I'm a filthy Silver Shitter.

>finally a new thread
>its a worst waifu edition

Id rather even see the comfy bfs edition or the lissandra edition

IT'S OVER

5th for singed bae

xth for Syndra

So...
Do we spam images to compensate for the downtime?

posting again, why not
i have astraphobia ang i get bullied for it
i can't control it

I hope I don't end up getting sick of it again. Alistar is quickly becoming one of my favorite champions in the game.

I want to hold Riven hand!

I wanna sex ahri

fuck

RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh fuck, wrong picture

tell me, what makes you like alistar? his personality or just his playstyle?

what happens when there's a really bad storm?

>survived the /lolg/ image image drought
feels good man

Xth for Katarina
best girl
:3c

I'm pretty sure I don't have a phobia, but thunder can definitely be scary. Whenever I hear deafening booms of thunder, I can't help but wonder if there's a god out there and that he must be seething with rage.

y r u cryin?

you literally could u just autoattack him with morgana tanking it

i just hug my pillow and hope it goes away as quickly as possible

youtube.com/watch?v=HDYiAwQMVIM

my morg is bronze, but that's beside the point friend

i was denied a kill because of a bug/glitch whatever. i was angry.
she gets mad when i try to tell her what to do. she is also why i am silver atm.

>doesnt know that thunder is just odin riding sleipnir across the sky
>doesnt sleep soundly knowing the one-eyed god is working to set the world straight

baka

t. Lissfag

Lulu can wait.

I knew a girl that was afraid of thunder. So fucking cute when it started to storm and she wanted to cuddle up

Draven!
He's really awesome!
Pictures!
my big day was kinda terrible

can you cuddle me :3

GUYS, POST YOUR ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE IMAGE TO THANK JAPANESE MOOT

:3c

yes only if your cute though lol

Both. I love being the tankiest motherfucker ever and forcing the enemy team to focus me lest they get CC'd forever. I love doing everything I can possibly do to keep my teammate alive and succeeding.
It's always satisfying to land a W-Q combo, every time no matter how easy it is. I always feel accomplished as all hell when I pull of a Flash-W-Q combo too, like when Lee's pull off an insec.

As for his personality, I like his simple, barebones "voice lines, though I do wish he had more of that sometimes. Especially in comparison to all the new champions being introduced nowadays.

Oh, his animations and sound effects are pretty darn good too, especially his Q and Ult.

what happened? :(

but it's lewd

>be first pick
>choose talon cus he's my main
>jungle chooses nidalee
>top chooses gangplank
>lose
why are people so bad at building decent comps?

>give LB more waveclear in exchange for W doing less damage
sure, """nerfs"""

I'm a 24 year old man
I shouldn't be scared of thunder for fucks sake

Is imageposting ded again

>can't carry as talon in the patch where lethality is totally busted
lmao

bandlebro?

>More waveclear

W IS leblancs main waveclear tool, and the damage she's losing from W is more than the minion damage she's gaining on Q. She's getting less waveclear.

When will the next patch arrive? Thought it's usually on Wednesdays

what would you have picked?

I feel you, fellow talon main.
People just all want to play dps and then end up not doing even half of my dmg.
Unlike Zed, Talon requires taking a risk to go in. If your team doesn't have a frontlane you have a hard time even bursting the adc because of how many cc they throw on you.

I feel you, fellow talon main.
People just all want to play dps and then end up not doing even half of my dmg.
Unlike Zed, Talon requires taking a risk to go in. If your team doesn't have a frontlane you have a hard time even bursting the adc because of how many cc they throw on you.

Maybe?

>having to go past the frontline
>not flanking
>not using your wall jump to circle around the enemy
>not engaging from behind the enemy backline
>not ulting early and using Youmuu to run past everything while invisible

wew lad

Holy shit you guys are deader than /smgen/. Even /d2g/ is pretty dead. Are mobas dying?

I've never played this game before, is it worth it to get into?

*bait image*

Veeky Forums is dying. We're in the death throes now. See you on reddit tomorrow.

Posting errors.
Besides, imageposting is likely dead again, so people can't waifupost.

Did you just fucking ignore the fact that all of Veeky Forums is shitting itself right now?

I don't know, honestly, I think it's fun at least.

Oops, posted twice by an accident. I am going from behind, but when entire enemy team focuses on you, you are not surviving if your team doesn't make enough presure, and they are usually getting mawn troigh by enemy tank. They will cclock right as you leave invisibility, and enemy adc will just flash away with 1k shield.

maybe riot hasn't added voice chat to league because they know if they do, league will be exposed as being strategically inferior to dota

>Lulu can wait.
haha I was never making a lulu thread user, I was busy playing GTA5 mountain jumping for shits and giggles

If they did add it it'd just be be one more thing to never use because I have enough of this game's shitty player base in text form without listening to screeching autists in my headset.

there is a chance I'm going to become a wageslave again and that's a-okay with me

>tankekko.png

What the fuck is going on. First we lose to the ability to post images, get that back, then posting in general gets fucked and now we're back to square 1?

Maybe its a maintenance of some sort

>you have friends to play with
yes

>you don't have friends to play with
no

>you want to play a serious competitive game
no, play dota

>you want to play a serious competitive game but are too bad to play dota
yes

>>you want to play a serious competitive game
>no, play dota
Kek, good one.

I want to be gangraped to the point where I become a mindless cock-obsessed slut whenever I see a man

Also, Annie Bot is my favorite streamer

I'm still hoping that some crazy good shit like something out of fiction will occur.

Would you fuck slutfox if it costed you all your energies for a week

Best fuck of your life though, like, mind blowingly good

A lot of people quit this game just because of how ass blasted the player base makes them.
Voice chat would not help that.

I haven't played in half a year

Have I missed anything

A lot of people quit this game just because of how ass blasted the player base makes them.
Voice chat would not help that.
Lethality is now the only stat in the game

I want a smurf. I found a website selling clean lv30 accounts for 10€. Seems to be trustworthy (lots of +rep in a forum).

Should I buy it or am I better off spending it on xp boosts in a legit new account?

but my anecdotal evidence says otherwise because voice chat is what kept me playing dota instead of the standard
>try this
>game is hard
>fug this

something something something DUDE LETHALITY LMAO

You can buy, should be safe.

What site?

How the fuck do you play the game when theres no communication? I can't fucking function when no one is communicating and planning and talking. I don't know what to do when i cant get my teammates to listen to my calls. When everyone just does their own thing I just lose my way and get confused and play like shit. How do I control my team without just barking orders?

I dont get it, how do high elo people shit stomp their games? I had a sona who built dead mans plate and had no wards because "you can know where they are". She thought the game plan was to have syndra split push while we group, even though syndra was all of our gold and they had gp who was mega fed, along with vel and graves aoe. She was gold 5 im silver 3. How does this happen? How is she higher elo than me when I clearly know more about the game than her? What the fuck is she doing that im not? I just want to get back to gold, I dont understand what specifically people do to stomp through low elo that im not doing. I feel like in every game i know the next logical step and then I cant force my team to do it and end up spaghetting my play and get tilted. I've lost 10 in a row im going insane, please help.

>I want to be gangraped to the point where I become a mindless cock-obsessed slut whenever I see a man
Are you a support main by any chance?

I certainly recommend it.
You will probably still want to spend money on runes and shit though because otherwise it sucks just as much ass.

So do images work or nah?

Spam ping
Works about a third of the time

Nope, I prefer mid

>win teamfight hard
>lose our support but ace the enemy team
>watch in horror as my team all immediately recall to base

If I can train myself to have more stamina and she'll take care of me during my down time then maybe.

Alright.
I don't want to look like I'm advertising, but it's called Spuds-gaming(dot)de or something like that. An annon recommended me a forum and in there the website fot smurfs with most rep was that one. That being said, the owner is admin in that forum so sounds kinda shady lol
My plan was otp with one champion and one rune page. I think I can buy the 16 required champions with the 20k the account comes with. In a few months if it doesn't get banned I might start spending money on it.

oh for fucks sake
>on one hand "yeah an old champ getting a skin for once"
>on the other hand "ZYRA REEEEEEEEEEEEE"

WHEN IS Veeky Forums VS Veeky Forums GONNA BE UP

Reminder that it has been 1526 days since the last champion with big boobs

Which character claims the title of being the most boring champ to use in terms of being useful/good and terrible respectively?

That's Elise though???

are you afraid to post your ign /lolg/?

na.op.gg/summoner/userName=iiWaRiiOr

soraka all fields

support main trying to learn to play zed in the middle lane. any tips?

farm dangerous lanes with shuriken
farm safe lanes with autos and throw shuriken at enemy
dont use your shadow to harass most gankers will wait for you to use your only escape like a retard

>Zyra
>old champ

She came out like last year.

Boring champ useful :Janna [Eyo son I threw wind at you and when you jumped on my team I pressed R ayy]

Boring champ terrible : Udyr [Imma click on you kiddo, check these right click mechanics, sick outplay, L8aaa]

user, how long have you been asleep? Zyra is from season 2... we are currently in season 7. It's been about 5 years.

eune.op.gg/summoner/userName=ow the edge

>release date 24/7/2012
user I...

>Illaoi came out 4 years ago
time sure does fly, huh...