Cringe thread?

Cringe thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h4cNuMQuI3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=h4cNuMQuI3s

God, dealer stickers are so cringey.

Why are so many bronies such loudmouthed atheists?
I mean there are even tons of christian furries (which is kinda funny) but it seems like there's a connection between atheism and that cartoon series.

>planet fitness

that got me

nothing cringe about this

it's pretty fucking cool, definitely better than stock

>that ear is tentacle like going straight to her pussy

the fuck

The dog jus wants some pussy bro chill

>I do not believe in your imaginary friend
>has a pony
Planet fitness is the gayest thing though

I never got the point of doing this. Do they really think they are gonna influence people? or is it just "look at me how conservative/liberal/whatever I am".

The front could kinda work but without the badges.
The rear is just ugly as shit, that downward lip from the trunk meeting the bumper makes it look retarded, then the fake diffuser and shit is just messy.

I still remember when the actual owner of that car came over from /mlp/ to the Veeky Forums thread and ranted

>my news channel? Comedy centrel.
lmao get that shit outa here

>Atheism - The logical choice

What is logical about proudly spouting shit about things you can't prove or disprove.
The actual "logical choice" would be to accept that there are things you simply can't grasp or know at this point in time.
But even that wouldn't be a reason to plaster opinion all over your car and rubbing it into everyone's faces

btfo

>PORCSHE

WTF am I looking at?
Is it a 350z? Maserati? Kinda looks like a confused s2000

WIN

what did he mean by this

Pork her

sorry but this is awesome.

No.

350Z. You can tell from the shape of the door and windows.

The Planet Fitness sticker is the most telling.

What the fuck is wrong with you? That thing is fucking gorgeous, you autistic fuck.

>looking for any semblance of logical thought or intelligence in a man proudly displaying his love for pony-themed little girls cartoons

kill yourself, this rules.

I can't really say I like the look on the fenders with all the exposed bolts but man, man if they had just not badged it at all and just tried to make it be a custom car for the sake of being a custom car that thing would be so sick in my book.

>mad airbrush skills
>originality
>decent colors
>shit them ho's is hot
>mad street cred
>I will never be this cool
>shit, i'm jealous.