PS3: 3.55

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
↳a9lh + CFW: 3ds.guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-Nintendo released 11.3, thoroughly patching downgrading for latefriends who update. 3dbrew.org/wiki/11.3.0-36
-rxTools BTFO, Menuhax's "last known Home Menu vuln." dead. Current solution is to switch to Luma or better yet, install a9lh per the guide.
-hblauncher_loader 1.3 and new *hax 2.9a payloads fix Homebrew for 11.3. github.com/yellows8/hblauncher_loader/releases/tag/v1.3
-NTR CFW 3.4 Preview6 and BootNTR 3.1 released. (BootNTR Selector updates automatically.) github.com/44670/BootNTR/releases
Boot DS games in DSIware mode on 3DS from SD card: gbatemp.net/threads/nds-bootstrap-loader-run-commercial-nds-backups-from-an-sd-card.454323/

>Wii U
-FlimFlam69 removed the Brazilian method from the guide (you can still find it at: github.com/FlimFlam69/WiiUTutorial/blob/master/btimsg.md). The pastebin has been updated to contain that link.
-People speculate about a new Wii U firmware version before or at launch of Zelda: BotW. Even if the Wii U is out of production, you may still want to use 35.164.240.189 to block updates.
-Boot0 code execution displayed at 33c3, along with boot1 dumping.

>Vita
-Activation without PSN access now possible. wololo.net/2017/02/10/epsp-bubble-installer-2-0-activation-without-psn-psvita/
-fl0w teases usb mounting for pstv only. wololo.net/2016/12/24/theflow-unveils-usb-mass-storage-ps-vita-releases-february/
-PSN spoofing is broken on the Vita for both HENkaku and taiHENkaku currently.

>PS3
-4.81 Rebug CFW released
-It's possible to run games on OFW 4.70 without ODE and IDPS. gbatemp.net/threads/447577

Other urls found in this thread:

diffchecker.com/Zj0nDYwg
u.nya.is/owxjvv.zip
pastebin.com/raw/vGLRzCm1
webmshare.com/696zo
i.share.pho.to/cf849cd2_l.jpeg
i.imgur.com/ZiKq225.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*unzips tik*

Postan OC from last thread when images were broken.

what the fuck happened why is the previous thread 2100 posts

Repostin'

Hi!!!!!
Any new leak here??

OMG it's the .tik guys

Post fake keys, I am ready.

Images broke, couldn't make new threads.

image uploading was broken blame jackie Veeky Forums

Image upload went down

and this one

Finally, I can post images again.

Hope was dashed.

Can someone repost the rito(?) and sheika link gears?

I saw that images before, dont have new leaks?

It's already been done.

>Wangblows

when are reviews coming out?

My friend. How do I go about editing a .tik file. I got the fake one with all zeros and want to replace it when the real one comes out.

No ticket yet?

2nd.

Okay, so I finally figured it out. I'm on 5.4.0 spoofed to 5.5.1.
So I should update to the latest firmware and then buy Brain Age?

I just woke up. What did i miss?

Can someone give me a quick rundown on the Mario Odyssey .tik?

VILLAGE BOY LEARNS TO JUMP

I wonder why they didn't market the clothing color options Makes me wonder what else they've kept secret.

I hashed the MEGA download, after deleting duplicate files, with the NUS download of another user.

diffchecker.com/Zj0nDYwg

They're the same, at least to me.

mfw someone says "TIKS UPLOADED GUYZZZ" or "I'M PLAYIN BOTW RITE NOW!!!1!!" With no proof.

and this

Guys I haven't been keeping up, can someone give me a status update

Nothing's happened.

>diffchecker.com/Zj0nDYwg
I really want to fuck her now!!!!!

Nothing, tik hasn't been leaked yet, a bunch of people just spamming random strings of text pretending it's the decryption key or whatever. No one's posted any proof that they're playing BOTW early (e.g. video footage).

Makes me wonder if there aren't really that many options in the game, like only 2/3 of those variations are available

Well you could use my suspicious exe that I uploaded earlier. Just drop it next to a tik and run
>tikedit key

u.nya.is/owxjvv.zip

or you could use a hex editor like HxD or Frhed and start writing the key at offset 0x1bf

Nothing serious yet. People got the PAL version of the game from NUS before it was pulled but it can't be installed without an actual ticket.

No one has the ticket yet.

SEASONS
TRIO TOWNS
PLEASE BEFORE I DIE

Nothing, the tik hasn't been leaked yet. Just people spamming random strings of text pretending it's the title key. No video proof of someone actually playing BOTW early.

you, me, and everyone else

I checked mine against this and they match up.

Just brute force it.
if we get enough people on this it's gotta owrk eventually.

fuck tho didn't the game physically release in Saudi Arabia or something?

this please

So I assume unless someone gets lucky and guesses the key, nothing will happen that gets us closer to playing the game? What if a physical version is leaked? The key is on the disc, right?

>159 files

Ignore that, the original user had a fake title.tik in there and I simply deleted that line from it, it's actually 158 files.

Unless we have an application for it wouldn't we have to load it into our wii u for every single key?

Spoon-feed me on how to hack my Wii U. Last time I checked I needed a 64gb SD card. Does that still apply?

Isn't that the one that's gonna have Hamtaro in it?

Only if you have a Deluxe Wii U and you are going to install rednand.

Just follow the Flimflam guide and feel free to skip the optional parts. I used a 16GB card and had plenty of room leftover.

so if the guy from the previous thread actually gets the physical US copy and uploads the title and key, what will I have to do to play if, if I have already done all the brazilian method prep?

anyone know is the conection is ok?

my hashes

pastebin.com/raw/vGLRzCm1
I have this:
>78c6f066999c23236afcba63fc414b52 *00000022.app
so looks all good

hmmm webmshare.com/696zo

you'll need to download the us version of the game then, hopefully he uploads the whole thing

So I'm guessing that in the last 9 hours it hasn't actually leaked. I went to bed.

ok so ive installed haxchi and homebrew. am i done so i can free games? am i supposed to open haxchi everytime i turn the wii u on?

You don't have to be on the cutting edge. Go to bed, user. Think of it this way: if it leaks while you're asleep, you'll be downloading it when you wake up. You also will know if there's an update, or if Nintendo is banning the shit out of everyone who downloads it.

i.share.pho.to/cf849cd2_l.jpeg

yeah dude looks totally legit : )

retard

I already went to bed. I was asking if it leaked while I was asleep.

I'm here from the last 9 hours!!!!

Oh, whoops. Read went as want. Shitty Unifont cucks me again.

9.9 GB for WUP-N-ALZP ? h3 files seem rather small...

Idk i'm here from Sunday

and you dont sleep?

If not, it is based on the legit title screen.

I see we peaked at 861.
i.imgur.com/ZiKq225.png

please?

which was shown a few days ago

Is it still not out, wtf

4 / 5 hours i think

torrent instead of MEGA when?

actual leak Tomorrow™

You should have just checked against and reported if it was the same or not.

But yes, they are the same.

JUST 5 MORE HOURS GUIZ!!!!11!one!!!

Nice! That's in like 5 hours!

please respond ;(

what happened to the tripfag user who is datamining the game?

He was quite a dissapointment, because instead of answering questions about the game(mostly perfomance) he was just leaking armor and shit.

Yes. Congrats on not fucking it up. You are now more skilled than 99% of people on this thread.

He's MIA. Probably went to sleep or is playing the game and not caring about us.

He couldn't run the game, probably. Can only pull from the files

:o :) thanks now how do i install the games? ive already downloaded one from the pastebin

what do you mean he couldn´t?
does he have the wiiu game, but not a wiiu or what?

mia?

You need the decryption files, right?

also MIA = missing in action

I just dont understand why he cannot post the title.tik .. Its pretty easy to extract and its what everyone wants sooo much !

He means he probably didn't have the ticket either, and just has the same files we all have.

also MIA means Missing In Action.

whew why didn´t he said so. Looks like we need to wait even longer.

He has the US version, the tik is useless unless he can dump the whole game, which he doesn't want to do

he has to have it since the files are encrypted, otherwise we cpuld all datamime those files

>Previous post got 2100+
and i missed it :(

so the EUR version is gone

should I bother get it from mega while I wait for the ticket?

honestly our best bet is the US dataminer uploading, I think

What even is the mega link? I have it but idk what it all means.

he doesn't have shit he's shitposting for attention

how do we know it's US

EUR version is still on NUSGrabber for me.

Then what has he been posting before?