/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread shit mastermind edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 02/21/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita on September 26 (N. America), September 29 (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/OVW8H2B.png
pbs.twimg.com/media/C5QPs70VMAQHd_j.jpg
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/157564450893/after-seeing-that-ask-about-honorifics-im-now
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/hoshi/

Post hoshi

NO
NOT THAT ARTIST
FUCK YOU

HIKUSHON!!

But the world refused to change.

This thread is more dead than Kaede

Kaede is NOT DEAD! She and Saihara are in a very happy relationship that involves fucking like very vanilla rabbits!

Saihara, no matter what, Maki isn't Kaede.

Friendly reminder that Chapter 1 was planned all along.

Images are an uso da yo again.

fuck you ouma

ITT, list down your 10 biggest questions about NDRV3 you'd like answered in the next side material.

Friendly reminder that the FF were losing the war against the UD and only won because Junko died and the UD wanted to be captured

And what's more, Maki will never fuck Saihara

SHUT UP, KAEDE ISN'T DEAD! SHE AND I JUST WOKE UP FROM A VERY GOOD SLEEP!

That's just Tsumugi dressed up like Kaede, you dumb detective.

Stop forcing Himiko to play dress up.

1. What was V2 like and how did Amami act in it?
2. Where did Kiibo come from and what was his original purpose?
3. What was Ouma's TDR-intended role and what was his actual thought process during the game?
4. Is the Dangan Ronpa audience really the entire planet or just a fringe group?
5. Was Shirogane really a member of TDR or a copycat criminal?
6. What is the outside world actually like? Is it naturally harmonious or is it a dystopia/dictatorship?
7. Who actually is TDR? A private company? A fringe group? Part of the government?
8. Were the kids actually given talents a la Izuru or was it really just all in their heads? How does that explain what Miu does if that's the case?
9. Why was it three years in between games anyway?
10. How much of the fake backstory, if any, was true?

SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP
I DON'T BELIEVE YOU! YOU HAVE NO PROOF!
KAEDE IS RIGHT NEXT TO ME NOW!

>10. How much of the fake backstory, if any, was true?
Nothing

1. Who the fuck is Amami
2. Who the fuck is Ouma
3. Is DRV3 real or a full meta?
4. How V2 ended
5. Explain Chapter 1 timings
6. More info about normies because they're fun
7. What was real and what was a lie, same for Remembering lights
8. Explain camera working after Kiibo being destroyed
9. What was a certain "something" Kirumi mentioned in i.imgur.com/OVW8H2B.png
10. When Kodaka will cure his depression

You're doing it wrong, kiddo. Check this.
>implying Kaede is dead

SEE? SHE IS ALIVE!

Fully agreed, especially because it's pretty telling that you actually don't know who the fuck Ouma is even now or what he was really trying to tell you in his FTEs except for the foreshadowing about things like Kaede's death and how to beat Dangan Ronpa, which he probably left on purpose so you know he's not leading you on a wild ride.

> Explain camera working after Kiibo being destroyed

Meh, to me it seems obvious you're playing as Saihara. There's a reason why one of Umineko's game rules is 'The detective cannot be the culprit', that's because if the detective abandons the story or dies the mystery is forever unsolved.

didn't someone write a fic about that?

Does anyone have a photo of Ouma's Dice mask?

Amami is a previous contestant that survived a game before V3. I think someone mentioned that being in a second killing game was his execution but I don't know what that means.

I know it's all HICKSHON anyway, but I'd like to know what Ouma thinks his backstory is and how DICE came about because there's really nothing he says about them that isn't a giant chuuni lie.

I like to think they were a bunch of talented misfits/societal rejects like him that he gathered together. It seems fitting for what he does in game.

>"Saihara! Saihara! I have great news!"
>she hugs him tight, Ieans in to his face
>"There's a baby growing inside me, and your its daddy!"
post his face when

I just realized that Ouma's mask and only his mask has an eye that looks like Monokuma's,

DEEPEST LORE.

WHAT THE FUUUUUCK IS GOING ONNNNNNNNNNNNN

Is she so sure about that?

Would you claim Miu's baby and raise it as your own? She loves you, after all.

Throw the old one out and invent a new MK2

The (fake) backstory of the gophel plan was that they were either preserving talent for humanity or colonizing another planet. This means that the girls basically would have to get pregnant and be pregnant constantly by all the boys to ensure the largest non-related population possible.Which means that the girls have to deal with that, and the boys have to deal with taking care of/helping out eight pregnant women at the same time and the already born kids.

Sounds like hell for everyone involved but also kind of hot.

Xth for swapping saliva

reminder that normie!Saiharasai is a slut, A SLUT

beware of the normie

Actually we don't know if it's fiction because in the first place why the fuck would Shirogane imply Kiibo is a normie when a super-advanced robot like him clearly isn't one.

Like seriously, the fact that she's trying to make Kiibo out to be some kind of cameraman shows that she's seriously bad at lying since before that he was on the verge of blowing up the school and he can upgrade himself, yet somehow everything else she says is the truth?

Anyway, whether DICE is fake or not he probably does lead talented misfits and rejects because he might be full of himself but he's really good at assessing a person's potential.

It also has a tear underneath it, so it'd imply that he doesn't like despair. How many levels of mystery is this one guy on, anyway?

SAIMATSU UNHAPPY ENDING

>Dear Ouma
>Dear Kodaka
>Dear Kirumi
>Dear Rantaro
>Dear Juzo
pbs.twimg.com/media/C5QPs70VMAQHd_j.jpg

She never said Kiibo was "just" a camera but that being a camera was his role in the killing game

Normie Saihara is an agressive, egotistical lover that fucks hard

SHSL Saihara is passionate, tender but very timid

who would you choose?

>How many levels of mystery is this one guy on, anyway?

like five my guy

Timid. All the better to ride the fuck out of him.

Both

The fuck does this gophel thing means?

>giving chocolate to kodaka

noo
NO
NOOOOOO

Fake backstory. Gophel/Gophel project is the name of a spaceship that would hold the 16 students in the game and send them to recolonize another planet and/or preserve their talents so they can come back to earth eventually.

Gophel was apparently the wood used to build Noah's ark, or something.

Are you the guy who has been checking in every few days?

What did you think of 2-4 and 2-5?

>not posting saliva string art

if you're going to fujopost, fucking do it right

Make way for best girl~

I dont think we're the same person
I've been playing dg1 and then 2 since friday and posted screenshots every now and then

2-4 was too long and I'm still having a hard time believing the hamsters managed to break through the glass? plastic? that was supposed to be covering mechamaru button
also, mechamaru didn't get scratched by monokuma's rocket at the beach but somehow got completely dismantled by falling 4 floors? come on
otherwise it was a pretty good chapter

2-5 was fun because the smartass died, but again, I'm having issues with believing the events that happened
he risked everyone's life by putting everything on a dice - timing of breaking down the doors, remembering the fire grenades, chiaki grabbing the poisoned one and then outing herself on the trial,..
even for the ultimate lucky student who won a 1/6 russian roulette, this is just too unreal

>age:***
>weight:***

Chihiro confirmed for eldritch abomination

Mechamaru lost several bolts on roller coaster, speedplayer.

Please tell me what you think of this.
pastebin.com/Ly2JqQFa
I'm practicing my writing, feedback is appreciated. I've had this idea in my head for days, and needed to get it out. Please don't hate me.

Well yeah, that's true but isn't she just grabbing at the most obvious explanation hoping people will just let it slide at that?

"He's a cameraman, okay? Now stop hassling me!" is what I make of it.

He's a thief that's a better detective than the actual SHSL detective, a skilled liar that knows when people are lying and calls them out when they're lying to themselves, apparently can read people well enough to write a goddamn script book that predicts their reactions to 'him' when he's dead, was setting up stuff and snooping around while acting like a complete chuuni retard, and on top of that he keeps trying to tell you about some evil organization in optional events and spoils the true end if you can tolerate him for long enough.

So yeah, what the fuck?

must've lost quite a lot of bolts to go from indestructible to lolfallingdamagekillsyou

You know what? Fuck you

We'll, that took a turn for the worst. Nice one.

Do a happy version now pls

Eh honestly I don't saw anyone pressing her about what was Kiibo's origin in the trial

You're evil

Fuck you niggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggernigger

>hurr durr Ouma is a god

C'mon now, you people are overstimating himt too much. He contributes to trials but the only one where he performed amazingly was 1-4 because he already knew of the whole mystery

He is competent but he is not this Superman you're painting him as

>4
>amazing
He fucked up massively there.

WHY

I'm scared to read it now. What happens?

Rape/Gore/NTR/Kojima/Ponyshit

Yandere Saihara murders Iruma, who was in love with Saihara

Saihara gives Miu flowers and says he's finally able to love her after needing some time to adjust due to Kaede's death. He then stabs her because he's paranoid someone else would kill her and take her away from him, and the story ends with Miu dying in his arms as he looks at her with a tearful, sadistic grin.

Jesus christ, that sounds terrible

Miu did not deserve that.

That was ahem, a nice twist. Yeah, really nice.

I'm not talking about Saihara and co since obviously she's not saying anything further, my point is this: Are you satisfied at leaving things like that?

But I'm not painting him as Superman, he even got into Amami's talent room before everyone else and far from being god all he had to do was to just think out of the box and find someone who can make what he needs. Can't see any cameras? Suck all of them up!

That's exactly how Kirigiri accomplishes so much too, people like her and Ouma don't look at something like a girl's toilet and say "I shouldn't go inside". As competent as Saihara was flaws like that severely limited what he was able to accomplish.

Anyway those are actual things he did and my point is that he's seriously confusing.

10/10
made a lot of people feel feels they didn't want to feel, though they all probably hate you.

>a nice twist
user was that intentional

so what is dusturbin Nagito saying Hinata-kun or Ouma Saihara-chan

Chapter 4 was basically one idiot versus all of the other idiots, sure he fucked up and it's hard to believe Gonta is the killer because of how hard he's crying but everyone denying Ouma's irrefutable evidence that he can't have killed her is hardly better. They weren't even trying to counter him, they were basically arguing their feelings couldn't be wrong without even knowing the context behind the murder.

Saihara and Kiibo were the MVPs of the trial, honestly.

what does the scouter say about his power level?

She deserves to be pierced alright

I cope with fucked up stories by making bad puns, yes.

It was interesting though, Saihara always looked like he was going to have a nervous breakdown every time someone died and hypothetically I could see how something like would happen especially since Kaede's execution was brutal and it's not illogical Saihara would rather kill Miu than let someone else kill her or see her being executed.

NOW WRITE THE CLASS TRIAL
WHO BECOMES PROTAG FOR CHAPTER 5 AND 6
user I NEED ANSWERS

Good job user.

Thanks for your resposes, I take it I did good? I kinda want to put it on FF or AO3 and see the salt pour in

>spoiler
Do it.

jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/157564450893/after-seeing-that-ask-about-honorifics-im-now

It's cute how 'ore' is the most used pronoun among the NDRV3 cast and Miu distinguishes herself further by using 'ore-sama'.

Considering Saihara is the yandere rather than Miu, definitely a good job. There's a number of stray words here and uncapitalized ones, but that's just a matter of proof-reading.

Anyone have this fully translated?
2/3

Well, Miu share first personal pronoun with Voldemort.

Since it's quiet here, which ship in NDRV3 bothers you the most?

Mine has to be Kirumi/Hoshi, they barely interacted and she kind of drowned him on top of letting him sleep with the fishes, and Hoshi just deserves so much better in general.

You're an asshole, that's what you are. Building up a nice theme and story and then stabbing me in the back.

At least they're cute together.

Mine has to be literally anyone with Miu, shes a bad waifu.

That's true but what I really loved about this story was how much it goes into the truth versus lie theme. You're clearly expecting something sweet based on Saihara's inner conflict and think he's going to confess and Miu will be delighted, but if you reflected on how comfortable Saihara was like with Kaede there was to me just the slightest bit of foreshadowing that things aren't going to end happily.

Was that right, fic user?

Amami/Tsumugi and Angie/Korekiyo for me.

Korekiyo and Tenko.

post it tomorrow and advertise it as a new Miu smut
please