Notice anything? Oh yeah that's right, Dad's driving

>Dad drives family during a trip unless he needs rest.
>Husband drives wife to elegant dinner.
>Boyfriend drives girl to mountain to make out.

If a man is in the automobile, he should be taking the lead and driving. If he isn't, he's a cuck.

Grow a pair of balls and gun it so you're lady friend gets wet.

Stop posting misogynist threads

There's already a thread with this premise.

~ nb / sage

Stop being a pussy.

Your lady want you to drive but you're scared.

>Calls everyone a cuck who doesn't take "lead"
>Can't distinguish the difference between your and you're
You're lower than those guys faggot. Literally redneck deformity tier.

So I see we couldn't contain this shit to one thread

And this will probably be the new forced meme since autists realized nobody cared about auto vs. manual and GTR vs. Z06 got stale

Despite the fact that this is a car enthusiast board and thus the people on this board probably have an immense preference to being in the driver's seat and probably only choose to be driven to relax

We're going to force this meme

Well alright

>Grow a pair of balls and gun it so you're lady friend gets wet.

nigga wut, you posed to take your time, cruise along at 30 mph while smoking ganja and listening to marvin gaye, while let's get it on is playing in the background at a soft and smooth volume, let the automatic transmission just glide you across the road, the auto does the shifting smoothly, with one hand on the steering wheel and one hand down her pants, you pass the dutch and just chill, cruisin, thinking bout how lifes alright sometimes.

you just don't get it do you, sometimes it just takes swagger.

I never let my wife drive if I'm riding with her. It really doesn't make much sense to do otherwise.

Both methods work, nigger.

I like to switch it up sometimes.

He who rides passenger watches life go by him.

He who drives makes his own decisions.

Swallow the 'Grease Pill' an/o/ns.

Oh look it's another beta males try and act alpha because they will never ever be a in a position where they will have a woman in their car, let alone one that will do as they say (eg. Drive me bitch)

Lmao so pathetic

You know, this is true and ultimately why I choose to drive me and my friends around 95% of the time but you all need to stop being faggots and making all these assumptions, it's obvious you get no bitches.

Why do y'all have such a fragile sense of masculinity to be offended at the idea of a woman driving you? Did your mom not love you enough to pick you up from school?

ITT: Passengers

Looks like you have the pill lodged in your throat...

I drove to school since I was 7, beard.

You know what's funny? In Haredi Jewish communities it's usually the woman that drives the husband and kids.

Just thought I should point it out.

You talk like a fag and your shits all retarded

Kikes endorsing behavior that is against the traditional family roles? No, tell me more!

>casual antisemitism: the post
Fuck off back to pol

Faggot>cuzzin fucker

Rednecks BTFO

There's nothing casual about my antisemitism

Alphonse you stupid nigger.

stop cursing

I fucking hate them but that's not really Veeky Forums related.

Uphill both ways?

So I'm an asshole to reacting but the user that brought it up to begin with is Kool and the Gang. Got it.

Kike women are like men.
Kike men are like women.

Mind blown.

In other words, kikes are disgusting.

Maybe it's his car?

OP's mom is a cunt

Does dad enjoy that view from the passenger seat watching life go by like a puppy dog?

this post was made by a nu-male cuck

>think the world of dad and his driving ability, drove an APC in the army, drove you around as a kid to adventurous places and all kinds of awesomeness
>fast forward, move to other country, drive a lot, get experience IRL
>return home for a bit
>dad drives
>notice clutch jerking, road rage, all around bad habits

Seeing your father being vulnerable to cryptonite is one of the biggest slaps in the face.

Regardless, Dad sounds like the man and did it like a champ while he was young. That's all that counts.

also if there is an another male he should be the one in the front passenger seat or else he's cucked

my GF is my DD.

>teach wife/gf how to drive
>go full autismo cunt until she gets it right
>sleep in passenger seat on trips
>never drive because I'm lazy
I don't like chore driving, I like driving where driving is the sole intention. She does 90% of the driving unless the kids are in the car or we're cruising for the hell of it, in which case I do the driving.
Passenger seats are Hella comfy when you can trust the driver.

The perma virgin beta nerds will never understand
They think playing with their dick shift in traffic is fun bevause they lack the skills for proper driving
Thats why they are so agressive about women doing basic bitch driving instead of the man

I notice he is in a saab 900, which means he cares about the safety of his family.

Nigga, maybe she needs to pick me up somewhere once in a while

>Man needs to drive
Nigga, this is part of the reason women are generally shit drivers.

We all grow up user. Sounds like you had a great father growing up. forgive him some of his imperfections, You'll be a lot happier.

i'm wrong.
but what the fuck is up with the same dipshit threads ever few days.