Why do women pretend to like cars?

Why do women pretend to like cars?

To attract a mate

male approval

Easy attention

>real woman work on cars
>woman on bottom has fake nails and all her jewlery still on
yeah i bet she did a good job changing that oil

This. Women do what they think men want them to do - until they have a kid then they (supposedly) start doing what they think their kids need. Men do what we think women like too but we have way way more varied priorities that's why men are fun and women aren't (after you nut)

you know youre a fuckup when you have to get into cars to attract a guy

car girls are shit tier 99.99% of the time and its just for attention

>BREACK

same reason women do anything at all ever
for the selfies

The same reason women pretend to like anything: attention.

Notice me, senpai!

Anyone got that picture of that chinese girl with a wrench next to the wheel lugnut

Holding an alternator in front of a car shows how much you know about it

Yeah I do, user.

You made me kek in class good job user

Post it.

ok good

Bump

Why does Veeky Forums pretend to like cars?

Attention

They wanna do "un-girly" stuff because its uncommon and therefore it will get them attention. There is also a lot of guys who will completely fall for any girl who is holding any tool, independent if the tool is right for the job or if they're actually holding it the right side up

>pretend
Stupid frog poster

>Breack

In all fairness I do know a girl who works on her own shit, and autocrosses regularly.

RRROOOOAAASSTTEEEEDDDD!!!!!!! XD

Shut up

Nice name
Seems appropriate

>meet girl off tinder
>she's actually nice and decently attractive
>eventually get to see her car, a Ford Escape from around 2003
>mfw i go inside it
>shit everywhere, total mess, hasn't been cleaned properly in forever
>BEEP BEEP BEEP when she turns the car on, it's the parking brake alarm because the parking brake is broken and the car thinks its engaged when it isn't
>"have you had someone take a look at that?"
>"no i'm too poor lol as long as it runs it's good enough for me"
>mfw
>beeping continues for 5 minutes every time the car is turned on and driven anywhere
>stereo is blasting shitty pop music which she turns up even louder to drown out the beeping
>she leaves the engine running and wasting gas when we are pulled over (despite how "poor" she claims to be)
>have to literally remind her to turn the engine off anytime we are parked and sitting in the car
>ask her how she paid for the car, she financed it
>mfw she still has 5 grand left to pay on this piece of shit she doesn't even take care of

Am I autistic for being really rustled about this?

>A lot of guys will completely fall for any girl who is holding a tool

This. Any woman that even gets close to a car makes half the guys at the meet cum in their pants. The women I know that do genuinely enjoy wrenching and working on cars want nothing to do with the goofballs at car meets lol

Why are teenage boys who don't even have a car so misogynistic?

you could date a stick of dynamite and still wouldn't go out with a bang.

Poor people are stupid. Stupid people make bad decisions so they become poor.

damn that sounds exactly like my sister

change broke ebrake with 2 rusted out rear shock mounts so the car jingles and bounces everywhere

No.

I want that wrench. I need more stamped cheapy wrenches in large sizes.

are you seriously considering marrying into that type of financial management?

same reason they pretend to like vidya, football and technology to be like one of da boyz

>marrying a woman
>2017

cool, just checking.

>foto
fuck off hue

>male approval

Basically this. Relevant story:

>went to autocross race recently
>a bro and I get put in a work group with a ~girl racer~
>make small talk, thinking she's okay at first
>says she used to be a "hardcore drifter"
>tells sob story about being in an accident
>supposedly has brain damage from said accident(s) and also from an "abusive boyfriend"
>mfw
>pin her as a batshit attention whore and get far away

>that day she ran the course in her Golf R
>got destroyed by guys like me in our stock mx-5s and fwd shitboxes
>but it's ok because fake brain damage took all her skill

The same reason most of this board does

ITT exact reason why most of this board is autistic sadvirgins, and girls who are actually into it don't want to show it because they'll get harassed by you shithead gatekeepers

I really, really like this image.

Mind if I save it friend?

>breack
>posts generic hot girls and whores

definetly made by some highschool gearhead

I regret asking a "car gurl" out when I temporarily worked retail. She has forever ruined the little charm that honda preludes had and turned it into shit.

>Alternator
Are you retarded? That's the fucking water pump

Never met one.
This must be a midwest / south thing.

there are some girls who purely like cars, and even girls that are mostly in it for male attention may genuinely like cars to some degree, but as with any male dominated hobby women get a lot more attention when there is less female competition and thats motive to put on an extra facade of being a "car girl".

meant to post pic related

>that pic
fucking /k/

/ok/ is masterrace.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against them or their interest cuz I luz muh gunz as much as they, but its funny how completely fucking gay they can be

No idea what you mean m8

So I can dribble on about car shit and feel like I'm not entirely wasting my energy
Its like when girls talk about their bitch friends. I don't really give a fuck but I pretend I do

Chances are -extremely- good the top two were told to 'here hold this' and have no fucking clue what's happening, the bottom one is at least plausible.

>harassed by you shithead gatekeepers

Fuck off back to tumblr and/or reddit,

Same reason why GAYMUR GURLZ exist

>Getting married
>in the current year
Are you fucking stupid?

>implying these women don't exist
they're all extremely thicc tho

Every "car chick" I've ever met/dated had huge daddy or big brother issues. Dad/bro loved cars, they spend their lives seeking their approval. The ones I got close to turned out they were molested when they were kids. Pretty dark, but that's probably generally the case.

why don't you go back to /r9k/ and cry some more about how girls won't fuck you

>Implying I have any trouble getting tail
>Implying it isn't the SJW terminology that gives you away

Chicks stay on one side, BURNING PASSION GASORINE TOOGAY is on another. Why don't you go back to fapping furiously to your CJ Miles centerfolds?

>still financing an escape from 2003
>still owe 5k

What the fuck? How long can you even finance a car for?

Why do men pretend to know about cars?

Probably the same reasons as women who pretend to know about cars, dipshit.

the same reason they pretend to like guns, video games, or anything considered a typically male hobby. attention

For (You)s

>implying it's not a valid term
>implying this thread isn't doing that exact thing

The way Veeky Forums acts a girl has to be able to do an LS1 swap with $500 an afternoon all on her own before they're "accepted" in car culture without being called a "fake", while a dude just has to like cars.

Sure, there are fakes. But they get way more hate than a guy pulling the exact same fake.

are you the guy posting "why do girls pretend to like [very accessible peasant genre]" on /mu/ as well?

get a life loser

>that pic
I hate this feigning car nerd bullshit and the fucking "DUDE RESPECT ALL RIDES" shit too.

Literally nobody gives a fuck except for these instagram whores playing fast and furious

>But they get way more hate than a guy pulling the exact same fake.

Except that's just wrong. All you need to do is just post something uninformed on here and watch yourself get put on blast. Most people on here will assume that a poster is male and still give them shit. Moreover, look at all of the gatekeeping that happens in general in any community. How many times have you seen people claim that someone isn't a "real car enthusiast" because of the car they drive or the lack thereof?

tl;dr
Quit white-knighting for hypothetical women.

Why does OP pretend to like girls?

>Why do women do X
The answer is always attention.

How about "Gamer girls"

Same mentality, but it has over the years become more common for girls to be "actual" gamers, as in they do it because they personally enjoy it

I think cars and auto in general will always be very much a mans club

because they like guys -/- attention from guys

>a dude just has to like cars

Fuck off. There's a reason I don't post pics of my HHR SS.

Sage for time lapse and obvious trolling

Just as there are stupid men who do retarded shit to impress women, there are also women who do cringey shit to attract the attention of men.

My girl doesn't really like cars.
She considers mine to be too flashy/impractical for example.
On the other hand she genuinely enjoys riding motorbikes.
She owns an er-6n (her bike has to be light, her weight is around 42kg) and somewhat knows her shit.
Going >they absolutely do it for attention only, typical females lol am I right
is kinda dumb guys, although those girls are around and probably the majority.
Funny thing is, there are guys around who are just as "fake" as them.

I think a lot of guys do it to feel accepted and look cool, while a lot of grills do it more for pure "attention", if that makes sense

>I think cars and auto in general will always be very much man's club

Yes it will because fixing vehicles and doing maintenance is complicated, in fact more complicated than most women want to deal with

one of you chucklefucks has the Veeky Forums version with the brap brap i know it

>All you need to do is just post something uninformed on here
That's what everyone does all of the time here

>there are guys around who are just as "fake" as them.
Most of Veeky Forums, see /osg/ and /ovg/

Im a post-trans girl and i enjoy cars quite a lot, so no, not all girls only pretend to like cars.

Not at all, so many people are fucking morons.

I remember my ex had a 3 year old Ford Fiesta, when it went for its first MOT it needed tyres and drop links. Total bill was something like £300. She then traded it in for a brand new one because "it was getting old and unreliable" and you guessed it, complained about being broke. She would also berate my "expensive" car whenever the subject of money came up and said I had no idea what it was like to be poor and getting a brand new car was a financially sensible decision. My "expensive" car? A 2001 E39 530i Sport that cost me £3k.

woman here

it's not for attention. in fact i fucking hate the attention and have considered going trans to escape it but that seems .. overkill

but seriously, i just want to be left alone 99% of the time

Bro, you're dumb. That's not the water pump, it's the air filter.

Just say you have a penis.
It'll repel some, but attract the select few to avoid

the handful of real Veeky Forums chicks i know irl have shitboxes and really enjoy driving(manuels included)
struck gold or moot points?

Lol

it was your sister

>Post-trans

WHY??? You removed the only unique thing about yourself. Fuck you

>Wrench to what appears to be a heater hose
Jesus Christ, that's as bad as that image where she's holding a crescent wrench to a fucking lugnut.

probably financed it used

When I was a kid (90s), there was a small Shell station with a garage near my house with a licensed woman mechanic. Worked on my mom's old Sunbird all the time.

I have no memory what she looked like anymore, maybe she was a lesbo? Who knows.

When I was a kid we had Filipinos live next to us I was in 5th grade at the time and I think she was a jr. in high school I can't remember and sometimes she would let me walk into her garage and she would let me watch her fix a 80s celica we got along like brother and sister but then we moved to another town and I never heard from her ever again

Who cares.
One on bottom is probably legit, you can tell because she actually bothered to pull back hair out of the way, also those fake nails don't always come off easy bro, and I still wear my watch when wrenching.

I wish /pol/ retards to leave. Yes we get it, you're an ugly fag virgin with anger and frustration, no need to write off all women as "worthless sluts". Don't you have a school to shoot up?