/utg/ - Undertale General

Modern Art Edition

Previous timeline: Spoilers ahead, proceed at your own Frisk.

-The Game
>store.steampowered.com/app/391540/
>undertale.com/

-The Demo
>undertale.com/demo.htm

-Artbook
>pastebin.com/1MRmU0Gk

-Booru
>under.booru.org/

-Recommendbin
>pastebin.com/fsqd5Sa6

-Writebin
>pastebin.com/UCr5qFpc

-Fangamebin
>pastebin.com/ZHASpj9h

-Steam Group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/undertalegen

-Flockdraw
>flockmod.com/undertale

-Zeemap
>zeemaps.com/map?group=1873782

-Shimejibin
>pastebin.com/YFEGhgxY

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.twimg.com/media/C2tIVmjVEAAgSlD.jpg:orig
twitter.com/ichi_goju/status/822830904628289538
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B15HVwPVMD-cR2JUalFEdjJmRWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cute nerds

Remember your code of honour!

I. To fear God and maintain His Church.
II. To serve the liege lord in valour and faith.
III. To protect the weak and defenceless.
IV. To give succour to widows and orphans.
V. To refrain from the wanton giving of offence.
VI. To live by honour and for glory.
VII. To despise pecuniary reward.
VIII.To fight for the welfare of all.
IX. To obey those placed in authority.
X. To guard the honour of fellow knights.
XI. To eschew unfairness, meanness and deceit.
XII. To keep faith.
XIII. At all times to speak the truth.
XIV. To persevere to the end in any enterprise begun.
XV. To respect the honour of women.
XVI. Never to refuse a challenge from an equal.
XVII. Never to turn the back upon a foe.

Stronger everyday for this goat! Lift for this goat!

what is this garbage? thats way too many rules

Is it real Paladin hours?

a beautiful contemporary piece by a sir. dapperblook, truly marvelous piece

STUDY THEM AND RENDER THEM TRUE IN YOUR HEART
You mean every hour every day?

I suppose I will repost these for the new thread and continue.

>a older, mature and now alone Undyne sits in her quiet house, reading a book she kept for years from the underground. The book's story itself had long lost her interest, it was the book itself that made her remember the times in the underground with her friends.
>Alphys had left quite awhile ago, she had found a opportunity elsewhere on the surface, and while it was bittersweet for both of them, Undyne had understood why Alphys had to go.
>Undyne was jarred out of her thoughts by a knocking at the door. She slowly got up, presuming maybe it was mail, or something. She always welcomed new things now.
"Hello, how can I help yo-"
>Undyne paused, her mouth agape and eyes wide as the all to familiar face stood above her.
"HELLO UNDYNE... IT HAS BEEN QUITE AWHILE HASN'T IT?"

>Papyrus nervously rubbed the back of his skull, Undyne noticed he had also aged quite a bit. Unlike monsters such as Undyne, who grew a few wrinkles here and their, skeletons age much more gracefully, only forming small cracks and their bones becoming less of a pure, milky white.
>Papyrus' face had also changed slightly, becoming a bit more "masculine" with his age, now sporting a quite broad chin.
>Undyne's face brightened up as a big smile came over her complexion.
"O-oh my god, Papyrus! Get in here!"
>she dragged Papyrus in to his surprise. He was worried she might not be so welcoming after the time, but those worries melted away.
>He also noticed she still had plenty of her strength, pulling him in with just one hand.
"Did anyone else come?" She asked, looking up at the tall skeleton who now sported a coat. Even after years, it was still so foreign to see him in such a, well, plain outfit.
"WELL, YES... BUT."
>Papyrus stopped and pointed over to his still immaculate car, which Sans and Frisk were passed out in.
"THEY DIDN'T EVEN MAKE IT HALFWAY." Papyrus grumbled.
"that's okay, I'm..."
>she paused, grabbing Papyrus' hands and holding them in hers. She looked like she was trying desperately to hold back her emotions
"I'm just glad you're here..."
>she said softly, looking away from her long time pal. As much as she tried, she could not hold back the smile getting even bigger on her face, her lips trembling.

CHARA!
WHAT IS BEST IN LIFE?

>study
rules and studying? hell no im out

"So, what have you been up to?"
>Undyne relinquished the hand hold and gestured him over to the small table that sat in the middle of her quaint house, similar to the old one.
>similar to Undyne, Papyrus had noticed Undyne's appearance. She looked pretty similar, except her wardrobe, which was now a nice sweater and some sweat pants. She had managed to keep her physique very good though, and only sported a few soft wrinkles on her face.
"STILL DOING WELL AS THE CHEIF OF POLICE. THINGS HAVE BEEN QUITE SLOW THANKFULLY, SO I FINALLY GOT A CHANCE TO TRAVEL AROUND."
>Papyrus struck a pose as he is prone to do, eliciting a laugh out of Undyne, who sat down with him and grabbed her tea.
"HOW ARE YOU DOING?"
>Papyrus brought his hands together and gave Undyne that attentive look he always did so long ago. Undyne looked down solemnly, still smiling though.
"You know, just keeping to myself, staying in shape and other things..."
>Papyrus frowned a bit, he knew she had been alone for a great while, which did in a way, prompt this visit.
"I'M SO SORRY YOU'VE BEEN LONELY UNDYNE."
>Papyrus said, a little more melancholy in his voice, as if he blamed himself for it.
"It's fine, Alphys writes back sometimes, she's found quite a success with her pursuit in medical science for both humans and monsters."
>Undyne chimed back, that unwavering will she had shining again. Papyrus smiled again, happy to hear she wasn't broken over it.
>It was breifly silent, before Undyne asked
"Would you like some tea, I still have some left?"
"YES, THANK YOU."

The spider a cute! CUTE!!!

Alrighty

from the thumbnail i thought the spider had a giant stomach

But can the spider beat Michael Jordan in a 1 v 1 basketball match?!

Frisk's dicc

frisk is a girl

Frisk has pusspuss and Chara has dickard.

WRONG!

No chara as pusspuss too you idiot

they are both cute girls

Nuh uh, that's wrong....frickin dinguses.

>tfw body gets stronger easily but forgetfulmaybe just lazy and bad at exercise
I want strong
I want more strong badly

pbs.twimg.com/media/C2tIVmjVEAAgSlD.jpg:orig

Without question. It would be a tough match, sure, but the spider's dribbling is off the charts! That, coupled with her powerful cuteness, would make it near impossible to take the ball away from the spider if she gets her hands on it!

>Undyne walked over to her kitchen and opened a pantry revealing a few other cups, and some other food. She took down one with a skull that she always gave to Papyrus when he came over and filled it up. While she did that, something grabbed Papyrus' attention, a box of dry spaghetti noodles. He got up and walked over, reaching above Undyne, who hadn't noticed him coming over. He pulled the box out of the pantry and looked at the box nostalgicly. Undyne turned around to see what he grabbed and smiled a bit when she saw the box. Memories came flooding back to both of them, of times together making all kinds of pasta, which usually made a giant mess and some destruction.
"Heheh... I remember how much fun we had making spaghetti."
>Undyne spoke, a bit more of her vigor back as she recalled.
"YES, WE HAD QUITE A BLAST... AND USUALLY CAUSED ONE TOO."
>They both laughed cheerfully, this scene almost looked like it was straight out of the past.
"Do you still make a wicked pasta?" >Undyne continued, laughing to herself a bit as she couldn't believe a word like "wicked" coming from her now.
"NOT REALLY, TORIEL DOES A LOT OF THE COOKING FOR US. TURNS OUT I'M NOT THE GREATEST CHEF IN COMPARISON TO HER."
>Papyrus replied, a bit dejected as he remembered his dreams to be a pasta professional. That was behind him now though.
"Oh well, atleast we had fun trying..."
>Undyne said as she finally poured Papyrus a cup of tea.
"Just you being here has reminded of all the cool stuff we used to do..."
>Undyne brought her gaze up to Papyrus, handing him a cup of tea. However, she paused as their gazes locked.

Woah, nice. Artist?

twitter.com/ichi_goju/status/822830904628289538

asreal's cummy

I thought it was boogie tier butt

Your second and third favorite Undertales are now male.
Would you still enjoy threesome with them with you in the middle/receiving everything?

THAT IS GOOD

That's gay, so no.

>chara's waist
>frisk's boobs
>those thighs

Well they were already male so sure.

There is nothing gay about taking several loads of hot, goopy, thick-scented semen straight from the source all over your face.

>tfw no fic where Chara bullies Frisk about her small breasts

You can get strong user! I believe in you!

That's super gay and gross.

I will make a fic where Frisk does not bully Chara about his smaller cock

dont look

Jokes on you I have spoilers disabled

We need to make a version of the Repository for lewd images.

they were already male, and no because i don't fuck skeletons

this image is better when you realize the small circles on asriel's eyes in the second frame are teardrops and not his pupils or something

i hope you mean we in a general sense because i dont know what that is

no it's super straight and very neat

No!

Yeah, it was just an old project a joint group of Charafags launched.

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B15HVwPVMD-cR2JUalFEdjJmRWM

I plan to update it soon, but I am the only one working on it now, I think.

oh, neat

>Male Undyne and Alphys
>Me between
That's really gay.

>Would you
Maybe.

Would you still love your fave if they were factkin with a youtuber you hate and would run a tumblr about it and insist you call them by a special pronoun and they'd obsessively watch all of that youtuber's videos and copy his mannerisms and would not listen to reason?

I don't even know what that mean?

I'd get them therapy if they didn't grow out of it soon.

>they both stared at eachother for a bit, Undyne slowly put down the tea cup.
>they both almost simultaneously hugged eachother in a embrace, finally allowing their emotions out that they had managed to keep bottled up for years. >Tears of joy rolled down both of their faces as they wrapped their arms around eachother.
"I just miss the old times" -sniff- "but you being back here, I... I haven't felt so happy in a while!"
"God look at us, cryin' like a bunch of dorks!"
>Undyne managed to sputter out between sniffs.
"I-I KNOW!"
>Papyrus exclaimed, still hugging tightly despite his feet hivering over the ground as Undyne lifts him up with her hug.
>she sorta overestimated her strength though, and they both tumbled to the ground. Which made them laugh even louder as they laid there together on the floor.
>finally the laughing subsided, and they both looked happily at eachother again. Undyne took a risk, and decided to plant a kiss on Papyrus' forehead. She didn't know why, but it felt right at the moment. She looked back at Papyrus, hoping he wouldn't be too flustered or shocked.
>his expression hadn't changed, if anything, he looked eben happoer.
"YOU KNOW... WE COULD ALWAYS STAY HERE FOR A FEW DAYS, TORIEL CAN LOOK OVER THE HOUSE!"
>Papyrus asked, holding his hands with Undyne's again.
>without much hesitation, Undyne replied
"That sounds great!"
>Undyne probably would have cheered that if she couldn't help herself. She looked at the face she called friend for so long, even now he was still there for her. It was funny, if you had told her this was gonna happen back when she was in the underground, she would probably laugh. But things were different now...
>they both got up and drank their tea a bit before heading out to Papyrus' car to wake everyone up.

no, imitation is the sincerest form of being annoying as shit

You've done well to remember your duties, son of man.

No.

If you want to spare your innocence. Don't read the spoiler.

Factkin = otherkin but with real people.

I know the spider is adorable! It's a fact! I also know you can love the spider! Her cuteness knows no bounds!

Aye.

>didn't reach image limit last thread
Utg is dying

We had a sudden and forced vacation to textpostland during last thread.

I am floweykin AMA

No it's not, the entirety of Veeky Forums was on textpost mode last night for hours. All boards, even trash.

There was a long break some hours ago where images couldn't be posted so it kind of killed it.

>eben happoer
Even happier.

This is why you dont type with a phone.

"C'mon ya punk, get up."
>while Undyne woke up Frisk, who snorted to life , and sans, who didn't even open his eyes, but just mumbled and got out of the car.
>Papyrus grabbed some bags and carried them in, Undyne followed him in.

>Later that night, they all sat around the table and talked about the fun times they had in the past. Frisk had made spaghetti for dinner. Even though Undyne and Papyrus had volunteered first, Frisk graciously took the job. Undyne needed this house, after all.
>They even made plans for that week. Well, Papyrus and Undyne did, Sans and Frisk just watched as they excitedly planned out the next few days. Frisk thought it was sorta cute, seeing such good friends finally reunited and so excited.

The End.

Absolutely!

Photo taken moments before the disappearance of Dr. Gaster (colorized).

I tried to post ASCII but Veeky Forums wouldn't let me

the enemy has been surprised! attack!

seems legit

Get inventive!

↖(・ ิω▼彡乚

What shocked you?

is chara a boy or girl

I suppose somebody asked about this before, but i've never seen it.
So...
Have you met/talked to anyone from /utg/ outside of this general?

If yes, then how did it go?
If no - why?

>inb4 /soc/

>Discord
I imagine many of us have.
If you meant irl, I think there was like two anons that started dating and ran off to start a family or something.

Ambiguously gendered, toby says so.

I kind of want to draw something Muffet related since it's been so long but at the same time I have no idea what it should be.

yeah i talk to one person, its pretty cool

Look at what you've done.
two anons a bit more personally, and them some musings in general's discord
I've gotten some very nice personal talks with one of the anons. Discord is always whatever, when "discussion" sparks there it's more flaming than anyone and anything resembling an opinion someone doesn't like is quickly spammed at all over.

how big are chara's tiddies

Delete this and yourself

Nonexistent.Chara is a kiddo.

how big are adult chara's tiddies

Chara never became an adult.

how big would chara's tiddies be if they became an adult

How about her tending to her bake sale stand?

Huge HUUUUUUGE!

About a A cup.

He put a lot of work into those pecs.

Can you draw her with her ovipositor? It's for a friend.

I remember someone mentioning that few weeks ago.
I don't know anything more though.

I'm avoiding discord for this exact reason.

It's good to hear that you got to know someone more personally.
And I mean all of you...

user do you happen to have a sneezing fetish or what?