biopharmcatalyst.com/

Shitposting room:
discord.gg/5k3sVzC

Alternative memechat for poorfags:
telegram.me/robinhoodgeneral
-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade. It's also pretty basic shit.
> When is it coming to my country?
Never. They only have "plans" on an Australian beta.
> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, email their support. They are very good.
> Is this the place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
NO! THIS IS Veeky Forums, A PLACE OF POLITENESS AND PROFESSIONALISM!!!
> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform. -- (also learn difference between LIMIT and MARKET orders!!! and Jews are not white)
> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want a 2nd account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
>How do I git gud?
Technical analysis-
investopedia.com/termsc/candlestick.asp?layout=infini&v=5F&orig=1&adtest=5F
Fundamental Analysis- Martin Shkreli finance lessons on Youtube
> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0IAO7i2D1n8
adn.com/business-economy/2016/12/27/state-extends-pebble-permit-after-flood-of-comments/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for PTN

I'm up 35% on DRAM, should I sell now or wait for spike after S/4 and announcement of special dividend?

Sell half of your position

POST YOUR BAGS
O
S
T

Y
O
U
R

B
A
G
S

>PTN
>IMNP
>TPLM
>VNR

>APVO
>PLUG
>UVXY

I was hoping to sell half around $3, but that may be too greedy

You could also sell enough to breakeven, then feel free to remove any stops and hold indefinitely

VCEL is feeling a bit lighter today

Just started trading Friday. VO, VBR, and bought LMT this morning. Will NAK and DRAM be continuing to the moon tomorrow?

Prepare to lose all of your money

Why does /rhg/ have such a problem with bag holding? The first rule of trading (gambling) is knowing when to cut your losses (leave the table).

I feel like I'm digging to China buying PTN dips. when will it end....Sithis save me

u cant daytrade on robinjhood so why make a new thread every week. just refresh the thread every month. kinda pointless.

Who made Wallstreet bets private

This last week was a good week. I've recovered from all the foolish trades I made in November/Early Dec.

What's you're overall take on uvxy user?

You can day trade on robinhood, you can day trade everywhere.

Tax related selloff coming Jan 1st screencap this

can you or someone explain a tax selloff and how it impacts shareholders?

>Be investor
>Trump gets elected
>stocks go up
>Want to take profits
>Remember that Trump is going to cut taxes
>Wait until next year to sell shares so the profit is realized in a year where the tax rate is lower

thanks brah

i especially appreciated you put it in a way my simple mind could understand

The list is too long
>GEVO
>MRNS

Potential buys to put on your watch list

AMKR
FSUGY
FF

Guarantee you these will do well in the long run.

This so much. I always lose the most whenever I stubbornly refuse to quit and keep "averaging down". Its best to just accept your losses and move on.

Greentext makes everything simpler

Trailing stops are the best way to play memes, because they still give you the unlimited potential without having to set a limit

>mrw i am still "averaging down" on VNR

AUPH
down 500
kill me

Fucking meme stock. All this noise about VIX and volatility over the weekend I bought UVXY and what shit that fucking garbage is.

Death spiral leveraged futures etf supposed to track the VIX. VIX goes up 5% today UVXY shits itself and actually went down like 3%. What the fuck?

>look up how UVXY is priced. It's only down 3% today and spikes up 50+ % when volatility spikes

So I pgraded to Robinhood Gold and have the "extra" $1000 in my account. Do I ever have to use it? I dont want to owe any money or use their shit, I just want after hours trading.

Is it just like if I deposit $1000 from my account, itll replace the RH gold?

You don't need to use it and should not to play with the meme stocks on Veeky Forums the real advantage of gold is being able to trade Pre-Market and After Hours. PM/AH abilites have saved my ass plenty of times.

So yea your all good.

Its fucking volatile today Friday was the least volatile day ever! Why didn't this shit etf at least track the fucking index?

That means a divergance between Put & Call pricing and vix futurues

buy dram and nak.

I would hold off on defense stocks for the time being. Trump is against big military spending and wants to make cuts.

Trusting an user on this one.

The ride never ends

You must be right. A thousand dumbasses in agreeance must add to sone kind of wisdom. Still Dumbest fucking thing I ever invested in besides CORN.

How little can I start with?

I started with like $25 and my portfolio is around 25k now, I just drop 25 a week into my account. I'm not trying to build a retirement or anything so I'm not going balls deep.

as little as you feel comfortable losing
:^)

TRAILING STOP LOSS FUCKING WHEN
Shit yeah this too.
Always assume you're going to lose whatever you put in.

Day trading regularly requires $25,000 but you can start investing in stocks with a little amount. Personally I wouldn't start with less than $500. I started with $18,000 tho

DAT FUCKING RANGE...I'd probably go $100-200.

And since you guys seem to be a collective or in dialogue, is there some baseline of returns? I know nothing is guaranteed, but you obviously wouldn't be throwing $$$ all the time without getting something back.

I recommend putting it in blue chips since you'll be charged the $15/mo for it so might as put it to work.

I made some gains on Lockheed today. Trump's suggestion about reverting to the F/A 18 and canning the F-35 was silly, but still sent things into panic mode. I anticipated a little more recovery today, though.

It's not my primary source of income so I sit happy with $300-500 a week, it's never always gains though, it's a lot of loss as well. I usually make more money from blackjack tbqh familia

2017 will be the year bruh

It wasn't silly at all, it was simple negotiation, plus it might be necessary for supplementary F/A-18s given the enormous costs and relatively less weapons capability of the JSF.

Soo....Should I keep looking into this or break out the playing cards?

Im still very new, but I would say have enough to average down and look at your errors very seriously or maybe not, you'll look at your errors super seriously.

I would go with 300 if over 2 day, 200 and less if you want to test daytrading out. Find which indicators you like, look at news that can effect such sector, look at this place as what not to do.

Scalping 5-10c moves would be nice with 4k dolars. It took me losing 100 dollars and 2 months to finally get a little confidence back. Also bulls seem to be very sketchy ppl, be ware

would riots make this go wild? how do i benefit from riots, i think theyll be riots

Interesting dip buying pattern in this market:
youtube.com/watch?v=0IAO7i2D1n8

Skip to 4:30

Never break out the cards, once you completely learn blackjack inside and out it all you're doing is making moves where the odds are in your favor. So in theory you will win more often than not, but then there's shit you can't control such as a dealer getting blackjack.

At least with stocks you can make an informed decision on what you're putting your money in and can mitigate your losses

Good job, SJW!

Got 1k in DRAM right now and i'm considering going all in tomorrow. Their Investor Relations rep confirmed to a guy on stocktwits via email that paperwork for a merger/acquisition should be completed prior to the end of December.

might buy some with the rest of my buying power tomorrow. What kind of jump do you think well see by January?

Probably well above $3 when news hits. I'm still doing DD myself but you can't really fail when 40% of the shares is held by insiders.

I really wish Robinhood had more complicated orders. I'm thinking of using TD ameritrade as my main account because I want to fuck with options but I also want 30k in Robinhood so I can daytrade

I have a limit sell set at 4.90, not that I think it'll hit that. 4 is certainly a good possibility though

>VCEL
Mah nigga

What's your average?

I'm at 15.8k shares at 3.56 avg. Can't wait to be rid of this bag

Same here. There's so many order/limit/sell whatever types and RH has like 3.
I did see on the forums that they want to implement bracket orders sooner or later, so that'll be nice.

>2016
>Still not going all in on NVDA and AMD
its like you guys just want to lose your money instead of getting what feels like free money from our soon to be AI overlords Nvidia and possibly AMD. (I'm ready to pull out of AMD if they don't do a fucking great job with their new ML products. They could easily pull the rug under from nvidia if they can match Nvidia's support. Fuck GPUs and CPUs and all that consumer bullshit. AMD and NVDA are going up because of machine learning. Nvidia has a near monopoly on the market, and AMD is just entering. If AMD plays their cards right they'll go through the same boost NVDA has gone through the last year or so, but much quicker. NVDA already kinda can't lose over the next few years, they are pushing the edge of the market and aside from hardeware locked things they are pretty much loved because they just keep doing fucking great shit for machine learning. This is the future, you're quite the cuck if you don't realize and take advantage of this for yourself. I can understand setting aside like 10% for meme stocks but seriously if you don't have most of your portfolio in either of these stocks I feel bad for you son.

New pasta acquired

I wish id just held the whole year instead of selling a buying back missing out on gains.

So should i buy AMD starting tomorrow?

3.51 avg, sucks that they diluted but at least I know we'll make a profit at some point

Honestly this so much. I only rode AMD from 4 so far because NVDA was around 35-40 at the time and I didn't think it had room to move, but god damn.

Now I'm thinking if AMD plays it's cards right it could easily be $40 by the end of 2017.

What exactly made AMD decrease so much a few years ago?

Massive debt, shit management, and no good product pipeline.

What are the memes for tomorrow's open before I go to sleep?

Losing to intel/nvidia at almost every single price point performance wise

Yeah better get on it. Its been going up every day. It WILL continue to rise. AMD is releasing a new cpu soon thats supposed to be pretty good.

Ok. I got enough for about 23 shares. Wanna save my last $30 for meme stock funsies.

DRAM and AMD ma nigga

I signed up. Minutes later I received an email stating that their team cannot read my photo ID, although it was clearly legible.

I was told to go back to the app and was directed to retake a picture of my photo ID on the home screen using the command 'Take Photo Now'.

The command is nowhere to be found so now I am awaiting a reply to my issue stated in an email to their support team.

Ugh... I want to begin trading commission free.

Already cashed out my DRAM gainz for today. Is it going higher?

>Tfw not American to use Robinhood
>Gotta use DriveWealth instead and pay a $2,99 fee.

I'm just waiting their response since I have a US Visa and if I get lucky I might be eligible.

its going to 4.20 dude

AMD is no doubt going to stabilize around at least like $20 unless they try to fail getting into the machine learning sector. If they do a good job, or even release something better than Nvidia currently has (and they might do this, they're building cards with architecture highly advantageous to ml) then they could reach 100 or 200.

These companies are the ones that a decade from now people will say how "wow if in 2016 u spent the cost of an AMD/Nvidia GPU on buying their stock instead, it would be worth $xxx,xxx now wow"

NAK guys, just be aware of this:

"Following a flood of comments and a report addressing pollution concerns at the proposed Pebble mine, Alaska resource managers have temporarily delayed a decision over whether to approve a new land-use permit for the project and instead extended Pebble's old permits."
adn.com/business-economy/2016/12/27/state-extends-pebble-permit-after-flood-of-comments/

So it looks like they're in the clear until Trümpf comes to power?

Yes.

It's literally free money

Price target for mid 2017?

I have a target of $24.

The "expert" analysts have a high target of $15 for 2017. They've been wrong all year though.

Tomorrow I'll be selling off my TXN to buy more AMD and AMAT

I got some suspicious Apex Clearing Corp email. Google returns its a scam and somehow associated with RH? Anyone else get it?

AMD comeback

Where my NUGGERS at?

Current holdings.

Want more AMD for the 2017 run up, but I'm also trying to penny pinch in the new year to pay off some bills. If I don't realize gains from MSTX or PTN by the end of Q1 2017 I'll reallocate half of my MSTX position to AMD and make up the loss on climb.

Who got in on the ETRM reversal?

>he's still holding ptn
feel bad for you desu

avg 0.42, +P3, waiting on partnerships
Guaranteed upside, no clue what the hell you're talking about unless you've got AFs dick in your mouth

Have 350 shares of amd from when they where around 2.70. Have an additional 600 laying around doing nothing you think that i should put it all in amd or go with something else.

>avg .42
>check when ptn was that low
>8 months ago
what the fuck.

>his avg is .42
>hasn't been that low since april
>he's too stupid to daytrade