truckpaper.com/listings/trucks/for-sale/17675569/1979-chevrolet-bison
youtube.com/watch?v=xBegCIlNYBk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Be completely honest.

youtube.com/watch?v=sqhUjEva7Kg

>Optimus Primefag had to get an oversize permit for humongous testicles

Check these tho

>Eminem is back for moar!!!

And Whiney didn't change shit. He has always been that way. Some mental illnesses are with you from birth.

why trucking seems so comfy?

it is isnt it?
if it isnt please end this misconception of mine

Was kinda hoping someone still had this saved

Because you can still shower daily while playing ETS2.

You tell em honey! Homosexuality is a disease as with being born a donk driving nig-nog!

jej

whats ets2?

Euro Truck Simulator 2

thanks

but dont see that how this games equates to being a trucker... playing battlefield has nothing to do with how it feels like to be a soldier

thats the point he was making br/o/

Except you get to use real trucks instead of ugly coeshits

The simulators will never be able to faithfully recreate killing your first lot lizard, the smell of stale piss at truck stop parking lots, the near death experience after eating a rollerdog. Other than that the driving for hours aspect is pretty spot on.

theyre pretty shit at the driving part too, if im honest

well if he thought i wanted te be a truck driver coz i played ets2 then hes quite wrong

Those are some awfully strong words coming from a bottom feeder otaku who couldn't even make it as a fucking company driver at Swift top fucking kek

Ouch I'm so offended by the regurgitated insults I've heard 100 threads before.

>when the cringey anime themed chuck taylor all-star fits...

youtu.be/_PXpYYjEJ8E?t=2m26s

There is absolutely nothing wrong with liking anime

>Chuck Taylors
>Hunter x Hunter

There's some things too cringey for even me.

>leasecuck
>throwing stones at anyone
I've been saving screens of your comments for a collage when you go under.

Oh good. More incredibly autistic cringeworthy comment collages.

t. buttmad second- hand pussy cuck oilfag
Put your trip back on. That or eminem.

Wait what was supposedly me?

you know what you did.

I dindu nuffin. Im a good boy

>in this thread, Whiney-Kun and Eminem finally have to answer for all of their terrible life choices
It does not go well

>Weeaboos
>Virgins
>Repressed homosexuals
>Long haul truck drivers (Formerly)

Who says all the good ones are taken?

Do any of you otr cuckshedders have a dog? I know the shitposter formerly known as roehltard has one. Because I'm thinking about getting one but I don't know. Is it that much of a hassle? Will the dog be happy or is it cruel to have a truckdog? Recommend breeds good for trucking? I think I'd like to have a basset hound, male. Is it too big? Will it shit everywhere and eat all my BOL's ?

Truck should be in the shop by the end of the week. Going to go pay for the new motor tomorrow and they'll deliver it to the shop on Thursday.

How much does the motor and labor cost?

I have 3 cats, they're pretty chill.

I've seen everything from chihuahuas to mastiffs in trucks. As long as you avoid a working breed like a border collie or australian shepherd, and keep it under 50lbs breed average, you should be good. If it's big enough to jump up on the seat or bottom bunk it should have enough space to move around throughout the day, with a shit stop thrown in every 4-6 hours (the norm for dogs that have hitchiked with me).

Around $5000 dollarydoos each. 15 hours to pull the motor, 15 hours to put the new one in, and 10 hours to figure out why the fuck it isn't running right.

Bassett a best

What's the best way to get your CDL?
What companies are good to get with?
Is this a good career?
I've got less then a month to decide my career and trucking seems like a decent money maker.

Read OP. Lurk two threads. All of your questions will be answered.

I used to work with a guy that had an Australian Blue Heeler as a truck dog, and he made a point of walking it/throwing a ball for it a couple of times a day so it got to run and stretch its legs. He used to let it get out on slow traffic lease roads on occasion and let it run beside the truck under 20 mph. It would go for miles without missing a beat.

Pricey venture, but I suppose that's just how it is. You bought that truck used right? Was that the original motor?

>go with swift. they'll train ya good.

Was lurking the last two threads. Just people shitting on vloggers and hating tripfags like they should. Just saw the OP. Are you able to get a student loan for a CDL? And which CDL do I need for company trucking?

Dont listen to him. CR England or USA Truck 100%.

Is actually right dont listen to me.

Are you able to get a student loan for a CDL? Which do I need?

Yearly reminder

>browsing COEs for sale for shits and giggles
>this one already has the right logo on it
>70 truck company
Dafuq. That's a new logo, too, so it's been sitting on the lot 6 months at most.

Yeah, original motor, probably had an inframe on it. New motor has roughly 1,100,000 fewer miles on it.

A cylinder kit would have cost the same, but my water pump is all fucked up and the turbo is on its way out, too, so I'm going to roll the dice on a new motor and see what happens.

>Are you able to get a student loan for a CDL?
Yep, but it's easier when it's offered through a CC.

>And which CDL do I need for company trucking?
CDL A with air brakes and combination endorsements.

See above.

>poor truck cucks making fun of another cuck

Why?

Sorry. Faggot of 19 with no knowledge. What's CC?

Community college.

>implying I'm a general freight pleb

>dat chebby bison
>dat 8v92 detroit
Hot damn.

>startup video
>clearly has a blown fuel pump
truckpaper.com/listings/trucks/for-sale/17675569/1979-chevrolet-bison

gomunidy golege :DDDD

Wot in tarnation?

>implying you're anything besides an autistic busrider with a torn meniscus from too much body mass

shes a beaut clark

Don't you got a golf cart to flip over, NEwbie?

Buy it.

Hmm, what's the over/under on needing a rebuild you figure? Around 500,000 miles or so?

Driggered :DDD

is that a chicken shed?

Yeah, megas like werner run a truck 450,000-650,000 miles, use the repair company they own to do rebuilds on them en masse, then put them in the fleet sales lot (that they also own) and mark up the rebuild to double market value on top of average market value for the truck, plus a bit more if they had to run it through the body shop.

That's not too bad desu, I'm sure you'd rather not have to pay but I was expecting like $8000 to do it.

It's a coping mechanism and it's also Veeky Forums so shitposting and making fun of other autists is the norm

How many miles did you get out of your current truck before the motor went?

This mostly

Is it really all that bad to work for Prime? My best friend worked for them and they would apparently alternate between bitching about fuel consumption and not being "early enough"

Around 400,000.

Would have been a lot more if ZF didn't find me a sweet motor for peanuts.

Don't worry, I got you too fampai.

>forgetting to attach image
shamefure display

criminally unfunny.

>truckerfag goes on /r9k/
Sasuga

newfag

Where do you guys usually source motors from? Is there a Pull-A-Part or LKQ for semi trucks?

I'm honestly interested in going owner operator for this company to get my feet wet.

How many miles to the year, roughly? Or was that the one year implied by .

For starters it makes you a gargantuan faggot

Callin out sick from Pepsi and see an email from US Foods in muh inbox. Maybe it's a sign...

Hey primefags. How much do local drivers make?

You can tell she just got railed out.

That's cool, I never knew truckers could bring their dogs along with them.

I dont think Prime even has local routes. I know the have some dedicated.

LITERAL cukc shed.

I'm not a truckerfag but I do lurk your threads every so often. What happens when you guys get into a wreck? Either you hit someone or something or vice versa. Is it like a suspension or something?

We don't do local we do have dedicated and regional dedicated. If you can get on with them it's max comfy but you have to live near the area to qualify and most of those spots have a 3 or 4 year waiting list.

All depends on the situation. If you have been around awhile with a clean record, even if the accident is bad and 100% your fault, not much will happen. Worst is maybe a "safety meeting" where a boss or HR person gives you a little slap on the wrist.

On the other hand you could be a cocky new guy like Eminem and take out a utility pole and get shitcanned real fast.

I like that sound.

your names funny

Thx bby

Depends on the company policies. Some are cool with it, some aren't.

kek that's me. poorly thought out names ftl

The doggos get used to it pretty quick, you just gotta be patient while they adjust to the (lack of a) routine.

I think basset hound would be a good choice. They have shorter hair and aren't too big. I'd say my blue heeler is right at the edge of being too big / too much hair. She's manageable, but I would not want to go any bigger.

USFoodsFag doesn't roll off the tongue as well, but you do what you gotta do.

2499 emails? Wew lad.

Greasy but profitable. The trucking industry's mantra.

>TFW I spent an extra two hours yesterday driving around to grab parts and working on the truck while my coworker fucked around with his new quad for an hour and then left since "he had to go"

I hope you have some ventilation open while using that butane stove.

Wouldn't one of the flat ones that come in a little carrying case be way easier to use in the truck?

Hue hue

>2500* emails
It's actually not too bad. That email only gets like 5 messages a day so I see them all. Just too lazy to go back now and delete everything.

I got this back with my paperwork last night. Wh wh what does it mean?

Ivan wants to get nekulturny with you, comrade.

She has a sister.

It means "I van to cornhole you."

look at those tits man you seriously going to sit there and tell me you don't want to tap that shyt?

youtube.com/watch?v=xBegCIlNYBk

Tfw i already did

Yes, she's an annoying, shlubby nerd with no ass, tiny tits and probably a stinky vag from being a long haul trucker that only bathes once a week. She's fucking disgusting, and your obsession with that ruin of a body is the definition of pathetic.