Roadkill

THIS THREAD IS POWERED BY DODGE
SEE FUTURE THREADS Veeky ForumsN DEMAND

in all honesty I've hat MTOD for like 5 months and I've come to really love roadkill garage w/ Dulcich and some of the daily stuff

thanks for the pictures dad, rock on

>sends simple man - lynyrd skynyrd .mp3 file
>sends boomer meme that pokes fun at entitled millennials

No problem, fellow young person!

>vapes in solidarity
>sends millenial meme that "it" started in Japan.

>tfw 25
>tfw listening to rush
>tfw want a classic muscle car

>tfw listening to rush

Good to know you have shit taste in music

I only listen to Miles Davis, how edgy am I?

>this much shit taste

I listen to Cygnus X-1: Book II while I blast though the mountains in a car with 650hp at the rear wheels. What do you listen to while you ride the bus?

it is impossible to make that car look ugly.

>burgers what happened?

Chargers dont even look good

they have massive overhang which ruins it

looks poorly made

>>>lgbt

Roadkill has gone to complete and utter shit since Finnegan moved to Georgia and they started charging to watch episodes. I mean, it's objectively poor.

quality certainly isn't where it used to be

>considering getting another free trial and downloading everything paid

At least it isnt as shit as dirt everyday is now. The past few have just been really long ads.

Kill yourself. The Charger is the unequivable best looking American car ever made. All other opinions should be discarded as those of faggots and retards.

thats some bottom level taste right there

Dulcich show when?

Poorfags are missing out on Roadkill Garage. Easily the best show out of all, better than Roadkill IMO. Dulcich is a real character

>Removed the blower form the crusher camaro

RIP

Honestly this. The daily shit and rk garage alone is worth it

Nah

kys

I love his old school crazy redneck hot rod shit

>shills trying to get money now

kek

I know Veeky Forums is full of neets but $5 a month is almost nothing

$5 more than I will pay for this shit Mr. Shill

It's only $5 monthly? That's alot less than I thought it would be. Still not gonna pay though

Don't bother user, you can't argue with Mopartards. They're weird.

This. Roadkill garage is GOAT and I still haven't caught up with roadkill extra. I like MTOD content but the website is pretty crap. Pirate it if you can but I haven't seen it torrented anywhere.

Dead wrong, buddy. That's the 1970 Dodge Challenger you're thinking of.

Nah

Finnegans YouTube channel has some good shit on there too like ramp truck shenanigans and what not. Suggest giving it a look see

close but no cigar (yes I am a nitpicky bastard)

Theres very few pictures of the '69 mustangs at angles i like. Main reason i posted that photo.

I've been working on a base '69 with a 351 windsor in it for the past few weeks, i love it.

What is the most underrated episode and why is it pic related?

Only $5.

Then Jay Leno's garage starts charging $5/month. Then another $5 for Drive Plus. Then another $5 for Project Binky. Another $5 for Moog and Marty or whatever other fsggot shows you watch.

Ever heard of net neutrality?

Glad to hear it's worth it, gonna check it out now. I pretty much love all the stuff Hot Rod does

This, also Engine Masters which is Dulcich and Freiburger.

>Ever heard of net neutrality?
You clearly didn't.

C'mon boys. It's like you're not even trying.

Whats with the flipflops.

Hate looking at ugly male feet.

ayyy 68s

Cause pretty even they weren't enthusiastic about it

Unspoken meme for several decades as far as the magazine is concerned, he'd write how Dick Landy would give him shit about it when he was building Freiberger's Super Bee Hemi

California. That's all there is to it really.

Adam...

Red barchetta a bit too obvious and almost normie?

I'm not even American and I think this is one of the best looking cars of all time.

1969 Mustangs look like they have tumors on their face, truly the ugliest year and I'm aware of the '90s so that's saying a lot. Pre and post 1969 first gens look really nice, 1969 is just so ugly it makes me say aloud "what the fuck".

>welcome back to roadshill
>we finished putting in this big v8 into this landbarge for the 500th time
>lets start her up
>it won't work...
>oh well it was all just a junk anyway
>bam
>cya

>challenger
>not a beautiful car
consider institutionalization

I've been streaming all their latest mtod stuff it's easy to find free. You need to put about 2 min of Google work in to find it or just have tor. Sorry I'm not going to pay to listen to music on the internet either.

“You wouldn't download a car”

T Roadshill

nigga I've spent almost an hour attempting to find a stream, I don't believe that at all.

Maybe you should computer harder, you will never be a Veeky Forums haxor giving up that easy.

AND TO FINISH OFF THIS HORRID PILE OF SHIT HERE ARE SOME GEARVENDORS OVERDRIVE SUMMIT RACING EQUIPMENT SPONSORED $5000 BRAKE DISCS

Stubby Bob was the last genuinely great episode. I can't wait for the Rotsun to come back too.

>Randy will never track the 4.6 Rotsun
I'm still upset. I just hope he gets a chance with the 5.0

Didn't they immediately post on their social media right after they built it they already broke it?

I dont have to try.

i wasn't aware your 'tard wrangler let you use the internet.

So many mtod shill threads come on guys just pay them the $5.

Good man.

Rostun lemons episode

>tfw trying to scour my pile of 2008 HR issues to find Freiberger's column about projects on his mind, including General Mayhem and jeep rod

The vettekart episode is objectively the best episode

Post 'em if you find them.

October 2010, he mentions some future Roadkill cars, as well as the Gremlin

What is the worst episode and why is it the Buick Corvette body swap?

Watching Freiburger and Dulcich's buddy antics on Roadkill Garage make me feel like I have friends. :'^)

I like engine masters alot

The low rider one was stupid boring

The Hellcat shootout episode was pretty boring.

It was

I also really didn't like the lamorghini episode with the Sailor Jerry's rat rod

I almost have always liked Dirt Every Day though and I really enjoyed seeing Pewe this last episode even if there wasn't a whole lot of off road action.

And March 2007, coincidentally this was the issue they debuted F-Bomb. He lists the Super Bee, and I highlighted the Pro-stock cause it seemed like the original intent for Cropduster, and the Rallye Duster seemed what became of the Charger.

>worst episode
Here are three brand new Dodge vehicles that we will destroy - for no reason.