autism won't stand for it.

Danse. Preston is just annoying to have around for one. For two he has serious self-confidence issues and passes the buck onto someone else at every opportunity. He has an infantile/naive sense of right and wrong that usually gets in the way of what's actually good. It's a miracle that of all of the old Minutemen he's the one that survived. So really the only thing he has going for him is he's incredibly lucky.

He's a shit tier companion and an even shittier husbando.

And he's a nigger.

I wish Deacon was romanceable

Tits or gtfo

boys can't have tits user

Faggot

>I'm doing a baseball build at one of you guys' behest and I think it would be pretty fun for my raider crew to all wear Baseball outfits like me. Like a proper team

The Baseball Furies

like from The Warriors. I'd post a picture, but it seems that the image servers are down

Get the Create Followers mod

Create a 8 baseball team members who follow you around everywhere

Mod where you act as the Commonwealth Sheriff where you have to solve wastelander's problems/crimes where you have to determine who is in the wrong and what sort of punishment is neccesary

Far Harbor

kept on reading "The Baseball Furries"

sounds much more interesting really

>Start new Survival game
>Immediate priorities: Get vertibird grenades then enter the Institute for teleportation
>Level 50, still haven't been to the Institute

Dammit.

I agree. I'd imagine furries would be much more terrifying to fight

Guys, guys.
What if... Just listen for a second.
What if there was a mod. With a radio. Yes, radio.
But instead of Fallout-themed music it played an online stream.
And that online stream would be Fallout-themed, RPing DJs included.
Fucking awesome, right?

>playing an FO4 character to level 50

????

Is dick okay?

>an FO4
Do you really say "eff oh four"?

My last character stopped at about 140ish.

>online stream
No.

Looks like shit. I'm not a big Piper fan but I like her hair, it's good with her hat and her role as a Nora-insert for Nate. And one of the few good things about FO4 is that it's default hairs actually look decent, unlike NV and FO3.

Also, how did you post that image? That was posted atleast a half hour after most people reported being unable to post images.

What are your opinions on the various gangs of NukaWorld, and which two gangs did you decide to keep, and which did you destroy? Which zones did you give to specific gangs?

I'm getting a cool Mad Max vibe from The Pack, and Mason is pretty cool. Seems like he'd be pretty loyal.

The Disciples would probably be to hard to control in the long run, and probably end up stabbing you in the back.

Operators are okay, a less military themed version of the Gunners. They'd probably work with you as long as the caps kept rolling in.

I never gave the gangs much thought because I found the aesthetics of the Pack so unappealing that I've singled them out for eradication every time. Which is a shame, because I do actually like Mason, but the whole gang looks like a six-year old with a cold stayed home from school drawing shit with crayons. The whole animal cruelty aspect didn't win any kudos from me either.