Lexus SC430

So I've had an irrational boner for the lady realtor car for a long time and I'm just going to give in to it. I'm going to start the hunt for one - what should I look out for?

Also, I'm aware that the chassis and suspension are in dire need of stiffening - any recommended sikkk mawds for that?

Anyone?

Slow as shit, handles like shit, looks like shit, and no space to stick your fat retarded family in. Not a single redeeming quality at all

Thanks for your opinion...?

The car handled so bad my brother and I call it the marshmallow.....would not recommend/10

Thinking about modding a 10 year old Lexus is beyond comprehension. Save the money, it won't be worth it. There's viable alternatives that are better

get an SLK

I'm aware that it's related to the Udon noodle, but there are various chassis braces available.

Not like I'm looking to track it or anything, I just want to have a little fun.

...but it has a retractible hard top and I waaaant it!

I would if they were any kind of reliable or weren't high maintenance.

So thats it, just a bucket o' hate for the SC 430?

The old SC300/430 is better.

but no hard drop top.

It is just bad, the engine is nice, but the whole car is just meh. I would prefer an earlier gen, it just made more sense.

disgusting

Top Gear called it the worst car made by a manufacturer that should have known better

Only dudes with fuck ugly girlfriends dont like convertibles.

get an SL

Just buy it if you want it. In my opinion it seems like a shit car and there's way better for way less but if you like it then who cares what anyone else thinks.

Right, but couldn't some suspension tuning and frame reinforcement save the day and make it, if not a fantastic car, at least an acceptable one?

From what I'm seeing from the various forums, one could dump about $3500 in bolt on suspension and frame mods and really improve it.

Yes, but
>german reliability

At least the SC is a Toyota.

You're probably better off buying a better car, like a Cayman