Auto cars are objectively better unless you are top 0.00001% drivers in the world so yes...

auto cars are objectively better unless you are top 0.00001% drivers in the world so yes, you are autistic for not wanting one

>auto cars are objectively better
Stopped reading there

Eh, there is really nothing wrong with either. It depends on what you want from your drive, standard might be more fun and for someone looking to enjoy the drive, but auto might be more practical for a daily if you run into traffic often on your commute.

There is a better argument to be had for knowing both, rather than owning one or the other.

>auto cars are objectively better
>unless
back to school, kid

>"I've just been driving auto so long that manual seems unusual and uncomfortable for me. I mean, I fully acknowledge that driving manual is a much more rewarding driving experience, but I'm happy to just stick with the slushbox."

Seems like a cool guy with a nice MR2.

>I can't drive manual

Seems like a faggot that should crash and die.

>being this mad over someone else's car

>being a cuck

>I’m a long time automatic driver (I know right),
>I've just been driving auto so long that manual seems unusual and uncomfortable for me
nah hes a faggot, you are in the right for thinking less of him

Sounds like a loser trying to justify his lack of ability.
If manual is too unusual for him, how will he fare in a light weight mr?

>being cucked

and self driving cars are objectively better in every single way unless you are a honest to god race car driver and even then self driving car will do perfect laps every time while humans struggle to do even one perfect lap.

it makes you a bit of an aspie.
The guy has an mr2, that's allready cool enough. If he has slushbox so what.

There is a difference between the dcts found in 150k+ cars and a shitty 4 speed slushbox from the 80s.

I don't really think it makes a difference
and get the impression that people like you use acceleration and braking as a crutch for poor planing and not being able to hold speed in the corners

>retarded slushbox shifts mid corner
>dead because mr
kek

fucking kek
if you drive an autotragic slushbox stick a gun in your mouth for being the biggest cuck in the universe

their are mechanisms to prevent that

your top 0000.1% argument is invalid because:
>getting an automatic doesn't mean you instantly become such a good driver that you'd need to be part of the 750 best drivers in the world to beat them.
>automatics need to be baited and manipulated into not shifting mid corner and fucking your day, and you have no direct control over what they do even with +- lever.
>automatic shift speed meme only comes into play when accelarating, for 90% of automatics it is mid corner which is where it is most important not to shift, while manuals have allready downshifted before the corner and are smoothly keeping on the throttle on their way out.
>the difference is like a few tenths of a second when accelarating and that advantage is squandered unless you have an expensive as fuck race automatic gearbox that doesn't shift gears at the worst fucking time possible or that doesn't get worse accelaration than manual counterpart.

Automatics are only objectively better for benchracers because they look at a few numbers on paper and think real life is simple black and white numbers comparison while in real life gt86 can easily rek a z07 on track.

yeah im sure...