Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

CNL edition

Previous Thread:

>Latest Patch Notes:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=838

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam (Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Cats)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
cute (Merigolds)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/misc/buffs/224
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#111666999.2337455a65
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#111.15354a
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#111.1523354a5265
steamcharts.com/app/306130
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=852
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dead game

I'm still having fun!

>flowerycostume
>petal armor

I love this botanist class! So cute!

ops, missed my pic

>now everyone and their mother runs some metazord build with full con diev 3, PDs, mikos, inquisitors, cryos and kinos everywhere with their stage 10 pract weapons.
>It'd take a very special case of autism to field 30+ geared players with broken meme pvp builds
Hardly anyone has setups like that and there isn't a single guild in the world that can field 30 of them. Why are you coming up with some absurd boogeyman when you know as well as everyone else that it would be a random mix of mostly undergeared multipurpose builds fighting in random numbers depending on who happens to be available at the time?

Overgeared broken build domination is an artifact of the specific scheduled times and "you have to face the top opponents unless you have a Swaaz tier rating" matchmaking in TBL and GBL.

Those are the fallen popolion brothers you tasteless swine

Hop3Cor3 good?

Hey Cats
Play
The
Fucking
Game

It's good for farming stuff. You need to be more specific.

is this the worst tosg guild leader yet? i think so.

Loli may have been an idiot, but at least he played the game.

Does it need lots of investment as a farm build?

No, like the guy said metabuild memers were even an issue in Valhalla vs. FP waaaaay back when, it would only be worse now with so many players deciding to focus on PvP since PvE is largely inaccessible to solo players. Happy fun times of running around seeing things like a Pardoner fighting an Alchemist aren't coming back.

Sounds like Karga to me
They're probably both deadlast

Weird playing times are a nono for a guildlead

Karga plays the game, Cats doesn't.

If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Yes.

>if I don't hear it no one else does

It was a rhetorical question my retarded friend
If you want to be autistic about it then cats plays the game too
Maybe not in the same way that you consider is the right way to play the game but he's playing it more or less

>No one is around to hear it
?

If no one is around how do we know if it really fell down :thinking:

>Cor3
Does Jolly Roger lets you steal from the same mob infinite times? Does that mean I can just punch it to oblivion?

it's hard to say because its hard to find a corsair with lvl roger to test this with

Mobs do have a 30 second long debuff though
tos.neet.tv/misc/buffs/224
It may be possible that you can reloot it after 30 seconds

You're accidentally proving that guy wrong by pointing out "metabuild memers" didn't ruin or prevent wars when a guild tried as hard as it could to stack them. Valhalla vs FP was the happy fun times of joke builds ganging up to chase kino3's back to town.

>largely inaccessible to solo players.
Solo players aren't in guilds so they're not relevant to guild wars to begin with. Nevertheless, the only parts of PVE you can't do as a solofag are ET and Blut. PVP required a big guild for GBL and TBL requires fighting the biggest autists on the server all the time, so soloers generally build for PVE farming.

wtf is going on i haven't been able to post since last night...

>popolion
I can't believe! you're telling me that the content of those...materials from the necromancer master is... popolion? It's flowers, user!

so since i went swordsman 2, should i go barbarian next and then barbarian 2?

You should reroll my friend

barb 3 doppel 3 is the only option now user.

it's a pretty solid meta build, very strong and fun to play. very high dex, two handed swords.

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#111666999.2337455a65

Its time to move on user. The forcerules of nature are trying to will it.

Change gungho to 3 and concentrate to 9.

i just started this character last night you guys already told me it doesn't matter what i pick because i'll end up having to remake the character anyways so i'm just gonna follow that weird neet.tv link and pray i don't get free viruses

animals can hear, in fact many of them have better hearing than humans, and there's always plenty of animals in a forest

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#111.15354a

okay this is what i did so far

gung ho is better on deeds

kinda fucked up but it's still ok
do this:

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#111.1523354a5265

restrain needs every point possible. lv 3 bash to unlock the attribute, rest is pain barrier. pain barrier is very very good. you'll understand this as soon as you hit lv 100.

do as I said and keep playing and putting dex, instead of a whole remake, later you'll just need a single skill reset potion to fix your character (and only AFTER you hit doppel 3).

but consult us before spreading barbarian points...

i want bash when i already have thrust?

No one is around to hear it, means there will be no animals or anyone who can hear it

When did they break the inventory search?

Is working ok for me

thurst is just pierce damage, bash at lv 3 enables you to buy an attribute that does a huge knockback that helps you control the mobs when you're alone and later it also combos with the doppel skill Punish.

It never worked here anyway

I have no addons installed so maybe an addon helps with that but I search my inventory for the item Drake Horn
It shows up empty
But I see it in my inventory when I remove the search

Drake
Horn
Drake Horn

All of these search terms dont make it show up

are you A: typing it in the right case? B: Scrolling up and down? if there's a bar on the right, there's something there even if it looks like there's not.

I mean don't type in upper case btw

Yeah I tried in all cases and the right case dont work either

top kek cheburek
That actually works

Search
doesn't
work

I'll commit a terrorist attack on south korea if somehow I miss those silver anvils before I get my prac (76 days, on that box and I got another one now running a few days ago).

>5k people is less people than other games that I say I will quit this game to play instead
oh ok, please see pic

>ragnarok
>steam

lol

but tell me more about this FF 14, I tought they were doing well

how's TESO?

The people who still play RO are veterans and don't launch it through Steam.

What do you guys think ToS's first anime crossover will be in the JP version?

oh it's always been a little buggy, if you just type dr or something you'll probably see it

i see, alright then

The people who still play TOS are Nexon veterans and don't launch it through Steam.

ffxiv is doing very well, it's not even steam exclusive, I know I never launched through steam when I played it
Not sure why that user posted the free trial

That doesn't look "very well" if ToS is defined as dead. That's like... life support.

>subscription based
>$10 a month
>10,000 x $10 = $100,000 month steady income
>from steam players alone, the actual number is much much higher

>We might hit sub 3k players by the end of the month

Why haven't you people quit yet? It will be another 6 months before you actually get new content

It's going to get better. Always bet on Kim.

>10,000
There's only 6k there, buddy, and that's after months of 4k.
>Implying subs make as much as gatcha

>2k bots is still more than 5k people
I see your university major is math

Because I'm having fun, why does anyone who stops playing always have to ask why others aren't following?

Swords2 can go into a few different builds. Sword3 with pain barrier 15 is an excellent base for nearly anything.

Sw3peltcorfence3
Sw2barb3doppel
Sw3cata3goon2
Sw3cata3corlance
Sw3high2barbnobidopp (a bit more out there build)
Sw3rod3nobimurm
Sw2peltrod3nobimurm

You have a lot of possibilities although it is your first char, play around with it. Everyone's first was a bit of a mistake and honestly it was probably the most fun part of the game learning and growing through experience, something that most of us got to do together.

I will say that every sword now goes full dex, Str is irrelevant in current game.

on a serious note, is there any...record in history of a mmo as dead as this one that suddenly got repaired by it's dev or another comany bought it and restored the faith of the players and went into a super growth and stabilized with a good number of players for at least some years?

steamcharts.com/app/306130

This mmo isn't actually dead for a korean mmo though.

I believe in kim

I"m ok with tos being a small comfy community, but IMC manages this shit so bad

Kim doesn't believe in you

treeofsavior.com/news/?n=852
>A: Last year was a constant struggle against bugs. We refrained from pushing the marketing of the game too much until we had some of the most basic issues fixed

>They literally don't want to make money
>They're too caught up in players' 2fpshoglan memes to actually add content to the game or advertise it.

So if I have a warlock 2 will I be free of dailies and be able to just make the same amount of money in a similar time frame aimlessly running around bees?

Tired of being poor.

>FC
>huge aoe
>low cd
>33 hits
>can't hit flying shit

>pole of agony
>small aoe
>2 min cd
>not so great number of hits unless you manage to proc maintain and push the back into the pole again
>hit flying shit

how do we fix this

Reroll as Miko.

Give Warlock 3 a spell that lets them summon a pole of agony at the location of all their active spirits.

Make mobs cast pole of agony. They will make it look strong.

Alternatively just play a druid and pretend you're a warlock.

>trade-able transc item soon
>trade-able = teamstorage-able
>teamstorage-able transc item soon
this will be best patch 2017

>we are reviewing ways to increase the supply of transcendence items
>more shards dropping

Similar timeframe?
No way
Dailies are really fast income thats why everyone does them

Their only restriction is you can only do them a limited amount of times a day and doing it with alts is annoying for people unless they can solo all of them

Warlock grind is super autistic and takes longer but you can basically do it all day if you're 100% braindead and want to work in a videogame for silvers

>we don't want to nerf transcended items power because it'd undermine the work of people who already had invested in them
>let's instead make it easier to transcend items by making it easier to collect the materials for it, thereby reducing the market value of shards, undermining the work of people who already had invested in them and still not solving the massive disparity between untranscended and transcended items

And you still play this game.

exploration is the fasted way to reach 290 for the rushes, right?

if you can get enough cards from that, yes fastest

How come I never see Druid3s with heavily transcended stuff? It seems like an obvious choice to trans since their wolf form can crit and also scales off their magic attack but I haven't ever seen somebody really playing Druid seriously.

>2017
In Korea maybe

>Wolf
is shit. was a hpyed fail meme.

Things critting being based on matk aren't good as they look like.

matk scales well with it, so you have no room for dex to get crit, physical is shit, mixing is even more shit.

>we never get there patchs meme
nice, but no

This isn't really a bad thing for anyone except the few people that have stage 10 already, even they will probably be happy for more shards because it means they can start making all their armor stage 10 as well
People that have stage 6-7 will be able push up to 10 a little easier.
I don't think many people will complain with a few more shards in the market

Druid is very limited in its attacks, it literally is a brute strength class.

We get them sure, but at least 4 months behind
And they are only now talking about making these changes
Say they come to ktos n the next 3 months
We'll be lucky if we see these changes before christmas

Maybe.. but that change is literally only set 'trade 0' to 'trade 1'
Its not like a new special item (agni) or hidden class (migo)
Could be here next week.. but we know IMC

so, they will give a 330 saalus? harder but 4 shards/mission?

But it's also defensive, has good utility, and you can plop it onto the end of a diev 3 build for double owl strength especially with Chap cards. As far as raw stats and utility goes Druid seems really strong overall, it just doesn't specialize in anything.

>so, they will give a 330 saalus?
would be fine

>harder but 4 shards/mission?
ok too, current are 0/10 hard, so 1/10 or 2/10 hard is cakewalk

How does the ktos sorcerer riding attribute deal with maximum attack on red gems? It shows up in the magic attack range in the stats screen, but the attribute could either ignore it, use the minimum, average, or maximum. Do chapparition cards work, and does it snapshot matk?

not sure but when you equip a variable attack weapon on a pet (ex, 380 - 450 spear) the pet gets the medium (415).

If transcend becomes as common as being able to upgrade a stage in just 2 hours of playing for the early stages then it becomes balanced in the sense that people will have a way to steadily progress both their attack, defense, magic defense and others gear.

Making things much more balanced since you don't need to focus on weapon alone due to the sahrds being much more readily available.
You can also think of todays 1 year shard grind to get to the current whale status cut down to only a month's grind to reach whale status then that literally fixes transcend problems.

Let's see if IMC can figure this out.

Specially if you are a cata3 and or chrono.

Yeah, that's why you don't see many with trascended gear. It's base is just too good, while providing a load of support it's the nazi mace vs the windia rod. It has a great base with a low ceiling, being excellent out of the box but not being able to compete once you invest in the windia rod.

Don't get me wrong, Druid3 is still one of the greater classes in the game but it is limited in its attacks and is more of a burst class when in saalus and such. Heal and cure both hit so fucking hard with 5k magic attack and carnivory is great sustained damage. Wolf mode is also great, giving you knockback resists and with a dragoon friend your wolf attacks do huge damage with serp up. It's hard to sustain however, the sp drain is harsh.

Comfy is recruiting!

If you're a new SEA or Australian player, come over to Telsiai and join us!

If you're from Varena and currently burnt out or tired of the game, how about starting a new life here to have the Veeky Forums guild experience™? Besides, I have all your friends here by now.

Everyone is welcomed, no requirement needed besides being active.

If you're too shy to send a whisper, just send me a friend request instead and I'll hunt you down and send you an invite!

We help with builds, quests, tactical shitposting, hand me down sweaty gears, we have a lot to offer.

If you have any further inquiries, feel free to ask.