Help me choose:

BMW 135i coupe
BMW 135i cabriolet
with the M package
or
BMW 335d
or
BMW 335Xdrive

Not sure which to go with. Sadly I need autotragic because women are worthless, though It seems to perform atleast as well as the manual even if its not as fun.

Give me a quick rundown. All the options are 07-10 so sadly the dual clutch is not going to happen for me.

There is also a 650i 07 and a M3 04 SMG i could get.

Thoughts comments advice appreciated. I'm not sure but leaning towards the convertible simply because its in the best condition.

Other urls found in this thread:

caranddriver.com/reviews/2009-bmw-135i-convertible-instrumented-test
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why bother with BMW? There hasn't been a good one since the E46

The one on the right

>giving in to a woman's demand on automatic only

Honestly you're a prefect fit for any BMW

Why do you need an automatic again? Are you buying this for your wife? Get her a diesel Golf instead

Tell the cunt if she wants an automatic BMW that she can get one with her own money.

Its for me but she wants to be able to drive it. Believe me I know it takes like 30 minutes to learn to drive a stick at a competent level but she's retarded.
She won't budge so I have to compromise. She wants to get a toyota camry so i'm going with it.

Besides, the autos in these cars are postin faster times than manuals. I'm not happy with it but I can live with it for a few years when I buy a Targa for a third.

>doesn't tell us anything about preferences except that he's a cuck
>doesn't have actual pics of the cars
>don't know the climate of where he lives
>expects us to relate to his cuckness and use telepathy and deduction to give him a solid answer

Thanks newfag but time to go back to 9gag because even reddit wouldn't take you

are you married OP?

>If yes just buy two new used cars in good condition for that price
>If no then learn to stick up for yourself cuck

M sport 335i with an N55. Don't listen to morons in here just parroting memes as fact

>buying a car for yourself with your own money
>listening to a woman's preference for a car you will be driving because she lives with you
now if you wanted an automatic by choice for going from a to b thats fine, but since the woman dictates it that makes you a cuck

>virginal autist gives marital advice
wew

>tell him to make decision that could benefit both spouses
>muh virgin marital advice

Yep someone is obviously going to let his hentai waifu dominate his life

I want to go fast and have a good time driving it. Winter is a thing but it usually gets cleaned up within 24 hours of snow coming down. Snow tires will be sufficient.

Yeah I'm married
and evne though we are married I'm actually spending the money she saved before we got married on the car, so I'm not going to piss her off.

Ok, finally some advice and not cuck memes. N55 seems like the best choice but I don't know anything about it other than the basic stats.

>marrying an retard that cant drive manual
Just get the manual and stop having a retarded wife

get a manual faggot. tell your wife or gf to gtfo. racers don't need girlfriends.

>She won't budge so I have to compromise.
time to kick the cunt to the curb and find someone else.

>she won't budge

I am married as well and I'm buying myself a STi for myself next week with twins along the way. You clearly lack in some area if you don't generate enough respect from the one you're going to be living the rest of your life with. A compromise would have been to see a 135i, talk about the fact it's manual and that it may be too small if you want a growing family. Also, does your wife not have her own fucking car?

Just get a 335i coupe

dont get some old bullshit e46 either m3 or not

Also that n55 aint gonna happen on those years boi

well shoulndt have mentioned tranny at all god damn.

Get the cabriolet bitches love cabriolets btw why does she need to drive YOUR car???

I you end up getting an auto, then get a diesel or something that is meant to be more luxury than sports. Otherwise just get a manual.

No, idea, but like i said, when in a few years ill buy a porsche for a third.

>BMW 135i coupe
yawn

>BMW 135i cabriolet with the M package
PIGGU FATTU

>BMW 335d
mega-yawn

>BMW 335Xdrive
just no

None of them, you shithead

Get an E46 M3

whats pig fat

>whats pig fat
the 135i cabriolet, idiot. Google it.
>3,691lbs
source: caranddriver.com/reviews/2009-bmw-135i-convertible-instrumented-test

>not getting the 2018 model
Have fun with that resale value

isnt that just bracing for chasis rigidity

Don't forget about the FOLDING TOP which obviously weighs a shitload more than a fixed roof

135i coupe bro.

Why would I want the 2018 model?

>complete electronic awd system
>thicker everything for more weight so you have a nicer ride
>larger infotainment console

Suspension wise, aftermarket is much better than anything they will offer stock.

From the choices you listed, 135i all the way.

Shut the fuck up. Only busriding faggots like you would marry someone based on whether or not they can drive stick.

This lol. I'm sure a basement dweller won't have to worry about marrying someone who can't drive Manuel

bread on hood with wife's wedding ring on it or you're full of shit

Atleast get the 335d because it wasn't available in a manual anyways so when a real man asks why you got an automatic you can say you had no choice.

135i with a DCT. do that faggot.

just get a comfy and reliable car since anyway its her money instead of buying a modern supra that both of you will find meh anyway.

>buying any BMW past the e46

>sorry you cant comprehend the idea of making 80 more wheel from a $150 tune

keep parroting that e46 a best bullshit

>BMW
>not M or diesel
In Europe people mostly buy diesels, if you are going to get a BMW get a diesel, they only care for Diesel engines.
Diesels from BMW have better milage, are more reliable and even have better power outputs than petrol engines, why bother?

335D

Change out the change air pipe and repmap it to 700NM

>remap
lul Nice meme
It will only add more stress to the engine, 335d with 313hp is already powerful enough and unreliable enough

135i coupe beats the cabrio with a sports trim, unless the M package adds more than trim bits and "sportier suspension". Remember, those things are heavier to prevent flipping and significantly less rigid.

335d will be the best on fuel, 335i xDrive will do straight lines best but will be less fun. xDrive isn't a performance-oriented AWD system like what you'd find in a WRX STi; it's "you totally need AWD for snow" tier.

>Thoughts comments advice appreciated
Either teach the broad to shift or tell her to get her own shitty pavement tank to reverse into bollards and lampposts.

Don't deny yourself for the sake of someone else.