Women driving Men

Why is this now a thing? Women driving men around. It looks quite embarassing. In fact, woman drivers account for more total accidents than their male counterpart. Also women have the dirtiest cars.

So why the sudden increase in women piggybacking their male pets around town?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.syracuse.com/articles/6619960/women_worse_drivers_more_crashes_than_men_less_driving.amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the only time i ever do this is when the chick is my dd, and only because it is very marginally safer

But is it? That's understandable though. Drive around in the day and you'll see it more often than not.

You sound like a cringy, 19 year old virgin douche OP. And you wonder why a girl wants nothing to do with you.

My wife doesn't drive, so if I call my mom to pick me up when my car is in a shop (for something I can't do myself), suddenly that is a bad thing? BTW my mom has a spotless car so you are not always right. We weren't allowed as kids to eat in her car.

Because sometimes I just wanna be lazy and not drive somewhere. You got a problem with that?

not #OP but he has a point. it looks pretty gay to be driven by a woman, senpai.

yes, you fucking KEK

Ah, it's the Log Cabin Republican from the other thread! Still trying to shop this shop this meme?

Get some drive, señor beta cuck.

>looks gay
>calls another guy senpai

muh logic

Well if a tripfag thinks I'm doing something wrong that means I'm definitely on the right path.

enjoy dying a lonely virgin, friend.

He won't die lonely though he'll be surrounded by his fedora collection and MLP figures.

Sometimes I get tired of driving.

>right path
>having a girlfriend or wife

HAHA FUCK NO

the right path is fucking other guys you stupid faggot

gibe cummies pls daddy

im not a 2 glasses of wine with dinner kind of drinker, so yes when i drink it is safer for the chick to drive. slightly

This guy gets it.

Serious question:
Any of you ever seen a woman chauffeur? That's what I thought.

The wonderful University of Syracuse compiled a study on driving safety by gender.

Their results showed that women are considerably worse drivers, get in more car crashes despite driving less! Sad!

What does this tell you? It points towards reality. Women drive less. Women drive worse. So OP's point is valid. Why are women driving more?

google.com/amp/www.syracuse.com/articles/6619960/women_worse_drivers_more_crashes_than_men_less_driving.amp

Okay, I'll just ask my deceased father if he can give me a lift. Cool with you?

Reminder that Veeky Forums is an 18+ board.

still a better driver than a women WEW

Digits don't lie guys.

And this guy fucks.

What is a word filter, f a m?

I let my GF drive sometimes since we live together and only have one car so she would get out of practise otherwise...
(Also she doesn't drink, so I have my personal designated river which is nice)
But yeah I noticed it too. I think it's the whole "feminism" culture.

95% i'm drivin' gotta share sometimes though.. she (my gf) is not awful at driving and I get to chill while she does.

this is pretty good bait.

See? Clearly gets it, is a real man, and even let's his girlfriend drives to get practice for when they one day have kids so she can tug them around.

Yet he also recognizes that there is something inherently unnatural about women driving men around.

If the girl has a nice car and is a decent driver, i think it's kinda hot. Tickles my peeny.

thats when you say "ok my turn to drive while u give me head"

Dude, they are 50% of the population; Are you under Sharia Law or just insecure with your own Manhood?

I'm a grill with a nice, clean car.

Wanna go out some time? ;^)

M8 I know plenty of men who just WON'T drive and DEMAND their wifes to carry them around town. That's fucked. I'm all for equality but once you are a man then act like a man.

>virgin nu-male cuck that drives a miata
>"you're not a man unless you're the one driving"
really makes you think

because numales don't even enjoy driving so in that case being driven around by your bitch is technically the alpha way

Is this some sort of bizarre crosspost from Saudichan?

Typical beta, exaggerating just how unmorale and wrong my terrible opinion is! In the very post you quoted, I stated how user was a good guy for letting his wife practice for when SHE has to DRIVE their kids around. This thread is not arguing why women are driving, but why should women be driving men. If no man is around who gives a fuck if a woman drives. It's when a male sits passenger because he is too lazy or too beta to drive who is at fault. Not the woman's fault, the man's. Just look at OP's picture if you can't figure what this thead is about nigger.

To answer your question, reference this post

>women have the dirtiest cars
What women do you hang out with? Most women I know have very clean cars.

>So why the sudden increase in women piggybacking their male pets around town?

Oh I get it, this is some cuckold fear projection. Well listen pal. One day I hope you'll have the confidence to not care who drives who where.

OP here. This is my point and you worded it the way I originally want to. Thanks.

>Women drive less. Women drive worse. So OP's point is valid.
>Why are Women driving more?
>>Women drive less
>>Why are Women driving more?

I'm a courier. After being on the road for 8-12 hours the last thing I want to do is drive both of us around. She can do it.

fag number here

thanks

Please post bread on the hood of your c̶a̶r̶ bus. Thx.

Funny. Have you ever seen any old photographs of women lugging around men? Let's go even furthur back... Women lugging around men on horseback or carriage?

The president or most people in politics don't drive.

Have they all been cucks

They don't. They can afford not to.

But they are also not driven by women

>But they are also not driven by women

wheres the proof?

Are you implying there aren't any female drivers in politics?

She isn't the one driving, is she?

you don't "drive" a horse dumbass

Honestly don't know what that has to do with my post unless you're trying to imply some sort of attack on masculinity because some men ride shotgun some of the time, and we could go around this topic ad nauseum but you and I both know this is directly related to women becoming financially independent and being less socially restricted over the years.

>inb4 muh feminism

Whatever. Answer the question faggot.

There are no female chauffeurs. And there might me one or two women taxi drivers in NYC.

Look I know your whole progressive mindset can't wrap your head around this, it would look pretty unprofessional for a businessman to have his limo doors being opened by a woman.

She shouldn't have to either. Men open doors for women.

Men also drive when there is a woman around.

Women should and can drive when there are no men around.

Get the picture? Everyone has a role in life, cuck.

>some
what about men who drive shotgun all the time and even demand it?

nobody is driving because you don't drive a horse

>Everyone has a role in life, cuck.
This a million times.

Also letting your lady drive makes you look like an ultra retard since you can't even take care of THAT.

Please specify what mental illness do you have.

people in here arguing ops point;
nature has always been a certain way. when you alter it, things go bad. do you faggots really believe just because you think you're progressive millennials that tradition can all of the sudden change? No.

just look at the car market today: faggotry feminist cars. why? millennials are at the age where they are in top positions designing them.

can't wait till that generation gets old and replaced.

maybe we'll finally have some real cars on the road again.

Assuming they don't have something that complicates or bars them from driving, that's kind of weird but it doesn't make them a nu-male or whatever.

Also they could just be poor. When I was poor and carless that's what I had to do to get laid. Awful tradeoff, huh?

Yup, and don't blame the lady either. It's not her fault that she hasn't figured out yet that her boyfriend is a beta bitch.

Why do you care?

Ha, you'll be dead by the time anything really changes. We all will

typical beta response. back to >>/lgbt/ you go

if you want to be macho get a BIG FUCKIN TRUCK and not a sissy bitch jap truck, I mean a fuckin Raptor or some shit

only pussies and faggots drive cars

This thread seems to be full of a lot of triggered nu-males.

>only pussies and faggots drive cars
t. literal bus rider

Because I'd rather sleep in the car you autistic beta fuck
My bitches do everything for me

I haven't seen so much salt since the last blizzard...

Just perma virgins trying to 'one up' the guys who have women that will do anything they say
Its so pathetic the lengths r9k betas will go to so they can project their cuck fetishes onto others

But I'm serious. Are you upset that guys are demanding things from women? Because that's always been that way. Or are you upset that guys are turning to fags who don't do shit for themselves.

My boss told.me a story about a lady who got most of her hand cut off in a deli slicer. It was pretty much just a stump. Her husband divorced her and so she had to start doing all the house work like mowing the lawn. The wives from the neighbors houses told her to stop mowing the lawn because their husbands saw her doing it with her stump and started telling their wives they had to mow the lawn.

>Or are you upset that guys are turning to fags who don't do shit for themselves.
>My boss told me....
what kind of man takes orders from someone else? I bet you let your boss fuck your gf too kek

>Being this insecure of your sexuality

Spotted the nu male beta bitch manlet

Yeah I do

>If no man is around who gives a fuck if a woman drives. It's when a male sits passenger because he is too lazy or too beta to drive who is at fault
Who is at fault? Wow. I guess you don't feel how out of touch you are? That's too bad. At some point, you should move away from your parents and connect with the real world.

My wife drives us quite often, or at least we take her car. She really doesn't like how loud my car is.

>waaaa car to loud!!!1
your wife a shit

Same, only reason I let my gf drive me around is because her car is a 3 cyl Micra.
My JZZ30 uses more than twice the amount of fuel, still drive it as often as I can though.

>>>I let my girlfriend drive me places
>idgaf maaan
>I tell her what to do man
>Smoke weed 4/20 dude
>Sometimes when i'm too lazy
>She does stuff for me

Typical numale responses I'm seeing in this thread. However, on the internet there is an untold story behind every post.

The reality behind these numale postings is that they:
1. don't hold a job
2. therefore can't afford car
3. gets girlfriend to take them everywhere in daddy's car
4. 10 years later...
5. user is dumped by girlfriend for being jobless numale bum with no driving ability
6. girlfriend finds alpha with a mercedes or ferrari who likes to gun it every so often
7. this makes girlfriend wet
8. alpha gets roadskull

9a. beta numale finds fat girlfriend with chevrolet sonic
9b. fat girlfriend drives him everywhere.
9c. fat girlfriend demands beta numale fingers her while he sits passenger

She drives when I'm drunk or high. Don't see the problem.

Real world? My world is not your world. My world is only my own. In my world, I cum inside my girlfriend's world and drive fast cars.

drugs and alcohol are degenerate.

Lmao all this ass mad protection because cuckboi beta perma virgin will NEVER EVER sit in a car with a woman other than a relative (or his social worker lmao) let alone be alpha enough to get chauffeured around by a hot pieve of ass

Just Lmao

>commuting is fucking boring and if you enjoy it you should just kys, non enthusiast

Found the friendless loser
I bet you think casual encounters are degeneracy too
And any other normal activity that you are excluded from because of your autism

>>>Posted with iphone 4s while driving in Hyundai Elantra.

> (for something I can't do myself)
found the beta nu-male

yes, yes, & yes.
saves me money and brain cells.

>driving
Nah I'm being driven, by your gf on way to your house so I can soil your sheets

Did you get a woman bus driver on your line today?

go back

>poor
>and too stupid to be able to spare any brain cells
Lmao could it get any worse

>getting so high and/or drunk that you can't drive yourself home
>"DUDE I AM NOT A DEGENERATE YOU JUST HATE FUN!"
not him but I think you're a degenerate too (not even straight edge by any means)

Nothing sexier and romantic than a (((man))) driving a (((woman))) in his fast car gunning it in a 300+ HP V8 when the red light turns green as the beta numale rides passenger in his girlfriend's toyota yaris as the girl wonders what life could be... Just as the beta numale is content as ever.. never wanting to climb the ranks of masculinity for the sake of a fun game.

>only having a few drinks and staying below the legal bac limit bevause that's what the law makers tell you to do
Lmao Fucking cuck

Kek I know right. All these insecure pussies are worried about looking gay by not driving their shitty 5K miatas

Its not the 1950s
And your lard autistic ass would still be a perm virgin social outcast back then, sorry not sorry :^)

>degenerate
>to stupid to realize his degeneracy before it's to late.

I refuse to drive a woman's car even if it meant I had to ride passenger.

Is this how you feel better about your shitty life? By attempting to gain a false sense of superiority on Veeky Forums of all places because you are too afraid and brainwashed from your middle school counsellors to touch those nasty drugs?

Just kys