Previously newest video: youtu.be/Inh3V2CfdaE
MEG's updated Pastebin: pastebin.com/ehq8JjR2

MegSev adventures: MegSev dot blogspot dot com

All previous Collages that we know of: imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=F2vUPp-Ffho

CES 2016 Footage: youtu.be/JRStRzbBD_g

E3 2015 trailer: youtu.be/uG8V9dRqSsw

E3 2014 trailer: youtu.be/C4HbiCKBhFU

Bioware propaganda: blog.bioware.com/2015/06/15/introducing-mass-effect-andromeda/

Letterbox List of Science Fiction to watch while you wait for ME:A
letterboxd.com/meganon/list/meg-watch-while-we-wait/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m66n1vSMbo0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't know what they did but Cora looks super hot now.

She still looks like Miranda 2.0: Soccer mom edition

So Dragon Age Inquisition hair in Andromeda?

Dragon Age Inquisition engine in Andromeda.

Fug

Wonder if turians who grew up in earth take up flags as face markings

Goddamn that game had shit hair

So Nepal would have the worst Turians

Handsome Squid Bunny.

Looks like they fixed those bags under her eyes.

Frostbite is a versatile and technologically modern engine, but Bioware's implementation of it looks lackluster compared to DICE's (look at Battlefield 1 cutscenes for instance (they're also rendered in-engine).

lighting + camera angle that doesn't suck

>Frostbite is a versatile and technologically modern engine

and Bhutan would have the best?

Just kidding, America would have the best

>making muscle squid rabbit look like a twink

If you're claiming otherwise you should be prepared to be laughed out of the thread

> mfw 6+ different styles of shaved head

what the fuck were they thinking?

If its so versatile how come Bioware can't seem t use it very well?

Cutting corners at every conceivable chance they got.

Yes. Read the whole post.
The engine scales well on different platforms, has the tools to generate good looking effects and physics, works well with high resolution textures. It's not the engine's fault when the developer doesn't know how to work with it.

I want to rape her mouth

Fighting the patriarchy.

Same

>there will never be a facial abuse episode with Cora

Well there's other art floating around but its all cartoony muscle stuff.

Still too early.

>If its so versatile how come Bioware can't seem t use it very well?
Every engine needs specific adaptations and tweaks for what you're going to do with it. Bioware seems to have stuck with their DA:I version of Frostbite, made slight improvements and moved onto making the actual game. Once you're into doing the level design, scripting quests, adding model assets and so on, it's much harder to tweak and improve the core engine.

...because they aren't very good at using it well yet? There's been no point, like every, where you could point to Bioware and marvel at their technical prowess. It's never been their game.

But another reason that isn't "Bioware sux at it" is that they're using the engine for a greater scope than anything else it's been used for. There are PVP shooters, singleplayer linear FPS, sports games and driving simulations using it, but they're the first to use it for games as large as RPGs.

For example Battlefield 4 is almost as old as ME3 but looks better than Andromeda today generally... but it's focus is completely different. It has something like maybe four hours of content, and it's all based around linear, high detail set pieces where you can run in straight lines and watch animation sequences. Not something that people will be playing for 60 hours.

>ywn have Cora sitting on your face
why even live

Well, they wanted to have proper black guy hair.

>I Hate Western German For Not Making Threads Edition
>be on everyone's lips even when you aren't there

because pic related

Le edgy hipster hair

The thread OP picture was almost going to be Vetra in a photoshopped RB Leipzig jersey

Reminder that Vetra will be the new Tali

>Cora will never be bullied by big bt cocks

But she isn't a bumbling moeblob who steals ship technologies

and why wasn't it?

Because I suck at photoshopping

Is that supposed to be Vetra, because it looks like Garrus

too bad.

also a few other blue boards seem to be down, interesting. different server groups apparently.

Was wondering why I kept getting connection errors on /x/

No, It's just the closest thing to anti-WG I could find other than angry_flopp.jpg

Just wait.

>Andromeda's twist is not that Cerberus is secretly controlling the expedition, but rather that their turian equivalent does
>they sabotaged the asari ark and "disappeared" Ryder when he found out about the conspiracy
>Jien Garson is their gullible manipulated pawn
>Vetra is their agent who betrays you midway through the game

Why do you think there is so little information about Vetra and the turians in Andromeda in general?

Inb4 another twist at the end of the game reveals its Shepard watching a sci-fi movie with his LI.

She is a Turian supremacist who hates teal whores? That we can fuck? Sign me up

Vetra a shit

I want to kiss those lips so bad! And kiss her buttcheeks.

I need this.

I bet Cerberus is behind this

Get to writing it!

Uplifted the monkeys?

Rude.

If I was any decent I would.

Doesn't stop 99% of fanfiction writers

Hey, I read shitty smut all the time.

Trying to discuss Andromeda on /v/ is fucking impossible. I'm torn between getting the game for PC or ps4. I'm tempted to get the ps4 version because I know the multiplayer will be active months after the game is released. After about six months went by, the PC player base was almost non existent for ME3. Which system will you guys be getting Andromeda on?

Unlike most fanfiction writers I know I'm bad and have no desire to pollute the internet with my bad shit that would only make the fandom look even worse then it already does.

If anything like this happens and the game still forces you to side with the Asari I am quitting mass effect forever.

Wasn't the player base active on PC for a really long time?

If I get it, it'll be on PC.

Xbone. I gave up on PC as my main gaming system years ago and embraced consoles when I realized that companies weren't catering to the PC crowd anymore

>companies weren't catering to the biggest gaming market in the world anymore

Mmh, sure.

The PC player base is still active now

>Wasn't the player base active
I swear there had to be less than 500 people that played. If it was prime time, I could get into matches with maybe a few minutes of waiting. But if I played late night, I would either wait almost 10 minutes to find a match or I would be with the same people all night long. Even if I left to grab a bite to eat or a drink, when I came back it put me with the same people again.

I want to rub Sara's and Pelessaria's crotches.

Yea that's why pc gaming went to total shit and we now get shitty console to pc ports of games instead of the other way around

Jesus, Gamble's wife is l*wd as hell!
>"I know what I'm wearing to the #MEA launch party"

Even better if everyone thinks it's Cerberus and blames Cora, then boom. Fucking turians all along.

Peebee looks like a black girl alien.
>Colored lips
>Black makeup around the eyes
>Brown eyes
>Exposed midriff
>Low tits

PC. It will look better and I want to play with m+k. Also, mods (maybe).

Do you like stretching exercises, user?

Literally everything wrong in the ME universe is due to aliens. Fucking scum

>Bioware
>Frostbite engine
Bioware is going to fuck it up hard and limit the PC version in some stupid fucking way because it would make console users feel inadequate.

I'm getting the PS4 version (in case it ends up being shit and I can sell it back)

You can return games on Origin, too.

I don't have a strong enough computer, friend. Plus I'm going to get Persona, the superior dating sim game.

Also, there will be an early 10 hour trial of the game via Origin Access starting on March 16, if you feel like paying an extra $5 to these jews.

Not a chance. Gonna be here waiting to see the reviews of it first before I buy it. Figured that would change back when the new game was announced, but they fucked me to hard with ME3.

dam it! Where is the rest?
Link???

PC

Mass Effect threads on /v/ are exclusively for shitposting and shitflinging.

Which are entertaining but do nothing in stopping me from buying the game for my own reasons.

>which system will you guys be getting this on?
PS4

>"I don't see N7 on there. Blasphemy"
Heh

That's the only one of the dress, sadly.

Are there any pics from the Character Editor around?
I mean, will I be able to create a monster like in DA:I
youtube.com/watch?v=m66n1vSMbo0

How did any neckbeard that works for bioware score such a hot wife? Does she have aids or some other disease that makes her undesirable to literally everyone else?

Dude is a normie and she's a dork

She wore Mickey Mouse ears during their wedding

Psssh sheeeit what a whore

Sounds cute!

I'm playing ME3 for the first time.

Is it just me, or does slapping a red dot on your gun give you pinpoint accuracy and spread you wouldn't get otherwise? The Valkyrie's gone from mediocre to gr8

Lucky as fuck then. Would kill to have a chick that hot with that personality be interested in me like that.

She's just in control of her sexuality and likes showing off, there's nothing wrong with that.

>she's a dork
>She wore Mickey Mouse ears during their wedding
I wish I had a dorky hot wife, but I know I'd just end up domestically abusing her because of the stupid annoying shit she does.

>Implying she isn't a closeted sex freak
>Implying she wouldn't domestically abuse you

See

>I'd just end up domestically abusing

That went places fast.

>>Implying she wouldn't domestically abuse you
She wouldn't win

Just being honest, I've always found dorky girls kinda cute but I never didn't want to punch them in the face after they do stupid shit

>Implying she wouldn't keep you tied to the bed so she could have her way with you whenever she feels like

>really hot
>dork
>sex freak

Fuck, that's best girl right there. Just put her in the game.

Tali is already in the game.

So where exactly you got this picture from?

Tali's a whore

Rude

Twitter. I was going through Mike Gamble's responses and ended up at the dress.