What would be your Daily Driver if you earned $80 MILLION dollars a year

What would be your Daily Driver if you earned $80 million dollars a year like Stephen Curry

motherfucking VL COMMODORE

What every baller should have

my nigga

20 Chevettes
10 K cars
A few Fieros
All the 80s in good shape Mazdas I could find
An old Cressida
A clean Civic
One truck

>daly driver
>only one
>not choosing from a massive garage filled with anything from 150 year old steam cars to rear one off super cars.

Would probably have an M5 or E55 as a daily. I know that's debatable here but realistically I'd need a fast and fun five seater and just not sure Giulia has the staying power. But then I'd have a seven car garage...
>1. The Daily
>2. 675LT
>3. G55
>4. LP640 SV
>5. Phantom Drophead
>6. Open bay for projects
>7. Wife's car, Range Rover

A Lada Niva

My lesbian co-worker has one
She's baller as fuck

Probably a Twingo rolling 40 inch mud tyres and the entire back seats removed to make room for some sort of marine Inline-7 engine.

Fraternal twins
1987 and 2017 RUF CTR

Good lad

Oh shit!

Import one of these bad boys

I'd buy 12 Humvees and a tank to drive around in. Then I'd supe up the tank and put a supercar engine in the Humvees and race them.

Then, I'd buy a fighter jet, put a lisence plate on it, fold up the wings, and drive it around like a car.

a Singer probably or something like the owner of BBi's daily driver.

Honestly.

White or Black Raptor
4 door, biggest engine, every option, highest tech package.

Dat powah.
Blend in with all the other murricans in their pickups.
Plenty of space, plenty of room to put whatever I need to haul around in the bed.
Can take it way out in the boonies and hide from all the poorfags.

This would be my daily, sure I'd have a warehouse full of rad cars and bikes to play around with, but this would be my grocery getter/ home depot runner.

Peripheral ported rx3 with straight pipes

This

Model S p100d

I'd just fix up my shitbox

probably an m2/m3/m4 or a tesla.

Panamera Turbo Executive for a DD and a 911 R for weekends.

It's only 3000 dollars what are you waiting for.

probably a ///m car or a tesla

MB doesn't really appeal to me as much

This. But to pick one, either a Giulia or a 911 Turbo. Sporty and fun, but can do comfy enough for me

You have poor taste

pic related, I'd rather not attract unwanted attention
>a Giulia
good taste

I've thought about importing one of these guys. Should I?

I really don't understand truckerfags. Why don't you want something that is fun to drive. Trucks handle like shit.

now this is fucking exquisite shilling.

take note, you fucking manchildren.

Humvees are pieces of shit senpai

>a burlap nigger with a troll doll daughter and a fat wife
I don't like this game.

how is that shilling? lol
the CTR3 is god tier btw, I wouldn't buy the yellowbird which is just a tuned 911

cause you can sell a motherfucking car, nigger.

>raptors aren't fun to drive

to someone in Veeky Forums? lmfao
the most expensive I've seen posted here that belongs to an user was a used 360
360 money buys no CTR3 and certainly no CTR Yellowbird

*Good boys

>he thinks I don't have CTR3 money

A giant fucking amphibious RV. I could chill out anywhere and everywhere.

I'll be known as, "That guy who daily drives a giant fucking amphibious RV."

>he thinks anyone here will believe he's a billionaire

300k civic

post selfie with timestamp in mar a lago pls

that's for plebs who buy stamped leather.

>stamped leather.
what did he mean by this?

Idle to the grocery store with the occasional throttle blip.

Fucking this.

With a 13b-rew swap though.

fuck off gustavo fring

>What would be your Daily Driver if you earned $80 million dollars a year

The biggest change in my DD would be it gets housed inside a large 4 car detached garage. That means I move to a large house in a HOA community as that protects my cars, garage, home, and myself from both crime AND criminals. Yes, criminals and crime are separate things because an HOA also makes it more difficult for them to stalk or scout out people and properties.

I'm a believer in hiding my power level most of the time. It's only at work that I demonstrate my power level. Otherwise, outside I try to reduce any ego. There's no need to demonstrate power levels by having a high end DD. High end cars are better for the "pleasure car" being driven recreationally or because you have VIPs visiting to drive around.

Unfortunately, at 80 million/year earnings, I will not be driving a DD. Someone else would be driving such as a personal assistant because the time spent commuting is far better spent thinking or working on company-related problems because I would not be doing curry type business (sports).

>like Stephen Curry

Insurance and the team would probably try to set requirements on the DD. They would insist that the DD be robust enough to protect my health in order to allow me to continue. So the choice of DD would be an SUV and not a Tesla or something that gets run over. And it would not be a "paul walker crash" car.

a fully restored tofu mobile.

Bikes >>> all

rotary FD that works and NSX with rocket bunny, widebody and fuckoff huge wing.

Might even be able to afford to run a bmw for that money.

An absolute shitbox-looking car that would be a monster of a powerhouse underneath the hood.
Literally the ultimate sleeper.

heres a guy with a logical mind grounded in real world fantasies.
>may your capitalist dreams come true friendo

ur mom OP

i'd get the nicest bronco i could find

Was my first car

A W189 with a supercharged 6.3 from the 300SEL

With that much money a year I'd just higher some experts and make my own car. One of a kind and it's exactly what I want. That or a miata.

>3k
>title missing
>no texts no emails
Sounds like a fucking scam.

>thinks like a soccer mom
>logic

You have obviously never used craigslist ever

>auto enthusiast board
>logic
pick one tardo

I bet his contract has a no riding motorcycles clause.

I was going to pick an FD but I don't know if $80mil is enough, so I guess I'll go with a '94 civic hatch with a few simple mods.

Probably a Canyon Denali or something.

todd?

restore my car and drive it, dont need anything else

god bless habib

I'd stick with my GP GTP but put a ton of money into making it more modern.

pontiac vehicles are straight baller, pic is how i feel driving mine at night with all the red interior lighting.

or a ferd gt

Something with a bulletproof/ bombproof conversion package...

kek, took you longer than I expected to figure it out

fuck yeah

though I would go with Group A race trim Walkinshaw for shit n giggles.

Am I famous? Then I'd just get chauffeured or drive around in whatever brands pays me to advertise their cars. Aston, Merc, Audi, I don't give a shit.
If I don't get a sponsored car then a VW Eurovan or Ferd Transit, or tahoe or burban, nice comfy trim, so that I get driven around with my team bros.

Am I low key making that per year and still working hard?
Since I'm still working then I need to be available and mostly working I guess, so either a Ranger Rover LWB or an S-Class LWB that I will be driven around.

Am I assured I'm making that per year, for the rest of my life?
Then fuck everything, give me a GT1 class whatever that's been converted to road legal, a JTCC rx-3 or kenmeri, a race trim cobra, a Group B, group C, a civic with just a few simple mods.
Replace my spine for a titanium made one with integrated cushioning so that I don't die when I go through a pebble on the road and that's it.

My nigga

And a Mulsanne when I really want ultimate comfy commute.

Not a fuckin Mercedes that's for sure. Scotty Kilmer was right about the Germans. I'd DD something simple like a hot hatch so that I could fix it easily.

Deep black armoured Mercedes S-Class with private chauffeur.

LFA is a perfect fit.
It's just such a satisfying car in so many ways. Plus that comfy interior is a bonus.
I'll also fly under the radar compared to Ferraris and Lamborghinis except to those car guys who know.

>that shape
>that perfect sound
>fly under the radar
wat

GTR w a LS1

Probably an AMG S-Class.

Compared to any Ferrari, Lamborghini, Bugatti, Konigsegggegegegeg, and McLaren?Absolutely.

I'm not saying it's a sleeper, it's just not as shouty.

A Suzuki Cappuccino with a twin turbo LSX

>not as shouty
I don't know where you live but that as shit seriously doesn't go unnoticed.
I mean, 2bh it's not like ferraris, mclarens, and so on are headturners irl all the time. If I see one parked I'll notice but most people just pass by without checking it twice, only when they are parking do they tend to attract crowds because of the sound and the whole weirdness of it.
So yeah, if you leave it parked, it's another sporty car, if you're arriving or leaving in one? no, you'll get a crowd.
I say this as someone who studies near an exotic car dealership.

Summer: TA Challenger
Winter: SLT GMC Sierra with full back seat, offroad package, and standard length bed (I live in the boonies in a northern state. Good ground clearance plus long wheelbase is best when plows don't make it out for a few days after a snowstorm)
Commuting: Tesla P100D

>actually driving yourself in uncomfy deathball supercars for people in midlife crisis
>not engaging in cocaine-fueled orgies in the back of your luxury refurnished chevy suburban while a chauffeur is at the wheel
This board is embarrassingly pleb.