Nordicists are pieces of shit

I am tired of Nordicists. No modern academic agrees with these shitheads.

>we wuz Ancient Egyptians
>we wuz Ancient Persians
>we wuz Ancient Greece

And people always complain about Afrocentrists? Nordicists tend to rear their ugly heads all the fucking time and tend to be even more obnoxious than Afrocentrists, imo.

Other urls found in this thread:

anthromadness.blogspot.com/2015/06/copts-example-of-pre-islamic-and-arab.html
pnas.org/content/111/13/4832.full.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've literally never seen a Nordicist in my life, going by your picture they seem to be people who believe all relevant people were blond haired and blue eyed aryans, right?

So you mean you've NEVER been on /pol/ or /int/? Good for you honestly.

Yes. I see them all time when discussing the racial origin of Ancient Egyptians or Persians. All. the. fucking. time. They don't listen to reason either.

I need to lay off /pol/ and /int/. The Nordicists are worse than Afrocentrists, imo. Not everyone /pol/ or /int/ is a Nordicists, but a lot of the imbeciles congregate there.

>And people always complain about Afrocentrists? Nordicists tend to rear their ugly heads all the fucking time and tend to be even more obnoxious than Afrocentrists, imo.
>Nordicists tend to rear their ugly heads all the fucking time

The whole nordism (in the current context) bullshit is entirely made up by anti-/pol/ people. Most threads about it are false flags by anti-/pol/ people. Nordicism is not at all popular among actual nords, and as an ideology it has almost no supporters.

Where as afrocentricsm is popular among African-Americans due to the fact that most of them aren't very well educated and they suffer from a lack of an solid historical identity. Nordicism is not comparable to Afrocentricism when it comes to popularity and relevance. Afrocentricism trumps it completely.

Just look at google statistics.

I go to /pol/ for happening threads and when ever there is an election but /int/ I don't touch with a 12 foot pole.

Nordicists must be pretty cringy to listen to though, literal Stormfag mentality.

I've never seen /pol/ claim that Egyptians and Greeks were Nordic. That's some Varg level lunacy.

Kievan Rus was founded by Vikings tho

I know anecdotal experience is not reliable, but at a certain point, it seems to contain some weight and becomes reflective of something deeper.

There are websites where Nordicists congregate and spread their dumb memes as a way to reassure each other. Stormfront is just the tip of the barrel.

I think one reason we see less support of Nordicism in statistics in statistics is because in real life they tend to be less outspoken about their bullshit.

I see non-med white people on /pol/, /int/, and Veeky Forums taking credit for ancient Greece and Rome all the time though

Of course you´ll never see them. They are either entirely scared of sun and stay in their basements or "hide their power level"

>going by your picture they seem to be people who believe all relevant people were blond haired and blue eyed aryans, right?
basically people who are able to take following opinion seriously
>"All these are roads taken by Nordic tribes: by the Phrygians to Troy and Asia Minor; by the Nordic Hellenes to Greece; by the Nordic Italics (Romans) to Italy; by the Nordic Kelts to France and Spain. To these lands these tribes bring their Indo-European languages, and as the ruling class force them on to the subject, mainly Mediterranean, lower orders.",.Günther, Hans F K (1927).

Yamnaya ancestry is significantly less among Southern Europeans, but the first blond European individual has been found at Neolithic Hungary (NE7).

The Northwestern Europeans have more Yamnaya ancestry, but blue eyes and blonde hair did not originate from the Yamnaya. The Yamnaya were actually tall, fair, and dark haired/eyed on average.

>I've never seen /pol/ claim that Egyptians and Greeks were Nordic.

Oh c'mon, they do it on Veeky Forums quite foten too.

From my own studies, I think Ancient Egyptians were more Western Eurasian. Is this true? Western Eurasians are not Nordic at all, note.

Wtf did I just read?

>light skinned

They were darker than modern Europeans

Seems to me like a strawmen to justify anti-germanic racism just like the afrocentrist meme

>Muh credit
Well they are cultural descendants at least. That and it is connected to Pan-Europeism and the idea that all europeans share a bond of culture and history.
Mediterranean bro here.

Who's "they"?
Just because some nordicist troll comes here and starts spouting his wewuz doesn't mean he was directed to come here by the Grand Exalted Dragon of /pol/.

No, they were Levantine farmers mixed with Subsaharian nilotic people

Does the large stature of the Dutch/Scandinavians come from Yamnaya, Cro-Magnons, a high dairy diet or all of them

Just by looking at Egyptian art you can get a reasonable idea of what they looked like, at least at some point in time. They saw themselves as ethnically distinct from both the Semitic peoples of the Near East and the Nubians.

I'm not sure what would account for any major differences between how modern Egyptians and ancient Egyptians appear, however. Obviously, the country has been conquered by Persia, Greece, Rome, the Arabs, and the Europeans, but there wasn't, to my knowledge, such intense settlement that it would completely erase their ethnic identity.

Nordicists are worse than Afrocentrists on Veeky Forums, but Afrocentrists are worse everywhere else.

Replace SJW with Afrocentrist and Anti-SJW with Nordicist

I read studies about how Copts have a high percentage of Western Eurasian in their autosomal DNA, and this may be indicative of Western Eurasian migrating there and not mixing with the Semitic peoples of the Near East or Nubians. Read this:

anthromadness.blogspot.com/2015/06/copts-example-of-pre-islamic-and-arab.html

>shills going "no u" on popular memes

how sad... you guys are not even good at this

Doesn't genomic testing show that ancient and modern egyptians are pretty much the same despite having gotten Allahu akbared?

Right, and by doing this we ignore the entire context.

>justify anti-germanic racism
Northwestern Europeans have been highly accomplished people in recent history. They have contributed a lot to mankind, but this does not mean all progressive ancient civilizations were of their stock.

So what ? They were blue eyed white people then ?

The male Yamnaya were 170 cm tall (5'7) on average.

>the entirety of this thread

>Doesn't genomic testing show that ancient and modern egyptians are pretty much the same despite having gotten Allahu akbared

yes and they have 18% Subsaharian admixture on average.

This. Veeky Forums is a hideout for many freaks, never assume it's representative of general views.
You can however extrapolate beliefs to closely related groups.

Personally I see Afrocentrism as much more prevalent in society at large. IRL Nordicists are fringe where as Afrocentrists may actually gain traction in academia and society itself.

No, I was questioning why there would be a hugely significant ethnic difference between modern egyptians (who aren't, by and large, blue eyed white people) and ancient egyptians.

Pic from the book of gates. Libyan, Nubian, Near Eastern, Egyptian

I do not agree. I just think they tend to keep it to themselves. Afrocentrists tend to be more loudmouthed whereas Nordicists congregate with their own groups and keep it to themselves. They are obscenely obnoxious online though.

>with
within*

im awful certain there is a LOT of false-flagging, mostly with the intent of triggering /pol/.

most of the anti-viking threads are full of outright misinformation and bullshit that is propagated to try and shit on /pol/ nordicist views, which are bogus, but on a fact-centered board just ruins quality.

seriously, havent you seen the threads with the obvious false-flagger posting deviantart-tier berserker drawings and typing in all caps? then people turn around and speak like there plenty of these actual people here when there hasn't been a thread that was unironically saying these things ever?

>Afrocentrists may actually gain traction in academia and society itself.
Afrocentrists will never gain traction in academia. There is no Jewish conspiracy in academia either, as many Nordicists would argue.

Academia is cold and indifferent and simply proceeds based off the data, that's it.

On the other hand: modern anthropology

I'm talking about genetic studies like autosomal DNA and history. You use a combination of autosomal DNA studies and history to determine ancestry.

I do not believe anthropology has anything to do with that, from what I've read about it. Perhaps, specific sub-disciplines like human behavioral ecology (HBE) does to a small extent.

Are you sure about that? I hear a number of colleges in the US are offering 'safe spaces' to students and segregated dorms for black students so they don't get triggered.

the problem is is that SJWs are an actually thing in academia, and they do try and push afrocentrist crap. it meets various success, but it is present.

nordicist views are all but never taken seriously.

That has no bearing on the actual research. By and large, academia still proceed impartially based off evidence.

Academia has yet to be tainted by either Afrocentrism or Nordicism because research proceeds by a way of operationalized hypotheses.

You cannot dispute stuff like autosomal DNA stats for being "SJW".

>by a way
by way*

This is how Hannibal was depicted on the History Channel.

Afrocentrism is mainstream.

History Channel is retarded on many levels and not reflective of academia.

>research proceeds by way of operationalized hypothesis
>implying leftist college professors give a shit about research.

It's still mainstream.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How stupid do you have to be to think that a noble someone in a Phoenician (and therefore semitic) state is black just because it's in Africa?

>and not reflective of academia.

That's not what he said. He said it's mainstream. A lot of shit that isn't reflective of academia is still prevalent in society and part of a mainstream consensus.

>Academia has yet to be tainted by either Afrocentrism
but that's not true

people blatantly go around saying that Cleopatra and Hannibal for instance were black, otherwise, you're just a racist.

First time in Veeky Forums and wtf is this shit
t. /int/

Yes, but you said:

>Academia is cold and indifferent and simply proceeds based off the data, that's it.

That's simply not the case. Fields like anthropology or (to some extent) sociology put more emphasis on subjective data from things like ethnographies than they do on hard data.

It's the academic embodiment of feelz over realz

Anytime someone says Cleopatra was black I get triggered so hard it's all I can do not to explode

sadly, it sorta is.

it is what goes for learning nowadays, many people will receive their view of the world from this channel.

Everyone knows Pawn Stars is serious history

Yeah there's a popular ignorance that assumes Africa = Black but classicists and historians know better.

Where did i claim that? Nordicism is retarded but the only time i mentioned it was on Veeky Forums

>people blatantly go around saying that Cleopatra and Hannibal for instance were black, otherwise, you're just a racist.

People also go around saying that the Nazis dindu nuffin and that the Soviet Union fought their war all 4 years like Enemy at the Gates.

It doesn't make them right.

Where do you think blacks learned it from?

oh fucking get off it, you know what i mean

people will actually think that the show Vikings is what actually happened.
people will think Hannibal was black because of Barbarians.

>People also go around saying that the Nazis dindu nuffin
nobody outside of /pol/

americans

I've argued with them countless times on /pol/, here and in other places. It really is for the very most just muh heritage Americans in my experience, only few actual Nords seem to care.

My bad, I was trying to agree with you through sarcasm but I guess I responded to the wrong message for that to be clear.

Yes, I have a hard time not correcting people when they say shit about Ragnarr that's clearly from the show and not taken from any of the available sources.

You're just wrong though. Paleo-anthropologists use DNA analysis.

Also Stormfront and it's head honcho, Ben "Fourth Reich" Garrison

Jews

Hey /pol/, thanks for joining us

They still exist. Just because an espouser of a viewpoint exists doesn't make that viewpoint accepted or right.

We aren't orkz. We don't make something true by having a bunch of people believe it as so.

Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha
My entire nation's academia is politically affiliated and publishes according to the ideological imperative.

What country?

>Academia is cold and indifferent and simply proceeds based off the data, that's it.
lol no
academia is biased af and 100% politically motivated, as it has always been

I doubt that they were dark haired/eyed. Most of the early steppe nomads had light hair and eyes and the Yamnaya are closest to modern day northeastern Europeans genetically.

Oh, no hard feelings then

You can guess, amigo :^) it's not hard to.

Ancient finns?

Allow me to reiterate that for you.
""Germanics"" claim the achievements of Rome and Greece as their own, but then proceed to call Italians, Greek, Spaniards and Slavs non white. Heck, by their standards even their precious Hitler isn't white enough.

Black deluded racists are ever worse, but high horse neckbeards on /int/ really piss me off.

/r/ing the pic of the neckbeard being proud of vikings, but bitching about niggers

Your doubt isn't an argument, the fact that they were dark haired/eyed is based upon scientific studies done on the dna extracted from Yamnaya skeletons, next time you try to refute something try to do some minimal research on it.

"Another article released a year later basically revealed the same thing, although this study focused the pigmentation of many ancient European populations in comparison to modern ones including pre Neolithic Western Hunter Gatherers and early Neolithic Farmers in Europe. But the study did also include a sample set from the Yamnaya culture which is identified by most linguists as the speakers of the Proto Indo-European language on the eve of their great expansion. Only 11% of the Yamnaya in this sample from the Samar Oblast region carry alleles for light eyes, as they are noticeably darker pigmented in skin and eyes than contemporary Southern Europeans. See data below."

pnas.org/content/111/13/4832.full.pdf

"Also of note, another 2015 major aDNA study was released just several months later. Interestingly enough, it found the same extremely high prevalence for brown eyes in the people of the Yamnaya culture. These aDNA samples were taken from the Kalmykia & Rostov Oblast regions, which are roughly 1,000 kilometers Southwest of the other Yamnaya group sampled in the earlier Maithieson et al study above, which were taken from the Samara Oblast region. However, the study and new sample locations yielded the same results.
"For rs12913832, a major determinant of blue versus brown eyes in humans, our results indicate the presence of blue eyes already in Mesolithic hunter-gatherers as previously described. We find it at intermediate frequency in Bronze Age Europeans, but it is notably absent from the Pontic-Caspian steppe populations, suggesting a high prevalence of brown eyes in these individuals."

Pretty much puts the nail in the coffin for the old idea of the Proto Indo-Europeans being a highly blonde and blue eyed

Only a fringe group of white people believe that. Most black people think they wuz kangz.

/int/ is just shitposting, learn to bantz

The WE WUZ pics mocking Nordicists originated on fucking /pol/.

The western steppe had dark hair and eyes, eastern had light

I think the fairness of the eastern steppe is due to an eastward expansion of corded ware according to the latest results.
Basically the fairly dark PIE from the west steppe move very early on to north Europe and mix with the likely already fair looking late farmers, acquiring a higher frequency of those traits, and the result is very close to modern north Euros. Then they re expand eastward again and form Andronovo culture and such.

As far as I'm aware there aren't traces of fair traits that are earlier than the corded ware horizon.

No one claims they were Nordic. Quit misrepresenting what exists and inventing viewpoints that don't exist. The only thing I've ever seen /pol/ claim is that they and the Levant were a bit more Mediterranean before the Islamic invasions. I've seen a few memes about Ramses II being Western European in that meme study but that's it. Greece memes are usually perpetuated by newfags, but then again there is some basis to some changes after all that slav/bulgar/turk rape (of course they weren't germanic aryiunzz).

Remember /pol/ is one of the top 3 boards on this website so it gets the most newfags and will never have consensus on anything.

Haplogroups don't mean much.

Haplogroups just give you ideas on my migration of different groups of people (e.g., mtDNA for maternal migration and yDNA for paternal migration), but autosomal DNA gives you a better idea of current race since it's inherited from all of our great grandparents.

Paternal haplogroup doesn't actually mean much though. Can only be reliable up to your great grandfather or something. This is because the Y chromosome mutates easily. The maternal haplogroup literally does go all the way back, but it is still a worse metric compared to autosomal DNA, as I explained.

this
fuck this shitty false-flag thread

Pol is shit in general