Name a better looking car

Name a better looking car

>it's not an Eleanor
It's okay to be wrong OP

that car is ugly so this is ez modo

I was about to shit all over you, but that really is a good looking car.

What's so great about Eleanor? First one was the pig fat late generation. Second one was a resto mod before resto mods were a thing.

69-70 Mach 1' with shaker hood

fpbp

68 SS or Fixed-light ZL1.

For some reason the ZL1 reminds me of Bender.

the 1969 mustang.

Like this?
This car looks beautiful, I wonder how it drives.

>all this tacky shit

Nobody ever said it had to be fast or light. Just better looking.

How about literally anything else besides the chr, mirai, or prius

stangs are pig disgusting so its ez modo

>posts ugliest rx7
kek
it is hard to find a jdm more beautiful, more timeless than FD

>meximodded 1st gen

You're fucking disgusting.

FB > FD > FC > RX8

FD is good, but FB is just better

The original NSX
Mk4 Supra
Fd2 civic type r
R32-34
MR2
RX 7
Evo 9
GTO
Prelude
Integra
Aristo
Mclearn F1

I can literally keep going. And another thing, none of those cars broke down as much as that American POS.

>All these fastbackfags
For 69 and 70, coupe > fastback.

Is that a mach 1?

Literally any lancia

You might have autism. I have the tism and I think that is the best looking car as well. You want to trade piss bottles?

as a yuropeen citizen i find this a bretty gud luking kar opee, this was back wen murican cars were bretty gud and had veeates and white text on the tire hmmmmmmmmmm i miss those days

xxxx

user

ps: louvres and front bumper lips are the shit

No

Because the first one was fucking hero. Went way above and beyond in both film and IRL and still lives today.

The second one is some poser prima donna fit only for those that think bone collector and monster energy stickers are cool.

How much does a car like this cost in the US?

depends on the condition, engine, and options., But running with a V8? Anywhere from $20k to $90k, again depending on model, engine, provenance, and history. Legit documented numbers matching Shelby's are usually over 100k if in mint condition.

The cheapest V8 car you're going to find is probably a coupe with the 289 small block. Fastbacks are much more desirable.

>I wonder how it drives.

Like a heavy first gen Mustang. It's not a chore but it's not a delight either. Basically an average car. Big thing you would notice is that visibility to the rear is terrible. Straight back isn't so bad but the blind spots to either side, and especially the right, are huge. The side mirrors are useless postage stamps too. I took to "clearing the baffles" with a hard acceleration before changing lanes to the right and practically sticking my head out the left window when changing lanes left.

Would still buy another in an instant though.

and you can get the same basic car for MUCH cheaper if you go for its sister car, the Mercury Cougar instead.

I see, I somehow got the idea that they were much cheaper in the US, the few I managed to find around me are similarly priced.

Old ford pushrod engines are reliable as fuck. Fuck off with your FOLDED OVER 10000 TIMES SUPERIOR JAPANESE CAR shit
Yeah but they're getting rare as hell now

What part of that is good looking?

Thats a fiat so my point still stands

Most cars
/thread

Only correct answer.

I rate it a Bond out of 10.

My car pic related

>none of those cars broke down as much as that American POS.
>RX7
Holy shit, he's serious. What color is your civic?

90 grand no lowballers no test drives no looking at the car i know what i got