Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

avoidingthepuddle.com/news/2017/2/20/aris-on-what-it-takes-to-be-good-at-tekken.html
amazon.es/Hori-Fighting-Stick-Mini-PS4/dp/B019MMN94A/ref=sr_1_20?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1487765181&sr=1-20
amazon.es/Venom-Arcade-Stick-PS4-PS3/dp/B00NHDSINS/ref=sr_1_2?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1487766387&sr=1-2&keywords=venom arcade stick
ebay.es/itm/Hori-stick-arcade-Pro-ps3-/162403023536?hash=item25cff97ab0:g:NTUAAOSwB-1Yq2tF
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PlayBlue

Monster girls fighting game when?

literally brushing my teeth rn

playsmash

Is Bedman a gay furry?

good lad

ew dont reply to me tripfag

Fap to my game

this is some low quality sniff

Nice.

Tripshits BTFO

PlayKen!!

wud

avoidingthepuddle.com/news/2017/2/20/aris-on-what-it-takes-to-be-good-at-tekken.html

im gonna jack off and brush my teeth afterwards
good night nerdos

Buy Answer's games.

>all this 3d
Disgusting. Is it reverse /fgg/ day?

had to go brush my teeth again after that

No, the real gay furry isn't in yet.

Izuna when?

Play Makoto

would play

Is this stick worth for a new player?

amazon.es/Hori-Fighting-Stick-Mini-PS4/dp/B019MMN94A/ref=sr_1_20?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1487765181&sr=1-20

No.
If it has to be for the PS4, buy the Venom Arcade Stick.

amazon.es/Venom-Arcade-Stick-PS4-PS3/dp/B00NHDSINS/ref=sr_1_2?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1487766387&sr=1-2&keywords=venom arcade stick

>stick worth for new player
no

I am playing in PC actually
Since I already use the keyboard I thought that a cheap stick would be nice

If you play on PC then might as well just get a good keyboard that doesn't ghost.

>I am playing on PC actually

The Hori Mini is tiny. You won't have much fun with it. If you'Re playing on PC only, try to snipe one of the last gen sticks off ebay.

ebay.es/itm/Hori-stick-arcade-Pro-ps3-/162403023536?hash=item25cff97ab0:g:NTUAAOSwB-1Yq2tF

Is it of is xrd mixup: the video game

fuck the femboi

6 days

>get bored of SFV and fightan games, start to get into Magic cards
>tfw i discover that the shitty F2P version of MTG on steam has twice the amount of concurrent players that SFV PC has.
I guess I have been left behind.

Play the official card game of fighting games.

Please learn the english language.

>"you should optimise damage conversions a bit"
>been practicing since last week
>mfw still can't do Pote's hammerfall rrc 2hs jc to air combo followup

yes very excite

card games are pure rng shite

the card fighter game made by SNK?

That shit is super tight, don't beat yourself up over it.
I think it's tighter than 6k loops.
remember it's a super jump cancel

nice engrish, very brav.

Yes play Hisoutensoku!
It even has a rollcaster and big discord.

can be bible harder or supreme ball king is come have yes.

Yeah I realised after posting I was meant to say superjump not jump cancel.

But fuck, I wonder how long it takes to do it consistently.

Any tips for a newcoming Ken player?

I mean, the character sure ain't that hard compared to someone like Juri or Urien, but I would still like to know about tech I may find useful in some situations.

For example: what's the difference between Ken's regular mp DP and his V-Trigger mp DP? It doesn't seem like you can follow the latter up with anything, unlike his V-Trigger lp DP.

Also, when it's worth of going for the V-Skill run after a blocked normal?

>Could have had Decapre inputs but they just had to make her motion

100 days

You have TEN (10) seconds to explain why you aren't playing based Vampire Savior RIGHT NOW!

literally everyone who isn't into sfv will look at her and think it's just a cammy costume
what were they thinking

Why did you post the most bland costume for one of the most bland characters in the entire series?

because you refused to gently caress my genitalia

that was definitely my first thought. looks like something cammy should be wearing

>stupid pushblock system
>unga mixup characters and unga pressure characters

No thanks.

Should this be allowed?

They were thinking about the low commoner smelly fat whales with no apparent sign of self-esteem who would buy these "sexy" but bland outfits.

So, they were thinking about guaranteed money.

Reminder that the concurrent player count for SFV on Steam is inflated.

>Alex

Deserved

The same they thought when they made a "completely new" character with decapre. Save the fuck out of the developing cost because the budget is in the drain.

Yes.

The only thing that's very bad about it is the crazy high damage output from that mix-up.

Balrog just deserves to have much lower damage output. Don't ask for removal of fun concepts.

balrog looks fun (boxer)

Lesson of that webm: Dont fuck up your meaties.

heh i got u now...
*whiffs jab into non-meaty meaty*

I'm sick as fuck and can barely get out of bed.

You went for a slow overhead. Generally those are better left for neutral or out of a reset not on wakeup.

A lot of characters can go into V-trigger from three framers. Being able to mix you up mid combo is Balrogs thing, and you can hit him out of it if you are mashing/ready for it.

Is he a woman beater?

That's the one fucking thing I hate about Balrog, his EX move that just comes out of nowhere and rapes you.
My friend kept doing it while he yelled "BLOCK LOW BLOCK LOW"

People cry about EX tackle when Balrog has the exact same thing but Low

it's important to smack some sense into a bitch every once in a while. they're into it

DONUT STEEL

Don't you feel outplayed because you pressed your button a few frames too later?
Sounds like you're gonna be left behind.

Pretty sure you can grab him out of it if you read it.

I'm the Balrog player lmao, and you actually can't beat the overhead by mashing if the v trigger has already hit you. It creates this fucked up mixup where you can spin to fake an overhead and then go low for practically the same damage.

>hot gurls with boobies who are sluts
>implying

>People cry about EX tackle when Balrog has the exact same thing but Low
t. retard

EX Tackles is 7 frame startup and 0 on block
EX Low Rush is 11 frame startup and -2 on block

Both are too fast to react to.

Yeah but fast, foward moving, safe special moves are supposed to be balrogs niche, Urien has ex tackle on top of every other tool in the game.

0 and -2 is the same thing in jive

Hmm, is it a true 50/50?
Maybe a backdash will get you a air reset? Maybe an invinvcible move?

>while he yelled "BLOCK LOW BLOCK LOW"

It should be slower since it's a low. Also -2 is reall nothing with the pushback on the move.

One is as fast as input lag and the other one isn't.

In the normal back and forth of fighting games, that makes all the difference.

Not when you have V-Trigger or meter for ex headbutt.

I guess you could backdash, although I've never seen anyone do it and the overhead will knock down if it catches someone out of the air. And yeah invincible moves always work, but if it gets baited then you've effectively lost the round.

I'm actually a pretty avid fan of Yomi.

t. serlin

W-w-who?

Whatever are you implying user?

Do not laugh at my misery

>kof
lmao, just lmao

>Opponent is from Turkey
>Laggy Ken

Every time

I made and posted this months ago.
Where can you see wnf brackets now?

SFV needs more cute things like this

FUCKING
ENTRANTS

No one is entering because it isn't their game

It belongs to one man (hint: he's a Mensa certified genius with a PhD in Fundamentals)

>While recovering from a site issue, we lost some older images. Please post some new ones to make up for it!

sniff time boys

how many cute costume you bought in sf4? exactly

sniff sells

I thought void hated kof xiv...

how do you see the entrants?

>SFV - 65
>UVC - 10

jesus what happened

People don't even know the best thing about this. Smash 4 has 2 weeklies at the esports arena. The money one has over 100 entrants.

Does WNF even post brackets anymore or are they too embarrassed by their failing numbers?

ye but its easier to get people (smelly kids) to play party games than fighting games

they cant do a qcf ffs

My LCBS isn't open yet