How dirty is your interior?

How dirty is your interior?

Why do all women have messy cars?

Pretty clean, I had a gay clean it a couple weeks ago

It's starting to fill back up with rocks though

Hardly.

The only dirt is the light dust on the dash and dirt on the floormats. You don't eat in my car, and only drink water. Coffee allowed in a good spill proof mug.

>alright time to clean that windshield from the inside after owning this car for so long
>specifically buy window cleaner and window cleaning rags
>it leaves horrid smears and looks worse than before
Wtf did I do wrong? How the hell do you get the insides of your windows clean? You can't just blast them with water.

Haven't given it a wash in 3 years, only survived on rainwater
Never cleaned the interior since i got it 4 years ago, dusty as shit
Moved with my family's shit in it, so a lot of dirt from potted plants

yet still
STILL
cleaner that my female friends car
explain this shit

9/10

only a handful of people have ever been in the back seat. The car is 1 year old now with maybe 10 people back there total.

I've got rubber mats and wash them when I wash the car.

Need to do a thorough vaccum next time the mats are out though as stuff gets around/under them, that should be it though.

Oh and a few drops of coffee have spilled/dried in one of my cup holders. I'm sure I could get it off if I cared enough

How do you clean the mirror in your bathroom?
Do that.

Call mom?

Women are fucking slobs

Kek. Thats the first thing that came to mind too.

>yet still
>STILL
>cleaner that my female friends car
>explain this shit

Women don't care about having clean cars. I date what I think are nice girls, but their cars are all dirty and holy fuck have you ever seen their bathrooms. I wouldn't even poop in there.

Ever been on a women's public toilet? Be thankful you were born with a penis.

Interior glass gets coated from outgasssing of oil from plastics. Here's how to clean the inside of your windshield.

- Lay down some paper towels or cloths on your dashboard to protect it
- Wipe the glass down with a microfiber towel (cleans the dust)
- Wet a Magic Eraser with warm water and wipe the glass (cleans the oil)
- Dry it off with a microfiber towel
- Use a good glass cleaner like Invisible Glass and wipe the window with a microfiber towel

Also, don't do this in the sun.

I've cleaned women's bathrooms. I'm scarred.

>driver side carpets covered in dirt, salt, and sand
>mold, food crumbs, wrappers all over passenger side floor
>dust everywhere
>cloth seats smell like sweat
>water stains on roof
>coffee stains all over cupholders
>center console stuffed with garbage

It's not like I ever have any passengers anyways.

No carpet in my SUV, so it;s fairly easy to keep clean.

I work at a car wash and spend like half my time detailing cars. Black women have nasty cars with sticky shit on the steering wheel, dash, shifter, around the cupholders and always have some giant fucking fuzzy keychain. They're also the pickiest, especially the older ones.

Black men's cars are always creaking, beat to shit chromed out monstrosities that reek of weed and we usually find swisher sweets wrappers in them. They are kinda clean on the inside, though.

Cars with kids are always trashed, no exceptions (usually Chevy/GMC crossovers and SUVs, vans etc.). Every crevice is filled with food and candy wrappers and toys. Occasional puke stain.

Poor people with old cars are always gross. Literally dust piling up, dog hair everywhere, sticky shit on every vinyl surface. Carpets are usually black with dirt.

Cleanest cars belong to old white people, who usually drive brand new Buicks. One regular customer has a collection of town cars, crown Vic's and gran marquis that are literally spotless and have 19k on them.

We get 7 series, s and g classes, amgs and sometimes Maseratis and they are usually fairly clean.

My car is spotless minus some dust and vinyl scratches. Usual wear and tear.

I think the last line there
>Also, don't do this in the sun.
is the most important to part. As is the case with most forms of detailing.

Do it in the shade and you'll not only notice it's easier to do but comes out much better.

I've noticed that even on my bathroom mirror, the Windex streaks near the top of the mirror, and it's because I have old ass lights that get hot and essentially act like the sun at the top part of the mirror. Bottom gets good, top stays streaky until I turn the lights off and do it.

news paper and windex have never failed me

One rag for wet, one for dry.
Fold them into squares.
Sometimes you have to work fast...after you have wiped with the wet one, as the streaks remaining dry, you gotta hit them with the dry rag so they dont dry on the glass. Work in side to side motions, not circular. Don't use windex. Don't spay onto the windshield itself unless you like raining chemicals on your dash. You may have to attack it a few times for real grime, and grab another set of rags because dirty rags will streak the window.

Windows are easy once you know how to clean them. However, its back and arm busting moreover on slanty ass glass in modern cars. IM getting a truck, easier to clean both the front and rear glass.

are those sausages or cheetos?

They don't

Mine is very clean but no where near my standards.

I never leave junk in my car. If I have to, it goes in the trunk. I use either pillow cases or plastic floor mats to cover the driver and passenger carpet floor mats. I want to buy those paper mats that car dealerships use but where find????

Backseat has been used probably only a dozen times.

Only dirt in my car is in the power seat rails and in and around the plastic coverings on side of seats.

If any an/o/n has any advice on how to clean in and around tight spaces by seats, please do share. I've heard of air compressors being used.

>Also, don't do this in the sun.
Counterpoint, I sometimes like doing windows in the evening, once its cooler. Sometimes a good glare coming in at a low angle is good, because it really helps seeing mistakes/ streaks.

>9gag
>memeful.com

Is that why women age so poorly? They put all that shit on their skin and tanning?

things I keep in my car

1. Silica packs in the foot wells and hatch
2. A brush
3. A towel

Otherwise nothing, though it could use a vacuuming

>a few wrinkles and gray hairs
>women freak the fuck out and load up on hair dye, makeup, anti aging creams
>men legitimately look better as they get older

Women only have themselves to blame for placing appearance as such a high priority in life. Most of their spending is focused on this stupid shit.

just a little

only dust on the dash and dirty floormats that i clean once a month, more often during autumn and spring. dont really eat and drink in the car, maybe coffee sometimes but rarely.

holy shit

kill yourself

I detailed many a car like this.
It boggles my mind, something you pay so much money for, and you completely ruin it. Detailing can only reverse so much damage. Deeper stains, hard to get to stains, scratches, rips, etc, cannot be undone unless you start spending money and pulling panels.

I have seen 2-3 year old cars obliterated. I have seen 20-25 year old cars look as if they haven't left the showroom floor. Amazing, the contrast of people.

How do you stop cheap pleather seats from cracking? My driver seat is fucking ruined but the others are in pretty good nick and I'd like to keep it that way

>wrecks his health with cigarettes
>yet pays for bottled water

Interesting.

He wants several kinds of cancer

I expected as much from Veeky Forums

This site has so many fucked up people, why am I here

It's just a car, why do you care?

>A god damn litter box
>With cat shit in it

you enjoy witnessing their misery

[spoiler]so do I[/spoiler]

Except these people aren't miserable. They think this is normal.

Nice way to ruin your caddy you fucking dirtball

you didnt just do that

WHY

Keep it out of the sun more often if possible, and treat it to moisturizing cleaners. Honestly though the drivers seat will get the most use, eventually with enough time it will get fucked.

Honestly, I admire the people who don't wash, clean, and otherwise don't give a shit. They see it as a chunk of metal that gets them places and thats it. They spend less money at the coin wash and oil spray place, and are overall less stressed about it. Dings, minor accident? Rust? They don't care. Other things to worry about.

My neighbor bought a brand new 1996 Corolla, it went to complete shit despite low miles, towards the end it needed brakes, clutch, the insides were filthy (he worked in construction and had two cats), and he never washed it. His attitude? Drive it into the ground and buy a new one. Got $200 for his base SD and bought a new 2008 Corolla as base as the 1996. Rinse, repeat, now that car looks like hell.

But, he is the most chill dude ever and a good neighbor. Something to be said for not giving a shit.

kids.

backseat is nearly spotless. front seats have marks on them that are probably cleanable. floor mats in the front are fucking covered in dirt tho.

Trunk has had cardboard that covers most of the liner for a long time so it's good.

There's some maniac at the factory I work at (kek I have no future), and the interior of his poor early 2000s Nissan Maxima looks just like this, just replace the cigarettes with empty pringles cans and toilet paper lmao

The same reason they have a check engine light on the instrument cluster. Women are neglectful of their cars.

Adding to this, when I worked as a detailer, the worst car I ever cleaned, by myself, was a 1998 Corolla owned by a midget.

I wish I had photos. It was awful, made cars in a junkyard look clean. Took me 2 hours to shampoo basically everything twice, dumping buckets of hot water on the floors, scrubbing it, sucking it up, etc. 3 hours to clean the vinyl with cleaner, air gun, brush. An hour to clean the windows. Among the other items found, a used condom under the drivers seat.

Nothing in it

Yas man, smoke weed erryday!

I cleaned earlier today

those shifters look fucking stupid but i bet it's comfy for dd

TEEMO

>LHD honda

how many fucking little trees does one car need?

Use a magic eraser. I'm 100% serious. It is amazing

industrial degreaser on a paper towel. i'm not a big cleaner but that stuff is excellent.

>They put all that shit on their skin and tanning?
yeah, foundation and tanning are brutal on your skin.

I keep the inside of my pickup cab clean like the day I first bought it. It's my working vehicle after all, so I would like to keep it clean at all cost like my own personal office. I refuse to drive around in a smelly shithole.

I haven't cleaned my interior in 6 months and it's still cleaner than the cleanest spot of the interior in that picture. I wasn't raised by trash like you so I treat my property well and clean up after myself instead of waiting for mommy to do it.

are you somebody's dad or are you driving your dad's car?

EP3 has a nice interior, shame about the inferior K20A3 though.

>50 fucking scented hanging things
FUCKING WHY

No, but I am 32 and worked for many years as a detailer, so I have the detailers eye, which is a blessing and a curse. Plus I was raised to take care of my shit.

The back of my sedan is spotless because I don't have any friends so I never have any passengers. The driver side is pretty filthy though since I was the car like once a month and I walk around in dirt and snow and salt and then bring it all into the car. I also like to use the cupholder and that little armrest/storage bin thing as a makeshift trash can. When it gets full I empty it out, of course. But no one can actually see all the trash I keep in there since it's concealed.

What the actual fuck? Why do you have a litter box in your car?

aye we got the same truck

Didn't have much of an interior yesterday. But I spent all day cleaning.

Best purchase I ever made

Got the front installed again today. Need to vacuum and dust and all that jazz still.

That's a benefit. You also don't want the sun/heat baking the chemicals you put on your windshield. I've made the mistake once of using Spray Away on a hot windshield, and the heat just baked the foam, and it was hard to get off.

Pretty pretty pretty clean. Just spent 3 hours washing out my new beater.

Damn, that floor is high

Business in the front, party in the back

Just cleaned yesterday

>he can't handle the fresh

I need to vacuum up the floor mat below my driver's seat, clean the console area of dust and oil prints, and reupholster the front seat.

Quick question: Should I spend the money to reupholster the bottoms of both front seats in my 2008 Acura TL, or just buy and install replacement seats?

>I want to buy those paper mats that car dealerships use but where find????
Buy cheap brown or white wrapping paper and just cut it to fit.

foul

my winter car is a fucking disaster

my summer car is alright

i purposefully keep my winter car all filled up with junk so people don't ask me for shit or to do shit because fuck winter

>Teemo hat

wew

LMFAO

what do you guys clean with? i want to clean my daily but only the outside is really clean and i have no idea what to do

use a vacuum cleaner and interior cleaner?

Microfiber cloth + GLASS CLEANER.

Pic related, Windex is shit. Professional glass man said so.

>Vacuum car frequently.
>Wipe down dashboard.
>Clean glass.
>Never do cracks
>Never clean switches, plastic piece on moon roof panel.
>Realize they are disgusting

fuck

This stuff is awesome at cleaning interiors. I bought the gallon concentrate of it I liked it so much. I've also found it's good for cleaning painted walls.

My car is from the 90s and it is fucking immaculate. Trust the Japs to keep their shit clean and tidy, thank fuck I'm the first owner outside of Japan.

I once spilt coffee into the hole for the handbrake and could not clean in there, other than that its just dusty.

>How dirty is your interior?
Spotless everywhere but the driver's rubber floor mat. And that is vacuumed once per week or more often if dirt appears. I use a static dust brush every other day I use the car. Any oily atmospheric vapor residue deposited on the interior side of the windows (or tint) is wiped off by a microfiber towel.

Once you develop clean habits, it becomes both fast and easy. I know some disorganized people have "stress" about trying to keep clean. I just don't understand why they have the attitude of "let's eat a greasy dripping cheeseburger and then touch everything without washing hands".

>specifically buy window cleaner and window cleaning rags
>it leaves horrid smears and looks worse than before

You really should read those archived Veeky Forums cleaning threads from a site like 4plebs. There were some nicely detailed explanations. To summarize from one of the best INSIGHTFUL posts, wash your hands before you start cleaning.

Do not clean your windows when your hands are dirty. I swear, some of those people with problems are eating chocolate cake with bare hands, wiping the window for 5 seconds, then they stop and eat barbeque ribs with bare hands, and then go back to wiping the window for another 5 seconds before stopping to eat a bowl of lard with bare hands. No wonder the windows never get clean and just smear despite using windex.

Another insightful Veeky Forums post in that same archived thread said to use spray alcohol to wipe a problem window.

And for tinted windows, no cleaners or solvents of any kind. Even the Sprayway brand of non-ammonia spray cleaners says it is not to be used on tinted windows. Just use water via a damp microfiber towel and follow with a dry microfiber towel to clean the tinted windows.

The plushy side of microfiber towels cleans windows. Waffle or other sturdy stiff weaves are not as good at cleaning windows.

All of them.