/dbdg/ - Dead by Daylight General

Hag Intensifies Edition

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical Online multiplayer. 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators, while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them

>What is Friday the 13th?
a upcoming slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats and abilities try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one
f13game.com/

>Official Wikis and sites
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friday_the_13th:_The_Game
deadbydaylight.com/
f13game.com/
lastyearthegame.com/

>Discord Chat
discord.gg/Eb3WFHz

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (v1.3.1f)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/154642901285984203/

Hooked Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IDC2mKGqeL8
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/135509823657990424/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for flawless stealth

shhh.

wow this guy looks like a faggot.

and probably screams like a little girl too

Give me one reason not to pull the plug if I'm a killer on Backwater Swamp.

5th for ignoring the saw.

>tfw dead in every webm

is that ace teachable from the shrine worth it

No

Looks like us Survivorbulls scared all the killercucks away. Been waiting for 10 minutes in solo queue.

RIP fat arse.

Why are you running enduring on Nurse?

I lied to the nurse about enduring slowing fatigue time

for some reason I thought it worked

Because its not that hard to get kills on?

You say that, but how am I supposed to cover all of that ground? It doesn't help when the generators have more space between each other than a Down's Syndrome kid's eyes.

It's not too bad if you have whispers.

THREADLY REMINDER

Halloween>Halloween 4>Halloween 2>Halloween 3>>POWERGAP>>Halloween 5>Halloween 2 (remake)>Halloween H20>>>Halloween (remake)>shit>Halloween Resurrection>my mum's corpse> sabo claudettes>Halloween 6

I suppose. I haven't got it yet, so that's why I'm salty.

Feels bad.

Also, gotta love going against a suicide squad.

youtube.com/watch?v=IDC2mKGqeL8

>Carry the last surv to the hatch because thats just the kind of guy I am
>Still get screamed at by the same child I let go free
What a community!

I've watched 4 and forgot to ask why is it higher than 2 in your list?
Myers mask looks so fucking retarded in 4 I can't stand it. And overall 2 had more exciting shit going on than 4.
4 is a good end to the halloween series but in my eyes it didn't overcome 2.

Pretty funny how long the survivor queues are. Maybe I'll bring back the 6 second strat. :)

>See last safe survivor running to the hatch instead of going for the save
>down him right as the hatch opens
>Not feeling generous and decide to hook that ass in the basement
>WHY DIDNT YOU LET ME HAVE HATCH FUCKING ASSHOLE
It would have happened either way. I guess the killers need to start checking their privileges.

It'd be fun to see the Killers before the Entity made them all Killer-y.

Never bet on A C E

PSA to noob killers, Killer ethic
I'm noticing a pattern as a low ranked survivor (killer main) in the few games I play as a surv.

I get these insanely scrub killers who think they're good at rank 16.

Let's start off with the basics. When someone d/c's on a survivor team and you are left with 3 survivors- 5 gens- you do not camp and place hag traps everywhere like a . This will give you less points in the end since you're not chasing (because the survivor d/c'd) and it's also just being a total piece of poop

When there are 3 survivors in the match (especially with 5 gens left) it is best to do as follows- Chase, hook and gen patrol. Rinse and repeat. Find a survivor hook them, then start gen patrolling and find another survivor. The survivor you initially hooked may be saved, but all you have to do is find them again or find another survivor- giving you enough points to pip on a 3 man.

DO NOT KILL any of the 3 survivors until you have hooked all of them at least once and they have already done a few generators. You want as many blood points as you can get from the remaining 3. I've had so many games where I see a killer not pip because they played like a retard against 3 survivors and they melee them on the hook like they're good. (you're not)

This isn't even about camping. Hell, camp all you want. I even camp sometimes and I used to camp a lot but in the end, you know what? I fricking pipped and I had a reason to camp.

I'm not telling you how to play your game, I'm just telling you how not to suck. Thank you.

>Getting this mad over a videogame

Its literally pasta from the steam forums

Looks like I found Kaz's lesbian twin sister.

Reminder that we need a street walker survivor

>tfw sound bug was was supposed to be ready to roll out this week
>Still hasn't
Unless they're making right after the stream the new patch time

Don't use Sabo as an excuse to camp or bash on survivors anymore!!!
Why?

(1) Sabo is a perk for survivors:
- Sabo is a survivors' perk designed by the game developers, and the killer also gets his own perks for the game. It is totally fair!!!
- You can dislike Sabo, but you can't camp or scold survivors because camping is forbidden in this game, and bashing on survivors is a kind of cyber-bullying (which is violative to the law in certain countries).

(2) Killers get their unique perks:
- E.g. Killers have a perk called "iron grasp" which is decided to deal with survivors' sabo! Even your hooks are sabotaged, you still have very high chance to bring the survivors to your basement...

(3) Killers are more superior than the survivors:
- Killers walk faster than the survivors.
- Killers have ~8 hooks all over the map (If survivors don't sabo, they will surely be hooked after being caught).
- Killers can directly kill survivors using certain add-ons.

SEE!!!
The game developers gave so many advantages to those who play as killers. So, don't use Sabo as an excuse of camping anymore! You camped just because you got low EQ and you are selfish! You just want to be the sole winner and the only one who enjoy the game!

The survivor salt from steam makes me moist

Update just went out.

t. dwight main

1.4.1a Patch Notes
BALANCE
Re-adjusted the audio occlusion levels

BUG FIXING
Fixed a potential crash when a player would exit the game process inside a lobby
Fixed a potential crash when a survivor selected as the killer’s obsession would leave before to the intro sequence
Fixed an issue causing a killer to receive objective points when damaging a generator while a survivor is repairing it
Fixed an issue causing the sound of generator pistons to stop or restart when moving the camera

>BALANCE
>Re-adjusted the audio occlusion levels
So it was a feature not a bug? LOL

Whomever Salty Survivor is, I love you.

Christ. That's it? That's the only shit they fixed in a week's time? Fuck off.

I'll bite:

>(1) Sabo is a perk for survivors:
Apply same logic to NOED. Both sabo and NOED are rage inducing perks. Just because both sides have rage inducing perks, doesn't mean that you're free to use them without being scolded or anything else.

>(2) Killers get their unique perks:
Iron grasp wouldn't be enough if there are no hooks above if the killer grabs someone that's very far away from the basement. It's a rare situation, but it happens.

>(3) Killers are more superior than the survivors:
>- Killers walk faster than the survivors.
Survivors vault faster than killers, also sprint burst.
>- Killers have ~8 hooks all over the map (If survivors don't sabo, they will surely be hooked after being caught).
Survivors have pallets that they can use for emergency escapes or take a survivor out of the killer's hands. This rarely happens because people use pallets instead for their own sake and also just to delay the killer for 2 seconds because they don't even manage to stun him.

>- Killers can directly kill survivors using certain add-ons
True, but how often you get those add-ons? (Also the only killer with kill addons is Myers, rest need the Mori, which it's "announced" to everyone in the lobby before the game)

>That's the only shit they fixed in a week's time?
They've had it fixed since last week, they just waited until today to roll it out

steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/135509823657990424/
>why you fix a bug

Literally BLOWN THE FUCK OUT!

absolutely

Never forgetti

>two people running Up The Ante
>Using slippery meat as well
>Fail to unhook yourself at the end when the killer is no where in sight but no one is coming to help

Feelsbadman.exe

OH MY GOD I CAN HEAR AGAIN!

I feel you about the mask but I think every other aspect of 4 is stronger.

2 feels too much like a forced sequel, it shows carpenter didn't give much of a fuck while writing it, whereas 4 had years for a proper script to be made.

Outside of Laurie and Loomis I actively wanted all the characters to die because they were dumb as fuck or hate-able (see that nurse who leaves the baby ward to bang). Not to mention that really super dumb bit where they kill a kid who looks like Myers and proceed to not give a fuck. Plus Laurie is in a coma for most of the movie.

The characters in 4 felt more like real people and I actually cared about them, it also felt a lot more like a movie set on Halloween, and Myers going after a kid offset the mask thing a bit for me since I thought that made him menacing.

I thought long and hard about whether I liked 2 or 4 more, but the more I think about 2 the more I realize how flawed it really is, I think I was just giving it a pass because of the awesome ending and the fact it directly picks up off the first one.

Watch it baby! Always bet on Ace!

>Trying to play killer below rank 10
Anyone who actually argues that this is fun or balanced is talking out their ass.

You had to be the most unlucky person I've played with in a while

nothing personnel, nerd.

I t-thought I was the most unlucky person you've played with...

>where they kill a kid who looks like Myers and proceed to not give a fuck
That shit made me laugh like a maniac, I loved that part. And then later on when kids ask the cop where the guy is the look on Loomis' face is amazing.

>things that never happened

Best DbD girl.

Umm

'static' gens often are removed if you don't have a full game

First time I ever seen that gen gone. Kinda freaked me out.

>Steam forums are just a survivorcuck circlejerk who can't admit they're killing the game

wew

Yeah they're a barrel of laughs. Gives me something to do in between games.

Did they fix the bugs yet?

Looks like they might've fixed the sound, but none of the other issues I've been having since the patch came out.

Streetwalkers

are

needed

You won't get that from these frogs.

>you can still destroy hag traps after their popped
Learn something new every day

They gave us hag tits, I don't think a prostitute is out of the question

Hag tits were not meant to be sexy. If you want to play as a slut, you'll have to Pre-order Friday the 13th: The Game, coming early 2017!

>Survivor with flashlight comes running in against a hag for a save
>Doesn't check the hook for a trap
>Cries in the post game about how bullshit hags are even though they literally had her hardest counter in the palm of their hand

I wish I was making this up

A tit is a tit.

Shows they aren't against things of a sexual nature.

Wish they could get Freddy as a killer in this game, though if anything, he'll be a DLC in F13

Freddy a shit. The Thing multiplayer game when?

Could have had it in is game easily if they never made SWF so you could actually try and fool players

Freddy is a bankable franchise character.
The thing is just a 1 off movie creature that would have pretty boring gameplay mechanics

Gotta love it when people try to taunt EW3 Myers outside of the exit gate.

Then they get mad when I put them in the basement.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>24k while dying
>Being angry that you died
Literally how entitled do you need to be?

>Killer right near by and you're slugged
>Someone is healing you back up out of dying
>As soon as you get up the killer sees it and comes at you
>They keep holding you in place with healing
>Shift to try to break it doesn't work
>You get killed downed again and hooked

I'm getting pretty sick of dipshit claudes sandbagging me for points.

You tell me.

>p3 legacy billy
>Can't hit chainsaws and has to hammer everyone
>"madcuzbad! XDDDD" when I tell him to just play wraith because he can't use his M2 for shit

lol Dwight.

They made meg's ass. They clearly have no issue with sex

Meg's ass is nothing special.

Kaz. Stop hating on best girl. She has a great ass.

What a fun match.

I raise you a Jenny.

Jenny's ass isn't as good as megs
She beats meg out in lips though
Which is incredible because Meg has great lips

cute girls

Sluts and streetwalkers

Honestly though, I can't wait for f13 and its objectively sexy girls

Which survivor is the best to learn the game with?

m8 just go get a hooker and get it out of your system

They're literally all the same.

I'm married, so don't have to. How about you go get laid instead?

They all play the same, but they each have 3 unique perks that can eventually be unlocked for other characters. Meg and Claudette have the most powerful unique perks so they're the best newbie choice.

Jake or claud. Ez perks ez lyfe.

>Meg and Claudette have the most powerful unique perks
Is joke, yes? Megs perks are gutter trash. Sprint burst is a nice little crutch I guess, but thats it.

>Twitch stream as killer
>check out their stream
>1 viewer, me
> they're playing trapper talking to dead air about how they're about to camp some scrubs

>This is the normal with almost all streamers

Why?

Sprint Burst is fantastic with several uses. Adrenaline is useful.

Some teachables like Bond and Iron Will are great too, but I wouldn't recommend a newbie get those over sprint burst.

This is what a salty survivor sounds like irl when they get hooked, if you ever wondered. I can't believe this kid unashamedly left the video up.

twitch dot tv /videos/124029975?t=04h21m13s

>Sprint Burst is fantastic with several uses. Adrenaline is useful.

Sure, have fun being 50+30 to get rank 3 SB and Adren now