Obnoxious shit people put in or on their cars thread

Let's have a thread to awe in amazement at the stupid and or obnoxious shit people put on or in their cars.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_bison
google.ru/search?q=авто шторки&newwindow=1&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjQhtGF-vfSAhUIXiwKHbqwDf0Q_AUICCgB&biw=1440&bih=794#imgrc=_
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll start with OP behind the drivers seat.

women

Where I live, Alaska, these are huge around here. There's one at nearly every stop light.

I don't understand the desire to tell the person behind you at a stop light how your uncle Cletus died in a snow machine accident.

If I see this, I presume you are trash.

easy way to learn someone is stupid

>people who call snowmobiles "snow machines"

why don't we just call cars "drive machines" and women "sex machines" lmao

>he doesnt call women sex machines

tru tru

i have never seen truck nuts on anything but the most rusted out shitboxes

People bastardizing classic cars with rims, mods, etc. I get that there's some appeal there for you, but just get a kit car or something. It's like drawing with markers on classic paintings that are no longer produced. It's just shitty.

How does this make someone stupid?

>stoplikingwhatidon't.gif.jpg.mov.mp4.doc.wav.7zip

This isn't even a good example. It's not like it's slammed and the body is all hacked up like those RWB Porsches. Should posted that stupid fucking Ken Block Hoonigan Mustang piece of shit.

All you would have to do to un-nigger that is get some traditional wheels, respray the thing an original color, and possibly tricky but make the interior all normal colors again.

desu I was looking for a real niggery one but 2 lazy

RWB makes wide body kits to fit wider tires though. Stop drinking that tripfag's koolaid.

pretty much anything in this thread over here

easy way to bait Veeky Forums

i gots you family

only people who LS swap are those who are bad at working on cars

Jokes on you nigger I don't drive! Just fix shit.

I just wanted a fun thread to make fun of stupid shit people put on or in the cars so we could all have a laugh.

Also this shit.

what if it had an LS stock?

Watch a Youtube video of that chink making one of those "art pieces". If one of the body pieces he wants to add doesn't just fit right off the bat he hacks away at the original Porsche panel with whatever he sees fit till the body piece fits. That's shit work.

It's akin to buying a Porsche then getting tint and wheels at the swap meet and getting the maintenance done at jiffy lube. He's ruining perfectly good vintage Porsches that can in no way be returned to stock after his fad dies out.

well thats different

>I DONT LIKE THEM
>THEYRE RUINED

grow up

Those are fucking awesome. What kind of faggot wouldn't enjoy those?

yeah its pretty brutal to watch him take some random reciprocating saw to the wheel arches on an otherwise decent looking 911

Here's an impressive combo of obnoxious shit
>stance
>detachable steering wheel hanging out the window
>roof rack for no fucking reason
>harlequin VW (if this is a real one, it's "obnoxious shit the factory put on the car")

I didn't know this was a yryl thread

In northern climates, if you called it a "snowmobile" you'll be laughed out of the bar, ya retard.

Cringe @ this level of you don't know what you're talking about.

This.

They're fading out in CA, they only seem to appear on clapped out shitboxes driven by illegals.

I think the most annoying thing about them is how they came about

>some company builds a show car for SEMA or whatever
>puts an "in loving memory of so-and-so" on it because they're dedicating the build to someone on or close to the team who died
Which is a nice sentiment I suppose until....
>tards interpret it as some cool car thing
>starts putting the stickers on their shitboxes
>basically saying "I purchased this 1993 Honda Civic with 3 matching wheels in loving memory of me papi"

If I was your papi, I'd be embarrassed to be related to you.

The 90s called.

Wants its silk color block shirts back

Not sure if oblivious to the fact that the harlequin golfs are a product of that particular type of '90s tastelessness or trolling.

DESU, I once saw a candy apple red 1968 Mustang and the guy had put black rims on it. It was probably the hottest car I've ever seen. I was fully torqued the whole time, and I think blacked out rims are the trashiest thing ever

Pretty cool desu

I'm from northern Ontario we call 'em Snowmobiles baaaaahd.

Try not the be such a dick all the time, this is why you don't have real friends.

kind of obvious with this one. i have yet to see these new fancy coloured ones in real life tho.

>you'll be laughed out of the ba
>Wanting to stay in a bar with a bunch of frozen redneck morons
I once was in the plain states at a bar talking to guy that worked at a bison ranch. He kept calling them buffalo.

I'm not even much into 60s muscle but whoever did this should be sent straight into the fucking gas chamber

Yeah but you're a fucking canadian. Everythings wrong in your shithole of a country

Richard Nixon stickers on some liberal's shitbox old F-250

Is there some trailer in america that fits this ball or does it just mean that he never tows anything?

Dipshits that drive with their handicap placard displayed (catches their focus when it's needed the most).

This. Bunch of wannabe car kiddies who are too afraid to do actually anything

I don't think you understand how much effort goes into any engine swap

Snowmobiles are a Canadian invention

Tfw I want this

is that a chevy sonic?
>moneybags

2nd gen Honda Fit

>childless money bag
If only, childless couple are always eating out and doing "activities". They can barely keep their lifestyle running if something happens.

>don't have kids
>save a minimum of $250k per kid over 18 years
>don't need a "family friendly" car
>DD a Honda Fit
>have tons of money left over for a dedicated track car

>"activities"

kill yourself

> I get that there's some appeal there for you
That's the part I don't get. How does anybody like this shit?

Not the guy you replied to but I don't get it either user. I've never understood the big shiny wheels meme. I've never understood putting modern looking wheels on old cars either.

Spotted on Craigslist last month.

>big shiny wheels meme
NIGGERS

I dunno, I see them done by people like chip foose (definitely not a nigger, though with nigger-tier taste) and I see them put on pickup trucks. Neither of those things involve melanin enrichment

That firebird
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How do you close the door when you step out?

You reach up and grab the outer door handle as you step out, then jump down holding onto it.

>train horns at ear level with

Galveston or Houston? I went to school in galveston and saw that truck. Guy is a short white guy in his 60s with a pony tail.

>Should posted that stupid fucking Ken Block Hoonigan Mustang piece of shit.
It was a poor example of a '65 to begin with. Coupe, 6cyl, body wasn't a good shape.

>train horns
Those are not train horns. They're truck stop special """""train""""" horns that sound vaguely like a train horn.

We call them snowmobiles or sleds in Wisconsin

I'd imagine it means he never tows. Anything needing a hitch that strong would be heavy enough to be a fifth wheel

Dam that beach looks familiar... Corpus Christi Tejas?

I know this feel
>amazingly some 18 y/o drunk turd lying in the street gets hits
>he was young so everybody's think of the children and how tragic etc.
>the family have 100 or so of these ordered up
>give them out at the wake or some shit
>have to DD around for the next 10 years
>looking at rusting redneck growdozers
>with stickers that say
>"in loving memory of Stupid McShitbucket"
>and regularly remember how he an heroed in a most retarded way
it's as annoying as crosses on the side of the road
>muh terrible driver special snowflake needs to be memorialized
>by becoming a new distraction for motorists
it's called a cemetary, try it out

Is this bait or are you retarded? The American Bison is also commonly referred to as "buffalo", especially in the plain states where some people raise them.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_bison

Saw it on the Austin Craigslist, that doesn't surprise me at all about the driver though.

Fucking this. See a few around here in New Mexico. Of course it's not the brightest of people that are driving, usually the drunk indians or the beaner that got shot trying to hop the fence.

>not getting a 1994 EG hatch with a few simple mods and having a version of this on the rear window that reads
>RIP in Peace, Shingo's Honor, 1975-1995

In Russia, we have this fucking cancer, window curtains. Most of the time shitheads keep them half shut so when you see one expect most idiotic maneuvers possible, he just can't see shit, but he does not care because he is COMFY inside. I'd personally suffocated each and every one of these turds if i would be spared jail later.

I am with you, those le funny and original light switches are 100% cringe

what the fuck my dude
itd make sense for rear passenger windows but damn the driver too?

Now all the dashcam videos make sense. Its not just that they cant drive, they are also idiots.

They became popular when front window tinting became illegal.
google.ru/search?q=авто шторки&newwindow=1&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjQhtGF-vfSAhUIXiwKHbqwDf0Q_AUICCgB&biw=1440&bih=794#imgrc=_
Curtains are illegal too, police was fining those idiots, but gave up eventually. Not sure why. Now they you can mostly see them on "uber" driver's cars.

/k/ here

Please think of this reasoning before you bubba old guns.

Seems like a great way to break the door handle off.

lol someone who lives near me has one of those VWs, took me years to find out that was a factory option. i just thought it was some eccentric guy

The fuck is a snowmobile?

You mean a skidoo?

Prob a handle on the inside of the door as well.
Ear level? The fuck are you, 3' tall?

probably near ear level when someone is sitting down in a regular car, dumbass

>me on the left

Fuck people who drive cars.

>Northern Ontario thinking it knows shit about winter, cold, or anything in any similar category
Yellowknifer here. That's adorable.

>LS
That's not how you spell 2jz.

Wisconsin bro here, I agree. Sleds or snowmobiles. Minnesotan and Michigander friends agree.

I live in fucking Canada and no one calls them snowmachines up here. And if they did they'd be the ones laughed out of the bar. I thought that was just some bullshit they said on TV because snowmobile is technically a registered trademark

I live in a diverse as fuck area and not even blacks or Latinos do this

What the hell Alaska

dumb southern white dudes are slowly taking this over though.

snowmobile isn't a trademark. Though skidoo is, and everyone I know here calls them all that. You live in BC or ontario or something where they call them snowmobiles?

I am pretty tolerant of people doing dumb shit to their cars, but THESE trigger the fuck out of me.

I lived in a very very small town.
I have seen a few friends and mutual friends die over the years. Most were pretty good people with small lapses in judgement or simply bad luck.

A few were just straight pieces of garbage. And what do you know, the people that I felt no empathy for at all were the ones who had trashy friends and family throwing these terrible decals on their cars. White trash dindus colorizing their past making these people out to be decent.

Also how are you supposed to properly grieve when you are reminded every single time you get near your car that someone close to you died?
Everyone has close ones die, nobody has empathy because of your sticker for someone they didnt know. Why are you putting your shit out there?

The ones that bother me the absolute most are ones that are for really old people.
There was this one guy I knew, he had one for his father who lived to be like 88 years old.

Seriously? Usually its just looking for attention that your 14 year old died. Nobody is at all surprised your 80+ year old man died.

>>Northern Ontario thinking it knows shit about winter, cold, or anything in any similar category
>Yellowknifer here. That's adorable.
Well it is literally cold enough to run a sled here and that's what the topic concerned - so yes I do know "shit" about winter and cold, even if it clearly isn't as severe as yours is in the territories.
Why is everyone such an asshole? Did I personally step on your toes mate?
Also, I say sled and skidoo too. Suck a fuck.