/bbg/ ─ Bloodborne General

Previous thread: >A google doc with basic information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
bloodbell.com/

/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password=/bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.eu.playstation.com/2017/02/16/playstation-plus-open-multiplayer-event-starts-next-week/
discord.gg/w9Usb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Micolash bestolash

In 1 min everyone with a ps4 gets free psplus until Monday the 27th.
>sources: dude, trust me.

blog.eu.playstation.com/2017/02/16/playstation-plus-open-multiplayer-event-starts-next-week/

Damn you, chin-Moot

>free psplus
great, i will destroy you all in the next fc
get ready for the shitstorm that is chiruno

I think I'm starting to get the hang of the insight system, /bbg/!

Truly the most symbolic monument in Old Yharnam

The doll is mine

Her lips look like a bagina

Ill take maria

Is there a weapon that has good stun that only requires 10 Str or less?

Doing a Skill build, what do I do with the leftover points? I'm currently level 87, 50 Vitality and 50 Skill (I put a point into strength to use BB), and started with Professional. I'm trying to think of what I should do with the points, since I'm using BoM and BB.I was thinking of bringing either Strength, Arcane, or Bloodtinge to 25, and putting the rest into Endurance.

Are the servers not responding for anyone else?
They only work on my lvl64 player and not my 101 or 102 players?

How do you mean? You log in before selecting your save file.

Dw, it fixed itself

Saw Cleaver, Church Pick

Rifle Spear
Use those charged R2s, they stagger like a motherfucker

What bothers me about this one is that the belts almost give the appearance of leggings. Maybe it's just me

Thanks for the tips, Winter lanterns before OoK were kicking my shit in.

Extend Saif is best for farming them on a skill build.

this

Did this game get a stealth patch recently? I swear I'm getting better FPS than usual, not quite 60, but definitely above 30.

Just a reminder that anyone with a psn gets free psplus until the 26th febuary.

Hoping this free weekend brings lots of shitter co-op, I thrive on it

Hopefully it will, but we need to get our userbase back first, Hiro fucked up the general

It'll pick back up once the Americans are up and back on. This is Yuro hours right now. US is 5-8 hours behind.

>alchemist build

How would one achieve this?

Arcane I guess. Use Rosy Water can and stuff.

Bloodtinge/Arcane build. You can't use any trick weapon besides the gun for reiterpallasch and rifle spear. You can use Kos Parasite once you get it. You also cannot use torches, shields, or fist of gratia. You cannot use your fists.

Even better
>must wear clothing, like yharnam set, outsider set (no hood), noble dress, arianna'a shoes, student set, gehrman hunter set, etc. No weird sets or more armoured sets, must look like clothing.
>professional origin regardless
>none of the 3 heavy firearms
>

Bloodborne is locked to 30, it cannot go above it.

>Can't use fists
Does this include visceral attacks?

Im honestly somewhat sure it's not possible to beat the game if you don't.

>DeS masterpiece
>DaS masterpiece
>DaS 2 garbage
>Bloodborne masterpiece
>DaS 3 mediocre
I want a new Miyazaki game.

Dark Souls 3 is only mediocre because of certain parts of the game. Some are amazing, like Archdragon Peak, Cathedral of the Deep, Undead Settlement, or Irythll Valley, while some are terrible, like Farron Keep or Profaned Capital. Hopefully Ringed City is ToH tier, because it could turn it into a masterpiece

You do know Miyazaki is not doing the DLC, this is Tanimura land from now on.

That's where you're wrong, Lobos Jr has a gun only all bosses run (pre-DLC but still) where visceral attacks aren't allowed.

Which NPC Hunter battle do you consider bullshit and why is it the Black and White nuns?

None, NPC Ai is predictable. Separate Black Nun from White Nun, White Nun only walks and spams BSE which have a limited range.

How much did he have to do with Bloodborne's DLC? I heard here or on /v/ that SIE Japan Studio developed most of The Old Hunters because From was so busy doing DaS3 at the time

Oh fug
IT'S TIME TO LET ER RIP

How do I boomhammer PvP, thing has neither reach nor hyperarmour.

Fully charged r2 while primed instead of visceral attack

It has decent range with the buff, especially dash r1 and r2. The buff attack is kinda neat.

Sotfs is better than Dark Souls 3

Honestly m8 I had more of an urge to play DS3 NG+ than I did Scholar NG+. Literally nothing makes me want to go back.

Come one come all, grab your whirligigs. Valtr and I are gonna go Lawrence hunting.
Password is bbg. Will be ringing at the Hunters Nightmare lamp.

Coming.

For me (25 str / 25 skl / 50 arc, full nourishings) Boom Hammer is pretty much useless without the buff, but it hits like a truck with the buff. A buffed running R2 attack does like 1000 damage against another player

What triggers a boss to regenerate broken limbs? Just a time limit after they first break? Or can you keep a limb broken indefinitely if you keep melee attacking it?

Have you rung yet, user?

what the hell are you on about?

>no /bbg/ discord
0/10

It's there, the one for /bbg/ is all but dead in the water. The one for FC is active daily

link to the FC one?

Buddy, how new are you to not remember the Ebin Discord Shitpost Era?

Don't want to re-experience the shitty bosses? The awful controls? The garbage level design? Cmon everybody loves DaS 2!

Here you go faggot.
discord.gg/w9Usb

Some of us are fighting in jjpk if you want a mini fc.

Can someone help me out with Lawrence. I'll be ringing at the first lamp. Password is bbg

>Miyazaki is not doing the DLC
source? I remember him talking about AoA, I'd be surprised to learn he's not working on TRC

He basically only did one third of DaS 3 so why the fuck would the guy go back and work on DLC?
Hes going to continue working on the next Souls game and let Tanimura do the DLC just like dlc1

I did have a better time in NG+ though
Mostly because i could use the stuff that i wanted(pre-SM ring so i was 200+) and combined with that i had actual functional adaptability so early game wasnt a pain in the ass
Still not very good though, but i had fun

>tfw i have amassed 99 insight by helping people with Rom and Lower Pthumeru.

I was thinking on saving it for a extra blood rock but i don´t think going through Frontier and Mensis with all those lanterns with 99 insight would be a good idead, or i could buy twin shards.

Give some to the doll and she might grow a vagina

you still need help?

Nah, I'm taking a break for classes, thanks though.

Anyone wants to do 2nd half of Fishing Village and OoK with me? pass is bbg123, ringing at lighthouse lamp.

Sure thing, ringing small bell

got my license bros, if anybody remembers me from last week

gonna celebrate by buttfucking some chalice dungeons in a couple hours

I totally do remember you!
Gratz my man

Congrats man

>In a couple of hours
>TFW yurotimes

Wait what, is there new statue coming on sale?

c'mon do you really want to go through Pthu for the 576th time?

Congrats user!

Yeah and there are new Prime1 too, they look incredible

attention all retards:

Stop summoning queen killer for defiled Amygdala.
He does fucking nothing

>tfw you're broke as fuck
>but have the desperate urge to buy it

I guess I'll starve couple months, I'm gonna pray you can buy it through AmiAmi and get it anyway

DDDD

When

Well played

but muh cannon

Is that the final figure? Not colored?

It's an articulated action figure

Still a prototype, the final version will be colored
All figmas have extra accessories, I wonder if this one will have something other than the Saw Cleaver and Hunter's Pistol

Why does the hunter need four straps across his torso?

Well it's a must buy then.

I remember you man, good job.

something something Nomura Final Fantasy
Yharnam Hunter Garb has hanging straps on the back
And are the straps from the Foreign Trousers supposed to be overalls?

Three aren't enought to hold all the edges

The fucker is wearing 2 belts as well.

I imagine hunter garb is probably very ceremonial, lots of layers and shit, much like the Georgian and Victorian clothing it's inspired by.

Is that free multiplayer thing on?

I goddamn love his fashion and everything in BB, it's just perfect theme

No shoulder cape, no sale

Make one yourself

Sure thing

Explain this, lorefags